4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Until now I don't remember when is the last time I play this game.maybe around 2019-2020.then started to play again.wow im surprised to see that it has now a lot of contains.with special mentions to zelv,astrid,kadija and shitmaster fans.also its so entertaining and the sound truck when The MC was training one of the gladiator.i had a lot of lough when the MC begun his 1st train.i try all the training partners.but I love most when he was trained with Zelv and tahir.good luck to the dev and more power(update:)).very nice game.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Until now I don't remember when is the last time I play this game.maybe around 2019-2020.then started to play again.wow im surprised to see that it has now a lot of contains.with special mentions to zelv,astrid,kadija and shitmaster fans.also its so entertaining and the sound truck when The MC was training one of the gladiator.i had a lot of lough when the MC begun his 1st train.i try all the training partners.but I love most when he was trained with Zelv and tahir.good luck to the dev and more power(update:)).very nice game.
Glad you liked it! And excited to see how you'll react to all the things I have planned.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While he was funny i miss Abel a lot more. Was really surprised by his enhanced role in the story and damn that fine ass will be missed. RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: timepants

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Can't wait for the college spin-off where we're exiled from campus because apparently you can't come to class wearing only a vest.

• Haha
Reactions: sefirofe

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can't wait for the college spin-off where we're exiled from campus because apparently you can't come to class wearing only a vest.
Vests are encouraged. You probably showed up vestless. That's the problem.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Good thing you didn't. Frankly i find the genre (?) of "college that looks like a school" games quite overused. The financial sucess of Being a DIK generated a whole lot of copycat games out here.
Exiles is a breath of fresh air. :p
Yeah, you are right, fed up with the eternal little idiots of 18 years old students, highschool or college, monster cock in hand, who fuck everything that wears a skirt including their mother, their sisters, aunts, girlfriends, teachers and having a harem as in the tale of "A Thousand and One Nights" (girls really have to be the worst assholes to accept being treated like that!). Yes, Exiles is a breath of fresh air and funny and crazy adventures. I look forward to the rest.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, you are right, fed up with the eternal little idiots of 18 years old students, highschool or college, monster cock in hand, who fuck everything that wears a skirt including their mother, their sisters, aunts, girlfriends, teachers and having a harem as in the tale of "A Thousand and One Nights" (girls really have to be the worst assholes to accept being treated like that!). Yes, Exiles is a breath of fresh air and funny and crazy adventures. I look forward to the rest.
To be fair the MC in this game does have a monster dick. Just sayin'. :cool:

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
There are a few that don't have dicks. The Harem girls and... and... Point is that NOT all of the hot women in the game have dicks! We have 2 Trans (I count Tahir as Trans along with Astrid) but yea I'm a Tahir-sexual. :love:
Can you tell who are the "normal girls"?

I'm at the point I have to answer questions about everything I've done so far but I have no idea who the names belong to. Who is aislin?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can you tell who are the "normal girls"?

I'm at the point I have to answer questions about everything I've done so far but I have no idea who the names belong to. Who is aislin?
Literally all the girls except Astrid :FacePalm:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes