4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Can you link to the rules about it? I am not finding it in the general rules/tag rules threads.
Game Upload Rules
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/post-6137
Prefix Definitions:

Visual novel:
Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based, minimal player input.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, navigation-based gameplay, may require grinding to progress.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Only place I've seen it mentioned.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has a literal harem ... where MC can live and dwell indeffinitely.
That said, MC can only choose one scene with one partner at any given moment.
Choose happily!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Onhold thingie resolved!

Also in response to:
Can anyone answer me?
Does the game have a harem path or should I choose only one girl?
Some characters might be open to polyamorous relations but not everybody. And there isn't one path where you're "together" with the entire cast.

I also try to make it pretty clear if a choice is going to have some sort of repercussion down the line.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
This game has a literal harem ... where MC can live and dwell indeffinitely.
That said, MC can only choose one scene with one partner at any given moment.
Choose happily!
You don't live in the harem but you do visit it.
Speaking of which, who else did the stupid thing of knocking up not one but two crazy bitches?
They can try to hit me with that child support on the other side of the world.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Some characters might be open to polyamorous relations but not everybody. And there isn't one path where you're "together" with the entire cast.

I also try to make it pretty clear if a choice is going to have some sort of repercussion down the line.
Good to know, i was having sex with everything that walks:LOL: in the next update i need to start a new playthrough being more careful.

sugartoad

Mar 1, 2018
The "onhold" tag on this forum doesn't really mean anything regarding a games development since it's a site specific feature. Time posts here regularly and keeps us updated and the game is very much still in development.
didn't even see the onhold tag lol, I was just wondering where the dev's at regarding the next update.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
If Astrid dies I start burning vests
Why would Astrid vanish? She's arguably (definitely) the best character in the game. From character development to looks, only Tahir could rival our Amazonian Goddess.

PS. Fuck Wonder Woman - the amazons have a new queen.
True Astrichads of ultimate good taste. Would be devestated to see her go. There's a lot of well crafted hotties in this but Astrid is the keeper for so many thanks to looks and personality in the story writing. :) The thing about this game is how high the bar is set in general. Great quality character design and visuals and fun story that also knows to have a healthy dose of the lewd interspersed and the updates are a good size so when you jump in to replay next you don't get too jaded or bored by having to churn through the same parts over and over for two sentences of content at the end or something. Also manages to avoid imbalances that can let us get really bored with long windy text dumps (please flush afterwards) with no humor or interaction. There's already a good amount of polished content thanks to how substantial the chunks have been. As an added bonus the developer hasn't had a spectacular meltdown drama or gone nuts. Deserves every success, tip in the jar and praise.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes