4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
it's so nice to hear that the Dev has started working on the game again! this one is of the best games IMO. Tahir is great, made me question aloooot of things
Im right there with you about the Tahir thing...

now as far as I remember timepants never stopped working on the game (of course he was balancing his actual job with the development and has gotten some writter's blocks here and there, but never officially stopped working on this game), but maybe Im wrong

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

now as far as I remember timepants never stopped working on the game (of course he was balancing his actual job with the development and has gotten some writter's blocks here and there, but never officially stopped working on this game), but maybe Im wrong
I never stopped entirely but there were some “lean periods” where I had to handle my irl responsibilities and couldn’t really spend much time on the game.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018

I always visited the dev's Patreon at least once a week to see if they have posted anything but I was only sad seeing the post they made back in February and in early April I got hospitalised and only returned on the 15th, so I was overjoyed to see the new post made in April 1st (didn't entirely believed it first).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Game ends at first half of chapter two? Anyone had this issue?

**Edit** Nevermind seems the walkthrough mod may have caused it.

Last edited:

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
This game has very story to continue from previous update. There are lot of contents for the DEV to show..........then why there is no update or anything. Is this ever going to continue??????
NOTE = I am not new in this Thread

Reactions: jaycyke

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This game has very story to continue from previous update. There are lot of contents for the DEV to show..........then why there is no update or anything. Is this ever going to continue??????
NOTE = I am not new in this Thread
If you're not new to this thread you should now that Time is still working away on the game and the update will get here when it's ready.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes