4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I HAVE come up with a script for the possible option where Astrid becomes an Anatomically Correct Girl. It’s kind of long & involved, but dev feel free to use it:

Astrid: “Asher, look!”
Ashur: “COME HERE!!”

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Did you guys missed the giant insectoid monster? How can there be no magic? :LOL:

Besides the voice Zilv hears clearly know things outside of his awareness. Plus the being Ashur talks to in that extra corporeal plane.
I think the giant insectoid was taken from Starship Troopers... :cool:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
The captain is already a love interest, there is no "dick move" just because you don't like Tahir, Zilv or Astrid. The latter, by the way, will be able to change or not her genitalia in a future questline of the game.

Always remember to read before complaining. ;)

Ps: your last advice is not really viable. That would mean double the number ot renders for each of those characters sex scenes (and any naked time).

You know that would mean having to completely redo everything, correct? - then that would change almost her whole story even in the past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

keklel1

Mar 25, 2018
The Titlescreen says im playing CHapter 3, but it ends after the trial saying this was the first part of ch 2? What am i missing?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hmm, the two new love interests may seem like they're brother and sister but they're definitely not, so let's just nip that in the bud, Patreon!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hmm, the two new love interests may seem like they're brother and sister but they're definitely not, so let's just nip that in the bud, Patreon!
So I'm assuming they are "Roommates" then. I just hope the brother isn't another femboy then. It's bad enough having Abel and the male aristocrat tempt me away from the path of the Tahirsexual I don't know if I can handle anymore temptation.

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes