4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Is there way to pay I don't know 100 dollars once or prepaid 10 months instead of setting patreon? I trully don't want to Astrid to vanish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would Astrid vanish? She's arguably (definitely) the best character in the game. From character development to looks, only Tahir could rival our Amazonian Goddess.

PS. Fuck Wonder Woman - the amazons have a new queen.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there way to pay I don't know 100 dollars once or prepaid 10 months instead of setting patreon? I trully don't want to Astrid to vanish.
You can pay annually on timepants patreon page. Did you check it there?
Why would Astrid vanish? She's arguably (definitely) the best character in the game. From character development to looks, only Tahir could rival our Amazonian Goddess.

PS. Fuck Wonder Woman - the amazons have a new queen.
Yeah i did not understand that too. :unsure:

Timepants, what potato computer are you trying to render this on? I'm almost positive we're getting ≈10 hours worth of content
Latest update got more than 2 hours of gameplay or i am remembering things wrong?

ps: also correct me if i am wrong, again, but i think he mentioned his computer before.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I mean, if you really want to I guess I could set up some sort of venmo type thingie.

I'm not abandoning the game btw. As I've stated before, my IRL job has to take precedence though so I don't starve to death.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I mean, if you really want to I guess I could set up some sort of venmo type thingie.

I'm not abandoning the game btw. As I've stated before, my IRL job has to take precedence though so I don't starve to death.
I'm shocked that you have a job and a life outside of creating what is a very well written and engaging VN. How dare you have a real life?

Screw all the complainers. You're creating a top flight VN. One which I, and many many others, very much enjoy. Live your real life, cut no corners, and when you release your next update we'll be here impatiently waiting.

Really love your work. Thanks for your efforts.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
tl;dr on game status?
The "onhold" tag on this forum doesn't really mean anything regarding a games development since it's a site specific feature. Time posts here regularly and keeps us updated and the game is very much still in development.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The "onhold" tag on this forum doesn't really mean anything regarding a games development since it's a site specific feature. Time posts here regularly and keeps us updated and the game is very much still in development.
On-hold is usually a developer requested tag.

Reactions: 246
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes