4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time player tonight (Can't believe I have missed this before) , And I must say I loved this game as it has all the content I would look for in a game straight/Trans & Gay content. Yep I got greedy and my mc pretty much fucked his way through them all (well as much as the game would allow anyway lol) Some great humor in the internal dialogue between the mc and the narrator :ROFLMAO: Great story as well which kept me reading and engrossed in the game right up until the end. Look forward to the next release (y) Thanks for sharing your great work dev :)

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunately, no. I was looking forward to more Astrid content the most so this update was very disappointing.
There is Astrid content in this update but you have to not be in other relationships to get her scene at the end of the team fight. I think you need a high relationship with her too.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just so people know the sex scenes in this update are as follows: kadijah, Tahir, Astrid, zilv x2, aislinn, harem girl, harem boi, aristocrats couple. You can’t get them all in one playthrough. But you can get a few.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put that wonderful news in the OP ... we be cravin 4 some gamin!
Just so people know the sex scenes in this update are as follows: kadijah, Tahir, Astrid, zilv x2, aislinn, harem girl, harem boi, aristocrats couple. You can’t get them all in one playthrough. But you can get a few.
We need motivation and the drive to sit through all of those let down strung out scenes early on ...
Anything to keep us animated for the fruits of this game,
those that get reip 4 plucking later on,
could not drop soon enough.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Put that wonderful news in the OP ... we be cravin 4 some gamin!

We need motivation and the drive to sit through all of those let down strung out scenes early on ...
Anything to keep us animated for the fruits of this game,
those that get reip 4 plucking later on,
could not drop soon enough.
I put it up in the changelog.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kind a lack luster way of putting it.
Changelog:
Ch.3 v0.4.1

2,000ish renders
8 sex scenes
10+ new music tracks
Continuation of main plot

I like your thread post enthusiasm better ... more graphic I guess:

”Just so people know the sex scenes in this update are as follows: kadijah, Tahir, Astrid, zilv x2, aislinn, harem girl, harem boi, aristocrats couple. You can’t get them all in one playthrough. But you can get a few”.

I like the second ad better .. it is just me though, no pressure.

I put it up in the changelog.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I trained with her, encouraged her, slept with her... what more's needed?
Maybe you didn't end the night with her before the trial on the previous update? That and everything you said above did it for me though as far as the game says you can train with anyone and it won't have an impact on who you have/don't have scenes with.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe you didn't end the night with her before the trial on the previous update? That and everything you said above did it for me though as far as the game says you can train with anyone and it won't have an impact on who you have/don't have scenes with.
i did and i tried again.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes