4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

baseballkid229

Dec 31, 2017
I'm confused, is chapter three not in this update. Mine still stopped after the trial and end of chapter 2

Never mind, it was because of the mod.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm confused, is chapter three not in this update. Mine still stopped after the trial and end of chapter 2
Do you have the walkthrough mod installed? if you do it hasn't been updated so the game will end at the last place the mod was updated for.

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
That was probably the best fantasy game I've played yet from this site! The Humor caught me off guard and had me laughing my head off in some scenes, Cannot wait for the future updates!! & damn I hope we get to have some fun with Aislinn soon

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I did all scenes with both astrid and Tahir, but I choose to sleep with astrid the day before the trial and trained with her still got Tahir as my partner in the arena?
I feel it would be simpler if the player just got to choose who they wanted.
Otherwise fantastic update, always a happy suprise when this game gets updated.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I did all scenes with both astrid and Tahir, but I choose to sleep with astrid the day before the trial and trained with her still got Tahir as my partner in the arena?
I feel it would be simpler if the player just got to choose who they wanted.
Otherwise fantastic update, always a happy suprise when this game gets updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
In response to the first part, yes. In response to the second part, not spoiling.
I have this thought that eventually Silence will be unmasked, and when she does she also starts talking and absolutely won’t shut up. I mean, it could happen......

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
That was probably the best fantasy game I've played yet from this site! The Humor caught me off guard and had me laughing my head off in some scenes, Cannot wait for the future updates!! & damn I hope we get to have some fun with Aislinn soon
She has a titfuck or footjob in this chapter depending on how a certain fight goes.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes