masdv

Mar 9, 2018
Well, if you got some fetishes already, then it's going to be much harder fighting.
Did use Mtool to speed up fights by a lot, but after having too many fetishes had very little chances to attack lol.
You can use herb to restore a bit of stats if not mistaken, so that's always something.
If you have issues with rent early on you can pay every 2nd day as well, since you still got to only pay 10k even if you skipped 1st notice.

Reactions: ahyana

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
先膜拜下大佬。
高强度玩了一通宵,说几个我遇到的问题。
第一个,也是最忍不了的一个,战斗速度太慢。希望可以加速一下掉条之类的动画的速度,每个回合都要10来秒真的有点难顶
我后来开了变速齿轮,但是变速齿轮会随机卡死画面,就画面卡死不动了,但是能听到动画还在继续,也可以操作,如果不在战斗可以盲操作存档(x键,上上,确定x2,看不到画面也能存档233)我存档7个小时实际上玩了差不多10个小时,疯狂卡死读档,但还是开着齿轮,实在是受不了现在的战斗速度。
第二个,希望加一个明确的任务指引。这个主要是后期清理那两个图的时候。一开始不知道要多清两次,以为就做到那边(野狗洞窟和换人前的boss战一开始都不知道怎么触发,磨蹭了好久),然后也希望能知道一下现在做到哪里了,我最新的存档玩到刚换成法师出场,不知道接下来该干啥(清完下迷之丛林也没什么新的提示)
第三个,野狗boss和野狗群两张图的开关能否在清完几次之后变成一直开着。中期不知道该干啥反复清图清的难受。可以设定成清完迷之丛林3次或者5次之后,这张图上的怪减半,然后下面两个入口一直开着。
接下来就是一些涩涩方面的个人建议
希望更多的色情装备(跳蛋啊乳环啊什么的)可以是战斗中敌人强制装备的,也可以是女神发情自己穿上的,不过这个要花很多时间大量建模。。。emm所以只是建议下。(一个方案是只做立绘差分,不做战斗差分,反正也没几个游戏的每张cg都有各种差分XD)
然后女神的反应也可以更多一点。现在只有被动接受,没有主动出击(顺从满了可以主动口人啥的)
还有,希望怪物有个射精上限,比如混混和痴汉最多射5次,野狗哥布林最多射10次,次数到了就结束战斗,算主角胜利(人类是有极限的,但是,女神没有!)
还有一件事,沉沦这个触发实在是太难了。。潮吹20次这个一场战斗做到花的时间实在是太久了。(配合慢速战斗+加速卡死。。我磨了两个多小时才弄出来5次沉沦的被动
最后也是祝作者好人一生平安了。(另一个论坛只让英文讨论,这玩意丢翻译机里面估计更看不懂,试试这边
Translation from Google Translate::
Let’s pay homage to the boss first.
I played intensively all night and talked about some of the problems I encountered.
The first one, and the most intolerable one, is that the combat speed is too slow. I hope I can speed up animations such as bar drops. It’s really hard to handle every round of 10 seconds.
I later turned on the transmission gear, but the transmission gear would randomly freeze the screen. The screen would freeze, but I could hear the animation continuing, and I could operate it. If I was not in combat, I could blindly operate the save (x key, up, up). , sure
Second, I hope to add a clear task guide. This is mainly done when cleaning up those two pictures later. At first I didn’t know that I had to clear it twice more, I thought I’d just get there (I didn’t know how to trigger the boss battle in the Wild Dog Cave and before the substitution at the beginning, and it took me a long time), and then I also hope to know where I am now. , I played the latest save file until I just switched to the mage, and I don’t know what to do next (there are no new tips after clearing the mysterious jungle)
Third, can the switches of the Wild Dog Boss and Wild Dog Group pictures be turned on all the time after clearing them several times. In the mid-term, I didn’t know what to do and it was uncomfortable to clear the map over and over again. It can be set so that after clearing the Mysterious Jungle 3 or 5 times, the number of monsters on this picture will be reduced by half, and then the lower two entrances will remain open.
Next are some personal suggestions on acerbity
I hope that more erotic equipment (vibrators, nipple rings, etc.) can be forcibly equipped by enemies in battle, or can be worn by the goddess herself when she is in heat, but this will take a lot of time and a lot of modeling. . . emm so just a suggestion. (One plan is to only do vertical painting differences and not combat differences. Anyway, there are not many games that have various differences for every CG XD)
Then the goddess’ reaction can be more. Now I can only passively accept, not take the initiative (if you are obedient, you can take the initiative to oral etc.)
Also, I hope the monsters have a maximum ejaculation limit. For example, gangsters and idiots can ejaculate up to 5 times, and wild dog goblins can ejaculate up to 10 times. When the number of times is up, the battle ends and the protagonist wins (human beings have limits, but goddesses do not! )
Another thing is that it is too difficult to fall into this trigger. . It took too long to squirt 20 times in one battle. (Coupled with slow combat + accelerated stuck.. It took me more than two hours to get the passive of sinking 5 times.
Finally, I wish the author a good life and a safe life. (Another forum only allows discussions in English. If you put this thing in a translator, you might not be able to understand it. Try here.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I’m the author of the game. I read every comment and want to thank you all, for both likes and critiques/suggestions. I’m just a fan of battle rape games and made this game just for fun, not for money.

The focus of the game is ‘battle rape’ and the goddess will unlikely have any lewd attacks.

You don’t need to ‘be defeated intentionally’ in this game. But I have to admit that the grinding sucks. So in next update I will rework the grinding mechanics to make the game progress more efficient and the corruption faster.

Hopefully with the rework in the next update more people can enjoy the different corruption stages of the goddesses and the growth of lust and submissiveness hidden on their noble faces.
Welcome to the site!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana and babeyboo

papa.kuzmin

Apr 21, 2023
Hi, I want to share about this game. What I didn't like first of all, the character, if she raises her level, is still weak, and this is complete idiocy. Then there is no way to remove her excitement and dogs constantly have her and when a strong sexual attraction comes, her stamina quickly goes away. In general, I played and I didn't like it.

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Welcome to the site!
can you also show her pregnant to when she gets impregnated and she surrenders to the drug dealer have her become his sex slave same for the perv on the have her as a mindless sex toy who love public sex with her new master

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
can you also show her pregnant to when she gets impregnated and she surrenders to the drug dealer have her become his sex slave same for the perv on the have her as a mindless sex toy who love public sex with her new master
You posted to my original comment, (which the dev thanked) so your request didn't go to the dev. Post again, but to the dev.

• Haha

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Will try to include this in the next update.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
i like it, a lot of things happening in this game.

wish there was a better h-status screen with character image, x-rays and stuff.

Oct 3, 2022
Alright so I have a few things.

1: I love having impregnation content in games, so any additional content in that direction gets my seal of approval. I also like the idea of the "pregnant status" having more of an effect on battles and battle endings. Maybe have the character dialogue be altered if the protagonist is pregnant or something.

2: Please translate and alter the Goblin gangbang enemies. They only have 2 actions that don't inflict pleasure damage. This makes it very tedious to fight them if you are trying to get all of the fetishes, as they can stunlock you into sex.

3: I am unsure if this is a bug, but getting the main character impregnated by one of the two human enemies will only act as a status in the battle they get pregnant in. This means that if you have the "addicted to semen" fetish you can get impregnated again if you fight another enemy while pregnant.

4: I think there should be more "game overs" and that the game overs should have more content. Currently there are only four (as far as I'm aware), and they are for the dogs/dog boss and for the goblins/goblin boss. I think that both of the human enemies should get game over scenes as well but maybe have them require a unique "fetish" to get them or something. Maybe have the protagonist get kidnapped by the drug dealer or the molester or something.

Overall, this game has a lot of good ideas but needs some more polish. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
The thing i would change is how animation works when failing to escape from enemy grip. Instead of being automatic make it interactive by implementing progression by tapping z button. You could add x-rays too.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
The thing i would change is how animation works when failing to escape from enemy grip. Instead of being automatic make it interactive by implementing progression by tapping z button. You could add x-rays too.
X ray is pointless you don't see what going inside when having sex in real life why on earth waste time adding it to a game when you can use that time on something better or fixing bugs

Last edited:

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
so when?
still not yet?
Around late February.

Alright so I have a few things.

1: I love having impregnation content in games, so any additional content in that direction gets my seal of approval. I also like the idea of the "pregnant status" having more of an effect on battles and battle endings. Maybe have the character dialogue be altered if the protagonist is pregnant or something.

2: Please translate and alter the Goblin gangbang enemies. They only have 2 actions that don't inflict pleasure damage. This makes it very tedious to fight them if you are trying to get all of the fetishes, as they can stunlock you into sex.

3: I am unsure if this is a bug, but getting the main character impregnated by one of the two human enemies will only act as a status in the battle they get pregnant in. This means that if you have the "addicted to semen" fetish you can get impregnated again if you fight another enemy while pregnant.

4: I think there should be more "game overs" and that the game overs should have more content. Currently there are only four (as far as I'm aware), and they are for the dogs/dog boss and for the goblins/goblin boss. I think that both of the human enemies should get game over scenes as well but maybe have them require a unique "fetish" to get them or something. Maybe have the protagonist get kidnapped by the drug dealer or the molester or something.

Overall, this game has a lot of good ideas but needs some more polish. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
1. More content about pregnancy will be added in.
2. I don't have the capacity to translate battle text well but will try to translate the story line and game mechanics to help understand the game. More stuffs will be added in to prevent the goddess being stunlock into sex.
3. This is a bug and will be fixed.
4. Will add more content on game overs for molester and drug dealer.

Actually, I tested the struggling system with "z" in the very early stage but decided to change it to the escape probability. They function the same, but the escape probability system makes the game pace faster. If you want to escape, just one hit "z" instead of multiple hits, if you want to experience the difficulty of escape, the corruption and bad states will lower probability and make it harder to escape. Most importantly, the escape probability system gives your hands more freedom to do other things, instead of busy hitting the button every enemy's grab.

Reactions: Blake639

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Around late February.

1. More content about pregnancy will be added in.
2. I don't have the capacity to translate battle text well but will try to translate the story line and game mechanics to help understand the game. More stuffs will be added in to prevent the goddess being stunlock into sex.
3. This is a bug and will be fixed.
4. Will add more content on game overs for molester and drug dealer.

Actually, I tested the struggling system with "z" in the very early stage but decided to change it to the escape probability. They function the same, but the escape probability system makes the game pace faster. If you want to escape, just one hit "z" instead of multiple hits, if you want to experience the difficulty of escape, the corruption and bad states will lower probability and make it harder to escape. Most importantly, the escape probability system gives your hands more freedom to do other things, instead of busy hitting the button every enemy's grab.
Struggle system sounds more hot, didn't thought about it!

Didn't exectly mean struggle system, the switch between CG's during defeat seems laggy and out of sync with character voice, so i thought about simple progression by pressing button would fix it, but i really like struggle systems in h-games.

Also what do you mean about lack of capacity to translate battle text? If you mean lack of time to do so, you could provide raw text data to translate here. I'm sure people here would help you with it, I could do translation based on machine translation but with personal word replacement to make it more kinky.

In fact battle text translation is very important thing in such game, in my opinion.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
X ray is pointless you don't see what going inside when having sex in real life why on earth waste time adding it to a game when you can use that time on something better or fixing bugs
Pointless in your opinion. It could be said that using graphic images to depict sex acts is pointless since in real life no one looks like a graphic image. Some may say to go see a Live Sex show; others may believe that you should read a book (text only.) The dev chose this method to tell their story, and inclusion of x-ray, at best, should not impact any of the carefully crafted images.

It's not everyone's favorite, but it's definitely fairly common in these kinds of games. The dev's game here is fine without it, IMO, but may benefit from a side selection with basic animation for each opponent. It's a visual representation focusing on a sex act, much like a textual representation of the unspoken thoughts that a character has in real time.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hi i was just wondering if the rpgm maps are gonna get improved whit more interactions? since as the game is now i think the maps themself are kinda unessesary since its just time conuming to run around em. and tbh rpgm maps looks horrible. and from my outlook it seems like this game would fit perfectly whit the way cyberslayer did it whit an image as the rpgm map and just put the circles you use for doors on top of it.

and was also wondering if there is ever gonna be more molester on the train. i feel there should be since they are never alone so the train scene could escalate quite alot. and also the the first quest to find the molester can endup quit annoying since you can do 10 train runs b4 he shows up so was wondering if there couldnt be something like you enter the train then you are at train at center location then the train goes eather south or east and when it gets to a stop it asks you wheter you want to go out or countinue whit the train. then the track could be something like South -> Center -> East -> Center -> South or something like that.

and also the stat window is just confusing would have been so much easyer to understand if it said something like
lip sensitivity: lvl 2 [1523/2000] instead of just 1523 since after a while those stats gets insane like this
1704408529853.png
but im guessing the current stat screen is wip.

but anyway great game (y)

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
The dev chose this method to tell their story, and inclusion of x-ray, at best, should not impact any of the carefully crafted images.
Agree, by x-ray I meant separate image added on top of CG's, not x-ray within CG's. The second option would ruin the artwork. Most importantly I meant x-rays in ststus screen wchich is text based only for now. Inclusion of graphic status screen in vein of thornsin or violated heroine would be great for this game imho.

Also full translation to english is a must. Text is important part of eroticism in this game.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes