gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
Worth uninstalling your OS to make space for this game. Seriously one of the best H-games I've ever played. Needs some polish and is a bit on the grindy side but I really like the direction and the concept of the game and think its so far being executed reasonably well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana and Thyrox

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
after being naked and losing the battle on the train. While sitting in the toilet, the pervert walked in and saw this scene. Is there any way to fix it, hero?
View attachment 3377184
Sorry for the bug, I'll fix it soon. For a temporary solution, you can go to the game folder, find "www\img\pictures" folder, find these 4 files: "P_toilet_h", "P_toilet_i", "P_toilet_j", "P_toilet_k", and change their names to "P_molester_h", "P_molester_i", "P_molester_j", "P_molester_k". Then you will be able to avoid this bug and see the scene.

Changelog?
Major changes see post#218.

Last edited:

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
I'm having serious problems expanding the archive. No archiver simply wants to work with the z01 archive extension.

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
English version will be ready next week.
I did very crude translation. Changes to gameplay loop are very interesting from a start. More playing is needed to see how all new mechanics work, but looks good so far.

BTW first battle ever, with molester, started with uniform already removed. Is this how it should work? Maybe my translation effort broke something, but I was not touching any scripts.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
What the different the first and the second files, The one with 4z gb and 2.6gb. Also 0.7 save wouldn't on 0.8 since it is a rework correct?
You need both files for the unzip. Yes, saves from 0.7 would no longer work. But saves from 0.8 should work for future updates.

which post is post 218?
https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-7-ahyana.181203/post-12838616

BTW first battle ever, with molester, started with uniform already removed.
That shouldn't happen, the first battle should be with intact uniform. I looked into the script and also tested this myself. In the first battle, the MC was in the intact uniform. Not sure why you had that issue.

But the police uniform would no longer be automatically repaired after battles. You need to go home if you want to repair it. This will make the MC get into the last lust stage when facing the Molester much easier than in previous version.

Reactions: ustar

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
BTW first battle ever, with molester, started with uniform already removed. Is this how it should work? Maybe my translation effort broke something, but I was not touching any scripts.
This happened to me the first time as well. Strangely it only happens sometimes. I've started new games a couple of times and it seems to happen only when she meets the molester the first time she gets on the train in police uniform.

Imprezo

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry for the bug, I'll fix it soon. For a temporary solution, you can go to the game folder, find "www\img\pictures" folder, find these 4 files: "P_toilet_h", "P_toilet_i", "P_toilet_j", "P_toilet_k", and change their names to "P_molester_h", "P_molester_i", "P_molester_j", "P_molester_k". Then you will be able to avoid this bug and see the scene.

Major changes see post#218.

Refresh download links please, they all doesnt exist anymore,so we cant download

Reactions: fengyuan

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Refresh download links please, they all doesnt exist anymore,so we cant download
New version v0.8a involves bug fix and difficulty balancing for v0.8. Since it's a rework, saves from v0.7 can no longer be used. The new content for Belva will be in the next update v0.9.

v0.8a 中文版:
Google:

Mega

v0.8a English
Google:

Mega:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes