4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
How long did it take you to make this?
The drawing? A couple hours here and there. Animation? Waaaaaay longer, because I have no idea what I'm doing.

who is the artist?comics? and if there is more? amazing!!
You know, I think there might be more. I'm kinda digging the Egyptrapian cat thing and have this short comic in mind...

Last edited:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
The drawing? A couple hours here and there. Animation? Waaaaaay longer, because I have no idea what I'm doing.

You know, I think there might be more. I'm kinda digging the Egyptrapian cat thing and have this short comic in mind...
Please do! Egyptrapian cat is what dreams are made of!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The MEGA download doesn't go as far as the walkthrough, am I right in assuming I downloaded the wrong version?
You're talking of the Mac version? It's not updated, but you can do it yourself.
Just download the pc version, unzip it grab the game folder inside and drag it on the autorun folder on the Mac version holding the alt key, release it and click merge on the pop up window and you're done.
Just do a backup of the game folder for security, but I did the same and the version is ok, I use a Mac too.
The path to find it is right click on the icon game/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun. :)

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You're talking of the Mac version? It's not updated, but you can do it yourself.
Just download the pc version, unzip it grab the game folder inside and drag it on the autorun folder on the Mac version holding the alt key, release it and click merge on the pop up window and you're done.
Just do a backup of the game folder for security, but I did the same and the version is ok, I use a Mac too.
The path to find it is right click on the icon game/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun. :)
Solid advice, especially the backup part.

If I may elaborate: instead of merging, you can also just replace the entire game folder with the one in the pc download instead of merging the folders.
Either way, before you do this, it's best to check if the pc build is still made with the same Ren'Py version as the Mac build (Contents/Resources/autorun/game/script_version.txt). If the pc build is made with a newer version of Ren'Py, then replacing/merging the game folder is in general not a good idea. In that case you're better of with downloading the matching Ren'Py SDK and building a Mac version of the game yourself, based on the new pc build.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
So about that comic thing...

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST ON A UNICYCLE, DRAWING COMICS IS A LOT OF WORK

Like, a lot. Even though it's gonna be twelve, maybe fifteen panels and half will have almost nothing in them and the other half will be mostly butts. How do people do this for a living?!

It's gonna take me forever to do this.

I will persevere though. For the butts.

Here's Tahir's butt. It will play a prominent role in the story. I guess Tahir will be there too...

ambush_prey.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Solid advice, especially the backup part.

If I may elaborate: instead of merging, you can also just replace the entire game folder with the one in the pc download instead of merging the folders.
Either way, before you do this, it's best to check if the pc build is still made with the same Ren'Py version as the Mac build (Contents/Resources/autorun/game/script_version.txt). If the pc build is made with a newer version of Ren'Py, then replacing/merging the game folder is in general not a good idea. In that case you're better of with downloading the matching Ren'Py SDK and building a Mac version of the game yourself, based on the new pc build.
Agreed on that, anyway I always check before doing it or else it would be prone to show errors. :)

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
The plug looks somewhat similar to a heating thermostat, can you use it to set the desired temperature? :unsure::LOL:
Yes, the options are sizzling hot, sizzling hot and sizzling hot, with an optional sizzling hot boost program*.

*TAHIR LTD recommends the use of thermal dissipation lube and is not responsible for burns to fingers, lips, tongue or other extremities resulting from misuse of asset.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes, the options are sizzling hot, sizzling hot and sizzling hot, with an optional sizzling hot boost program*.

*TAHIR LTD recommends the use of thermal dissipation lube and is not responsible for burns to fingers, lips, tongue or other extremities resulting from misuse of asset.
Fine by me, as long there is an option to take it out when the desired temperature is reached :giggle:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Like, a lot. Even though it's gonna be twelve, maybe fifteen panels and half will have almost nothing in them and the other half will be mostly butts. How do people do this for a living?!

Here's Tahir's butt. It will play a prominent role in the story. I guess Tahir will be there too...

View attachment 1755317
Giving me some ideas...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1755317
Your art is amazing. :love: :love:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes