4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
If it were a fair fight, I think Zilv would beat Cyrus, although it's kinda hard to tell without actually having seen Cyrus in action yet.

I actually think it would be more interesting to know who would win a fight between Zilv and Astrid. I think that would be an incredibly hard-fought win, whomever the victor.

Zilv and Atrid is where it's at for me though - in every way! Love them both so much. Can't wait for more scenes/storyline from them. :love:
Also would love to see some Cyrus-MC loving, if he can get past his obsessiveness and be made to see some sense at some point along the way, then recognize that MC is a piece of ass truly worth loving. :p

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
If it were a fair fight, I think Zilv would beat Cyrus, although it's kinda hard to tell without actually having seen Cyrus in action yet.

I actually think it would be more interesting to know who would win a fight between Zilv and Astrid. I think that would be an incredibly hard-fought win, whomever the victor.

Zilv and Atrid is where it's at for me though - in every way! Love them both so much. Can't wait for more scenes/storyline from them. :love:
Also would love to see some Cyrus-MC loving, if he can get past his obsessiveness and be made to see some sense at some point along the way, then recognize that MC is a piece of ass truly worth loving. :p
Yes if Cyrus could see the MC is a nice piece:).and Cyrus by the way defeated Bel, Abel,and shit master old fan with ease.cyrus the new ruler is strong.even Astrid taking a bck.zilv is I want to see figth Cyrus.i think it's an even match:)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Did the transformation of Astrid already took place because I did not find it?

P.S. Darius is a bro.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
sad, i am

Say... I'm curious about your comment ...
- when you're with the person your heart holds, are you the type to want to do things quickly at the risk of losing him/her forever because of it, or do you take your time and actually make real Love with? = <(then it's exactly the same)> = You seem not to know that this work is above all about sharing our passion, and therefore it must primarily be pure pleasure, and nothing else.
It must primarily be sharable pleasure, and not shitty work because that is only rushed work and the pleasure is not there.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I think there was, but it's pretty easy to convert the win/linux version to mac if you can't find it. Just download an older mac version and the most recent win version, then replace the mac game files with the win. Should work, but then again I am really tired and I'm not sure if this is a dream or not.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No latest version Mac download?
Got the previous Mac version ? Then open up de app (right click, show package contents) en navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun. There's a folder there called game. Replace that folder with the folder game from the Windows version. Voilà, you now have the latest version for Mac.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes