4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I mean any footdom events? Maybe in the future? ;)
Well there’s a pretty strong element of foot fetish stuff with Tahir. Also aislinn the pirate potentially has a footjob scene already. But I’m sure the other characters might dabble in it since Tahir interacts with them a lot…:)

Reactions: Hadgar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well there’s a pretty strong element of foot fetish stuff with Tahir. Also aislinn the pirate potentially has a footjob scene already. But I’m sure the other characters might dabble in it since Tahir interacts with them a lot…:)
Thanks for the reply. I am kind of attracted to Astrid's face and body. That's why I asked :p

Reactions: timepants

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Can I avoid Foot stuff.. Just tired of it, I swear 75% these Novellas have Foot Jobs, I tried it once, it sucked. Give me a mouth or at very least some hands any day. Rather be balls deep in a hole though.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Can I avoid Foot stuff.. Just tired of it, I swear 75% these Novellas have Foot Jobs, I tried it once, it sucked. Give me a mouth or at very least some hands any day. Rather be balls deep in a hole though.
Polls seeking advice for content generally find that across the broad audience, foot jobs pull about 6.5% support.

Reactions: monk456
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes