4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Speaking of which, who else did the stupid thing of knocking up not one but two crazy bitches?
They can try to hit me with that child support on the other side of the world.
We knocked them up 0_0 !
I was under the impression it wasn't that time of the month for them yet and they aren't of any importance !
I'd still bang them regardless if only to see them wage war against each other.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
We knocked them up 0_0 !
I was under the impression it wasn't that time of the month for them yet and they aren't of any importance !
It doesn't matter how many bitches you've knocked up, or if you were under some superfluous impression about female anatomy. Whatever happens in Dumat al-Julfar stays in Dumat al-Julfar..! Period. You're an Exiled street urchin Shit-Master MC now, do not forget it. If you know what's good for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It doesn't matter how many bitches you've knocked up, or if you were under some superfluous impression about female anatomy. Whatever happens in Dumat al-Julfar stays in Dumat al-Julfar..! Period. You're an Exiled street urchin Shit-Master MC now, do not forget it. If you know what's good for you?
Although one could argue you and your entire crew did not, in fact, "stay in dumat al-julfar."

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
We knocked them up 0_0 !
Well, I'm highly skeptical of what happened there, after all, they are crazy and Timepants is a shrewd mischievous loaf.
I totally see him ambushing us later with a kid or two if we ever return which I suspect will be the case at the climax of the story.

Reactions: timepants

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I didn't know what to expect from this. But I ended up enjoying it, especially since this is one of the few games were I actually enjoyed the gay/trans characters. As a top/dom, it was nice not to always be forced into the bottom role(Wish there was tags for that stuff to help a reader decide better).

But I also found the story to be fun and enjoyed it all, though a couple times I was confused like that fight at end in the arena, I was like who was that lady who died and gave me an item(I thought it was pirate chick at first). But I look forward to future content and hope for a potential Harem route or at least able to have two lovers without an issue.

Last edited:

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Chapter 4 part 1 New Love Interest FILIKd9X0AA287r.jpeg

The Game Story is Perfect
The Character ,renders are too Dam Good............

Hope The Next Update Launch Soon. The Dev is taking too much time......
Please Don't add any NTR in future content (NO TO NTR ,NO TO NTR ,NO TO NTR )

Next Update New LOVE Interest

FILIKd9X0AA287r.jpeg FILIKd9X0AA287r.jpeg

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Although I'm not a fan of NTR, I hv no problem if there's NTR contents, as long as it's optional.
Be an adult, learn to respect variety, the world is not movin' around you. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kionashi
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes