4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Damn, someone's actually using the sig banner I made for Astrid.

Speaking of sig banners, I need to replay the new episode and see if there's a good Tahir shot I could use for a banner.
There's bound to a be a few :devilish:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn, someone's actually using the sig banner I made for Astrid.

Speaking of sig banners, I need to replay the new episode and see if there's a good Tahir shot I could use for a banner.
There are a few nice fighting shots with Tahir in this episode.

rxdiko

Dec 27, 2017
does anybody have a savegame for 0.4.1? I forgot to backup my appdata folder when i got a new pc so i can't use the gallery mod

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I figure the next update will feature Our Hero confined on a ship at sea for at least a little while. Assuming he’s on a hetero route, how to manage 3 potential LIs without (1) the others finding out or (2) keeping them all....placated. Yeah, this is gonna be fun.

Did dev anticipate the amount of fan support for Astrid, and if it impacted the direction of his overall story arc? I know, won’t say.......

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I figure the next update will feature Our Hero confined on a ship at sea for at least a little while. Assuming he’s on a hetero route, how to manage 3 potential LIs without (1) the others finding out or (2) keeping them all....placated. Yeah, this is gonna be fun.

Did dev anticipate the amount of fan support for Astrid, and if it impacted the direction of his overall story arc? I know, won’t say.......
I mean, I knew I liked Astrid when I was creating her. I didn't know she's end up being the single most popular character though. As for if it influenced her story arc? Nope. Everything I have planned for her hasn't been altered so far.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Kadijah will poison Ashur, then Astrid will stab him and finally Aislin will shot him with her fancy pistol. :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously i don't think Ashur will be able to play at king of harem here if the game follows the gladiator's arena example.

toto4455

Mar 5, 2018
Any update coming for MAC version? I can only find the Windows/linux updates, Mac is still on Chapter 2.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes