4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished my play through for best girl Tahir and I loved the scene with him in his cell it was awesome. I just want to say how good you are at writing the characters. they all have unique personalities and I like all the MCs companions.

Zilv was a complete bro in this update and Aislinn looks like she is going to be really interesting in future updates. I also loved how Daruis, Zilv and Aislinn all started shitting on Khadajah, I was in a similar situation to the Narrator every time it happened :KEK:

I think the option to choose Ashur's fighting style could be pretty interesting in the future. Though I was disappointed that choosing to be trained by Zilv didn't lead to being able to drop the leg on someone in front of 50,000 screaming Ashurmaniacs in the middle of the coliseum or have Ashur grow a sick handlebar mustache but I suppose we can't always get what we want.

I just want to say that if you are able to start updating with a reasonable schedule I'm definitely going to support you on patreon and the main reason I haven't already is because of the time between updates since your game is so unique and different.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So....115 page of comments for only 3 chapters (0.4.1)?
Is this game having very slow development, or each chapter just packed with hours of contents?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was an awesome update, well worth the wait. Now to make an Astrid and Kadijah save (yeah she grew on me in this update ; especially while being verbally manhandled by Darius)
Zilv is a bro and Tahir is more beautiful and Astrid cuter with every update.

I will only say this : poor harem boi.... but hurray for Bell and that golden armored vest was GLORIOUS ! Please let us see it again....

A awesome job, and can't wait for next chapter

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I didn’t make the previous android port. I don’t have an android thus I have no reliable method of testing and bug fixing.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Just finished my Tahir run (best boy, duh) so I guess I'll echo what everyone else has said, that was a great update!
Can't wait to find out where we're going and what Aislinn is planning (and the inevitable sexy times at sea).
Also glad to hear you're planning to update more often, I know it can be hard on some devs but I hope it works out well for you!
Also also: I still have hope for Abel dammit, you can't just give us his name and kill him off :cry:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The only save that didn't work for me was the one at the end of the last update I think, every other old save works just fine so try another one.
Nope, i have tried the last 15 saves...all them give errors and the game just close, i guess i will need to start all over again, not that is a bad thing (since the last time i have played the game was in august), but yeah...i don't have any luck with my older saves.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes