4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
There are a few that don't have dicks. The Harem girls and... and... Point is that NOT all of the hot women in the game have dicks! We have 2 Trans (I count Tahir as Trans along with Astrid) but yea I'm a Tahir-sexual. :love:
But...Tahir is man, a cute man, but a man for sure. He's even been called a femboy in game. :sneaky:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
To be fair the MC in this game does have a monster dick. Just sayin'.
Yes, well obliged when you see the caliber of Astrid. And that's part of oriental folklore ...

Do not forget that the proverb says : "Better a vigorous little one than a big lazy one"

Mar 10, 2021
Good thing you didn't. Frankly i find the genre (?) of "college that looks like a school" games quite overused. The financial sucess of Being a DIK generated a whole lot of copycat games out here.
Exiles is a breath of fresh air. :p
Being a DIK is just on completely another level. Pretty sure the developer could've chosen any different scenario and it would've still been a success

TheZodiac_101

Dec 28, 2019
Umm, did I miss something? isn't the current version of chapter 3? the game just told me the first half of chapter 2 was done and I have to wait for the second half. I'm confused!

Edit: nevermind the mod was the problem.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Umm, did I miss something? isn't the current version of chapter 3? the game just told me the first half of chapter 2 was done and I have to wait for the second half. I'm confused!
Do you have the walk through mod installed? if you do it hasn't been updated for chapter 3 so the game ends at the last place the mod was updated for.

Reactions: TheZodiac_101

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
I will be disappointed with this game if the 2 remaining love interests are not the pirate captain and her asian first mate.

Also kind of a dick move to have 3 dicks and 1 girl only so far, would make more sense to release them in "pairs".

Also something that could have been done with the game, was giving the player the power to assign sex male or female to astrid and tahir.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I will be disappointed with this game if the 2 remaining love interests are not the pirate captain and her asian first mate.

Also kind of a dick move to have 3 dicks and 1 girl only so far, would make more sense to release them in "pairs".

Also something that could have been done with the game, was giving the player the power to assign sex male or female to astrid and tahir.
If you go with the Astrid route you'll have the option to get rid of it later on.
Tahir is male so there's no way around that one, and while we're still missing 2 LIs, I'd say the male and female content is close to even, at least when it comes to side girls/guys.
With a bit more patience you'll probably get 1 or 2 more female LIs by the time the next update comes, and I'd be surprised if Aislinn wasn't one of them.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

While I can understand your point somewhat. Adding both a male and female option to Astrid and Tahir would double the renders for them which would take up way to much time and file size.

Astrid having a dick is a crucial thing to her entire personality and backstory and would need massive rewrites to the story to account for it so it just isn't viable you will just have to wait till later when she can decide to get rid of her dick.

From what I remember the Aislinn the pirate captain has been confirmed as one of the main LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: timepants

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The captain is already a love interest, there is no "dick move" just because you don't like Tahir, Zilv or Astrid. The latter, by the way, will be able to change or not her genitalia in a future questline of the game.

Always remember to read before complaining. ;)

Ps: your last advice is not really viable. That would mean double the number ot renders for each of those characters sex scenes (and any naked time).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The captain is already a love interest, there is no "dick move" just because you don't like Tahir, Zilv or Astrid. The latter, by the way, will be able to change or not her genitalia in a future questline of the game.

Always remember to read before complaining. ;)

Ps: your last advice is not really viable. That would mean double the number ot renders for each of those characters sex scenes (and any naked time).
NOOOOO! What kind of monster would do such a thing!!!???

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
But jokes aside, that option will probably get even more people to play her route since many consider her the best looking LI.
The problem I can see happening is that since Astrid deciding to keep her dick or not is mainly going to be based on the MC being nice and supportive to her. I can see a bunch of people being pissed when she decides to keep her dick because they were arseholes to her throughout the game because she has a dick.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
The problem I can see happening is that since Astrid deciding to keep her dick or not is mainly going to be based on the MC being nice and supportive to her. I can see a bunch of people being pissed when she decides to keep her dick because they were arseholes to her throughout the game because she has a dick.
That's a very real possibility, but at that point I don't know if they have a right to be pissed, if you treat someone like shit you shouldn't expect them to do anything for you.
On the flipside, some players (likely the minority, but still) might try to "get through" the initial interactions with her and get their wish, or learn something new about themselves.
But yeah, some people will complain either way, not much anyone can do about it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That's a very real possibility, but at that point I don't know if they have a right to be pissed, if you treat someone like shit you shouldn't expect them to do anything for you.
On the flipside, some players (likely the minority, but still) might try to "get through" the initial interactions with her and get their wish, or learn something new about themselves.
But yeah, some people will complain either way, not much anyone can do about it.
True. I mean there are quite a few people in this thread that that weren't really into him but eventually became a Tahirsexual so I don't see how the same thing couldn't happen with Astrid. Especially with her sub route which is really well written and the whole big powerful warrior women that is actually really sweet and loving appeals to a lot of people I think.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
While I can understand your point somewhat. Adding both a male and female option to Astrid and Tahir would double the renders for them which would take up way to much time and file size.

Astrid having a dick is a crucial thing to her entire personality and backstory and would need massive rewrites to the story to account for it so it just isn't viable you will just have to wait till later when she can decide to get rid of her dick.

From what I remember the Aislinn the pirate captain has been confirmed as one of the main LIs.
I just want a trans option for Tahir.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes