4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
2. Astrid in her sub path is pretty much a total bottom. I may add a couple of optional topping scenes of her in the future. Astrid in her dom path has more opportunities to top in her dom path, but she really likes getting fucked in the ass regardless so she'll also have bottom scenes. The sub/dom refers to Astrid's personality, not the MC. So Sub path Astrid is submissive Astrid and dom path Astrid is dominant path Astrid.
Sorry to respond directly to this after a month. Reading the thread through now and just wanted to reply directly to this for something to think about . . .

Even if Astrid is primarily a bottom and MC is primarily a top, having her eventually top MC could be an interesting way to show their developing relationship and her developing comfort in her body if MC encourages that . . . (Something similar happens in Lunars Chosen.) Emotional involvement can open people up to try things they wouldn't otherwise consider. Just a thought!

Loving the game so far! Keep up the good work!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to respond directly to this after a month. Reading the thread through now and just wanted to reply directly to this for something to think about . . .

Even if Astrid is primarily a bottom and MC is primarily a top, having her eventually top MC could be an interesting way to show their developing relationship and her developing comfort in her body if MC encourages that . . . (Something similar happens in Lunars Chosen.) Emotional involvement can open people up to try things they wouldn't otherwise consider. Just a thought!

Loving the game so far! Keep up the good work!
He mentioned in the previous page she would be a top and power bottom in her Dom path.

Dec 31, 2019
Nice game, I'm not into the femboy thing but the other two main characters are very interesting, good looking models, for main and side girls.

Different story in a different setting that got me really interested to see where it goes and the dialogue is so fun. Can easily avoid any content you're not into as well. I'm liking it so far, keeping an eye for the next updates.

Reactions: timepants

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Will have to look, but the transformation option could be quite interesting, wonder hoiw it will be handled.
Looking forward progress.
As to dick size, given babys, there room to find, then of course, steps are better. Something to consider, they are actual muscles on both entry.
Guess the harsher to boost is the tongue, hm.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
At this point the game just seems to try to cater to too many different types of people.

There's optional straight content, and optional trans content, and optional gay content. However, the average player is going to skip most of it. By trying to satisfy everyone equally, the game ends up being moderately unsatisfying for everyone.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
At this point the game just seems to try to cater to too many different types of people.

There's optional straight content, and optional trans content, and optional gay content. However, the average player is going to skip most of it. By trying to satisfy everyone equally, the game ends up being moderately unsatisfying for everyone.
Yeah, but it also raises his number of patrons. (It's the reason why people have it this way]

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Doubt it. The average player is in some incest game doing "sleep sex" with the landlady's daughter. :LOL:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

If you draw those clear-cut lines, maybe. I personally see it as aimed at people who like feminine characters and don't really care about the "details". It's a rather under-served niche in this style of game and I hope it works out for the dev because it's totally my jam.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

I disagree, obviously. You don't really miss out too much on story content even if you skip sex scenes with certain characters, since they're still going to have a role within the story itself and lengthy story scenes regardless. My general idea when writing this is "make a funny, interesting story" first and foremost, then pepper in a bunch of sex. I built it from the ground up to cater to different types of people and to not feel like if you only pick straight or gay content, it wouldn't feel "thin" on content.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I disagree, obviously. You don't really miss out too much on story content even if you skip sex scenes with certain characters, since they're still going to have a role within the story itself and lengthy story scenes regardless. My general idea when writing this is "make a funny, interesting story" first and foremost, then pepper in a bunch of sex. I built it from the ground up to cater to different types of people and to not feel like if you only pick straight or gay content, it wouldn't feel "thin" on content.
I admit, I am certainly not a typical average player, however I found the game very satisfying and interesting. I explore every route. My only light "criticism" would be concerning the breaking of the immersion with "narrator's" comments, that for now have been already too many. I like very much some of the jokes, but in general lesser is better in MHO. Thanks :)

Reactions: msleomac

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I love this game because of the trap and humor but is "no pregnancy" a firm stance or just the harem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its unlikely that pregnancy will happen during the main story as I'd have to double up renders on that character. It may be an option in the endings though.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.1 Complete v0.2.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Its unlikely that pregnancy will happen during the main story as I'd have to double up renders on that character. It may be an option in the endings though.
Don't completly rule it out please. What is refreshing and unique about your game is the sheer difference in the character and choice. I know its selfesh of me considering it is you doing all the hard work but keeping different paths and option will only enrich your game and make it more popular.

Exiles already stands out due to its characters and theme and I think if you try to be as ambitious as possible (within your comfort) it will only improve.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes