4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Can you get all sex scenes in one playthrough or do I have to choose between gay or straight content? I'd like the main char to be bisexual. :D
Another question about the gay content: Is the main char top, bottom, or both depending on scene?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Can you get all sex scenes in one playthrough or do I have to choose between gay or straight content? I'd like the main char to be bisexual. :D
Another question about the gay content: Is the main char top, bottom, or both depending on scene?
You need multiple playthroughs to see all. There are chances to makes you MC bi, but some situations will make you choose between your LIs.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
To add to the previous comment, you can mess around with men and women (mostly side characters) but some LIs won't be too happy about that in the future so maybe keep a no cheating save :LOL:
And you can top/bottom with Zilv and Astrid, Tahir is exclusively a bottom, no idea if that'll change.

Reactions: The F-Team

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Is there astrid thoat fcking scene in future updates i wanna suck her off . i would love that. great story though. i love this game gonna bookmark this

Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes