4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
i did and i tried again.
I dunno then, try checking in the walkthrough (linked in OP), choice 19 is where her scene is, doesn't seem to have any requirements other than her generally liking you (you lose points with her if you tried to assassinate the sultan though)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dunno then, try checking in the walkthrough (linked in OP), choice 19 is where her scene is, doesn't seem to have any requirements other than her generally liking you (you lose points with her if you tried to assassinate the sultan though)
I did.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Well if you're not doing something wrong it might be a weird bug? Some people seemed to think there was no Astrid scene in this update and some people had save issues. I didn't really have any troubles so I can't say, maybe something got screwed on your files.
If a fresh playthrough going through the Astrid route doesn't fix it I really don't know how to help you.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well if you're not doing something wrong it might be a weird bug? Some people seemed to think there was no Astrid scene in this update and some people had save issues. I didn't really have any troubles so I can't say, maybe something got screwed on your files.
If a fresh playthrough going through the Astrid route doesn't fix it I really don't know how to help you.
it was the sultan thing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i think that the mc should reflect on Astrid's words during her act... she wasn't wrong--especially if you attempt to kill the sultan... mot that my opinion much matters.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Anyone else with problems with old saves?
I have, and like each time this problem come back. I go in the automatic save section and try it becoming by the most recent. In 85% of the cases. I find a working save.

Is same to have a build for our OS. With Rempy's you can build our own build under 5 minutes. And this because you are busy with childs and your wife do not stop to comment the last episode of is prefered soap. Soap you don't care anyway,

Check the upper right corner of the page. You find here a search engine. I want to really help you and this is for this reason i don't give you the solution ( is the way i learn). She is really easy to find.

If you develop the reflex to use the search engine. You never come back to ask a technical question. This is the magic of the free open source software like Renpy's.

For the privater software, I have to make the line-up like all people.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Come on, I choose to believe most people picked up the "And my axe!" reference and just chose to comment on the more obscure ones.
If not, y'all need The Lord of the Rings in your lives you heathens!
Timmy seems to take the 'throw EVERYTHING at them, they'll chuckle at some of it' approach ;)
And the cultural references date back to Westside Story, so I'm sure the punk kids miss a ton of it :p

Reactions: RedNoise
Jan 19, 2020
3.5 gb perfect for my dvd optical disc. Devs listened. Now I'm going to fire up this bad boy on my dvd player and enjoy the movie. Thank you for considering us cinephiles.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If I understand right, Daius, silence and bella will join the crew to hunt down mc, is it correct?:unsure:
I'm glad that bella didn't die in the arena, just thought zilv will be the one to sacrifice himself:D
btw, can we have some spoilers about the two love interests in next chapter? Are they he/she/trans? Are they new characters or had appeared in previous chapters?:censored:

Reactions: timepants

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If I understand right, Daius, silence and bella will join the crew to hunt down mc, is it correct?:unsure:
I'm glad that bella didn't die in the arena, just thought zilv will be the one to sacrifice himself:D
btw, can we have some spoilers about the two love interests in next chapter? Are they he/she/trans? Are they new characters or had appeared in previous chapters?:censored:
he a potential love interest... so...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes