4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Hopefully we can follow a future love path between MC and Zilv and then they make an exceptionally perfect couple ... - it would break my heart to see them otherwise ... - ... their tenderness, sensuality, romanticism, etc ... - their amorous and also passionate affinity have become much too strong.
(I have already done all the entire paths, in what is available for the moment ... - and it is the relationship of the MC with Zilv that is the most perfect, also the most beautiful and the strongest)
I would not be against either that Cyrus could hear the real reason and also create an affinity, see even more with him, then on the contrary of all these false appearances, he seems to be a beautiful person in addition to being a very handsome man of course - it goes without saying.
I am very pleasantly surprised at the evolution, definitely, I do not regret everything to always follow and have paid from the start for this game in Patreon. - it is well deserved.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Wow, that was epic! The writing was funny, the renders were good, the music added a lot to the gameplay, and the story became really engrossing.
Did anyone else find Cyrus hot in a thug kind of way? I was hoping for a little rough-and-tumble with him, since he seems to love to dominate everyone around him.
Zilv turned out to be a hot but tender lover. I pretty much saved myself for him, and I was not disappointed. Thank you for sharing your work.

• Love
Reactions: timepants

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
With all that everyone is saying I just have to say that my top 3 fave character's in order is.

#1:- Astrid, mainly because she is SEXY AS FUCK, and her shyness is adorable, what I am looking forward to most with is her fully bringing the loving dominant inside her out, and her finally accepting that she is perfect as she is. I truly cannae wait for more content with her.

#2:- Aislinn, even though she has little to no content yet, she is a sexy red headed badass pirate ( I LOVE RED HEADS) and she definitely looks like she will be a fun friend, companion and lover when the time comes.

#3:- Tahir, that is tidy as fuck trap (I got a soft spot for traps/femboy's) and a truly loyal friend and lover.

Keep up the awesome work Timepants, i hope the next update comes out soon.

Quick question, is the lawer at the trial a one off, or will i get to see him/her (still a little undecided on which gender to choose) again and maybe have some fun with him/her?

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
With all that everyone is saying I just have to say that my top 3 fave character's in order is.

#1:- Astrid, mainly because she is SEXY AS FUCK, and her shyness is adorable, what I am looking forward to most with is her fully bringing the loving dominant inside her out, and her finally accepting that she is perfect as she is. I truly cannae wait for more content with her.

#2:- Aislinn, even though she has little to no content yet, she is a sexy red headed badass pirate ( I LOVE RED HEADS) and she definitely looks like she will be a fun friend, companion and lover when the time comes.

#3:- Tahir, that is tidy as fuck trap (I got a soft spot for traps/femboy's) and a truly loyal friend and lover.

Keep up the awesome work Timepants, i hope the next update comes out soon.

Quick question, is the lawer at the trial a one off, or will i get to see him/her (still a little undecided on which gender to choose) again and maybe have some fun with him/her?
It's safe to say they'll reappear at some point and you'll get to see how their stunning victory (or loss) affected their entire life!

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes