XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Eh, don't count on it anytime soon. Might work on something during my next major vacation, but that's all the way in June.
Yo, thx for basic translation. It helps a lot as starting point for base of complete translation. I did some stuff, like translating enemy attacks, some battle text. It is kind of hard to translate, because machine translation sucks and i need to see content i'm translating to make it right. Language being chinese doesn't help too, translator ++ is bad at automatic translations from chinese, need to translate in other source and manualy paste text instead of making it in a bulk.

Currently decided to wait for new version before i make more translations.

Reactions: ustar and Incopl

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
I hope that "nice" equipment that drug dealer has scattered around his hideout will be useful at some point! ;)

Reactions: ahyana
Jul 29, 2018
Here my safe file
you can strip 3 times with the skill female instinct, It will probably take 14 times getting hit by normal attacks. Idk, if counting is different in other enemies. you will know that when you are not in a a ponytail? Anyway enjoy.

Jul 29, 2018
how do you get pent-up desire fetish?
I don't remember where I got it but probably got it from molester or drug dealer since I spent more battling them and getting the rare item the ring of restraint from molester and gem of Chasity from drug dealer. My guest is having high sexual desire, I not sure about it.

Oct 3, 2022
Here my safe file
you can strip 3 times with the skill female instinct, It will probably take 14 times getting hit by normal attacks. Idk, if counting is different in other enemies. you will know that when you are not in a a ponytail? Anyway enjoy.
So question about the "fetish pose" fetish. In the stats menu there is a "pose" listed for each enemy type (which is set at none.) How do you set the pose? I know other people were asking the same thing earlier in the thread but the only reply I saw was from the developer and I feel like some of the info was lost in translation. They said something about selecting the "do nothing" option several times but I am unsure what that means. Is there something in battle that you have to do? Is it in a menu somewhere? I'm honestly at a loss.

Jul 29, 2018
So question about the "fetish pose" fetish. In the stats menu there is a "pose" listed for each enemy type (which is set at none.) How do you set the pose? I know other people were asking the same thing earlier in the thread but the only reply I saw was from the developer and I feel like some of the info was lost in translation. They said something about selecting the "do nothing" option several times but I am unsure what that means. Is there something in battle that you have to do? Is it in a menu somewhere? I'm honestly at a loss.
I still haven't figure out how get the fetish pose as my status say none in each of the four enemies. I try do nothing but still came nothing.

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
It is kind of hard to translate, because machine translation sucks and i need to see content i'm translating to make it right. Language being chinese doesn't help too, translator ++ is bad at automatic translations from chinese, need to translate in other source and manualy paste text instead of making it in a bulk.
I decided to give it a try with Translator++, to see what is in non-translated parts of 0.7ez. As I'm complete noob I just used batch translate using Google. It came out quite rough at the edges, also name of MC is wrong, fetish references are different than in original translation, capitalisation is bad, etc. But it beats staring at Chinese characters wondering why they all look the same ;)

• Haha

masdv

Mar 9, 2018
I decided to give it a try with Translator++, to see what is in non-translated parts of 0.7ez. As I'm complete noob I just used batch translate using Google. It came out quite rough at the edges, also name of MC is wrong, fetish references are different than in original translation, capitalisation is bad, etc. But it beats staring at Chinese characters wondering why they all look the same ;)
I would reccomend just using Mtool as it is very easy to translate stuff using it, also allows to cheat your way thr, give items etc.

hub456789

Mar 12, 2019
I have a couple quick questions that hopefully someone can help with

1. At what point do you unlock ferish poses. I am using a save that was shared in an earlier post and have wilddog fetish pose unlocked but not Goblin, interracial ot public sex fetish poses.

2. Can you unlock male estrus for the drug dealer and molester (like the goblins and wild dogs)

Regards
Bit late to respond I guess, but to answer question number 1

The game stores the amount of times the main characters has sex for each combination of pose + enemy in the save file.
Depending on their values a fetish pose might be. (found this in: www/js/rpg_windows.js see also the second spoiler). Anyway, first spoiler under here shows what save variables keep count of the combination. Use a save file editor to change their values to set the fetish poses.

if the variable of "Face-to-Face" for the molester minus the variable of "Doggy" for the molester is greater than 5, the fetish pose will be "Face-to-Face".
on the other side if "Doggy" for the molester is greater by 6 more than "Face-to-Face" for the molester. the pose is "Doggy".
see the first spoiler below to see which variables in the save are for what fetish pose and enemy type.

if you want to do it legit. I guess save scumming should do the trick. save before combat. let intercourse occur once, if correct pose escape scroll away and save. if the pose is incorrect restart the game and retry. repeat until the amount of time the preferred pose has occurred is high enough it has becomes the fetish pose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Incopl and ahyana

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
When do we get an update?
End of Feb.

will she show if she is pregnant and will there be birthing scenes
Will have light birthing scenes. I mean, very light. Birthing is not the focus of this game, partly because the "pregnant" belly looks very weird / unnatural in PlayHome (which I used to make the artwork).

So question about the "fetish pose" fetish.
See hub456789's post. After getting the fetish "Fetish Pose", the MC can develop a fetish pose for each type of enemy. There are two poses, "face-to-face" and "from behind". If choosing not to escape from rape at, say, "face-to-face" 5 times more than that of "from behind", the MC's fetish pose for this type of enemy is "face-to-face", vice versa. The fetish pose can be reversed by choosing escape from rape. In short, if the MC chooses "not to escape" from a pose more frequently, she prefers that pose; if she chooses "escape" from a pose more often, she prefers the other pose.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
In combat, the enemy will attempt to rape you, and there is a diminishing chance at breaking free. There is also an option to "do nothing," which defines your action as exactly that ... not resisting, not trying to break free. As you know, the more attempts that succeed with the opponents, the stronger they become. However, the more times they are successful, the more that your defenses , attack, ability to resist and etc. are decreased.

To recap, "do nothing" makes you weaker in all ways, and develop more irresistible traits or negative modifiers.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes