4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think there is already a lot for one developer between the thief femboy Tahir, the femme Fatale Kadijah and the muscle transwoman Astrid. Plus there is also a gladiator guy who hears voices in his head coming soon. :cool:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't have trouble with this here and my monitor's contrast and brightness isn't very high.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Version Ch. 1 Complete v0.2.1: checked
Comment: Render too dark/dim
This is the first complaint of this nature I've received. Can you please post an example of a render you consider too dark?

dreamonbullet1

Mar 27, 2020
timepants Thankyou for the wonderful game.:love::love::love:

As per your question earlier in another thread, YES TAHIR and ASTRID were chosen (Tahir didn't make it feel gay so)
Astrid is beautiful and strong. Would like to see her more often.
Awaiting Harlem and a few more surprise killings in the next update.
And yes Khadija, the woman at the beginning was good.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
This game is already really good the humour and characters are great so I was wondering what is your goal for the amount of chapters in it?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game is already really good the humour and characters are great so I was wondering what is your goal for the amount of chapters in it?
Currently aiming for around 12. Could be a little longer or shorter depending on how quickly the plot moves along. I'm also considering doing full length epilogue chapters for each of the love interests depending on your ending.

whynot87

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you timepants for this game. I'm downloading the newest update right now and wanted to tell you how amazing it is to find a quality game that includes gay/trans/trap content without the MC being transformed. Truly a diamond in the rough.

• Love
Reactions: timepants

Salazar1902

Mar 28, 2020
Are the gang names a reference to West Side Story or just a coincidence?? :D
Just playing for 10 mimutes and already laughing my ass off :D

• Love

Salazar1902

Mar 28, 2020
I'm already through the first chapter and looking forward to the next ones.Hope to see much more femboy/boi content in the next chapters but i'm excited for whatever comes with it too.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm already through the first chapter and looking forward to the next ones.Hope to see much more femboy/boi content in the next chapters but i'm excited for whatever comes with it too.
I'm trying to include content for everyone in each update. It is a ton of work though. There's already 9 sex scenes in the first full chapter.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
the last update was pretty dope
If all goes to plan, this update should be even dope-er.

Currently trying to figure out how to code a gallery and maybe some interactive screens with image buttons.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes