lullus35

May 4, 2020
Oh boy, this is one big grind fest... and dog fest!

But this is very hot game, just need more "balancing". And more scenes for Bell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a way to make the screen bigger? Everything is so tiny. I am told to check for a molester on the train, but, each time I get on the train I just go somewhere. Nothing happens.

• Thinking Face

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a way to make the screen bigger? Everything is so tiny. I am told to check for a molester on the train, but, each time I get on the train I just go somewhere. Nothing happens.
for the molester, first ride the train in casual clothes, you might need to do this a few times. Once you have the first encounter change into police clothing and ride a few times again and you will have another encounter, this time you can fight him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana and CutieLvr

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
As stated in the quote, "pregnancy is not a thing in the game," your post seems to believe that it is.

IT IS NOT.

You never see the pregnancy as a baby bump or bulge, nor can she go into places or the police station.

You have only 2 options when pregnant by other than a dog: abort or get a bad ending.

In other words, you can't play the game WHILE pregnant; pregnancy is NOT a part of the game.

Hopefully that clears up any misunderstanding.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
I’m the author of the game. I read every comment and want to thank you all, for both likes and critiques/suggestions. I’m just a fan of battle rape games and made this game just for fun, not for money.

The focus of the game is ‘battle rape’ and the goddess will unlikely have any lewd attacks.

You don’t need to ‘be defeated intentionally’ in this game. But I have to admit that the grinding sucks. So in next update I will rework the grinding mechanics to make the game progress more efficient and the corruption faster.

Hopefully with the rework in the next update more people can enjoy the different corruption stages of the goddesses and the growth of lust and submissiveness hidden on their noble faces.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I’m the author of the game. I read every comment and want to thank you all, for both likes and critiques/suggestions. I’m just a fan of battle rape games and made this game just for fun, not for money.

The focus of the game is ‘battle rape’ and the goddess will unlikely have any lewd attacks.

You don’t need to ‘be defeated intentionally’ in this game. But I have to admit that the grinding sucks. So in next update I will rework the grinding mechanics to make the game progress more efficient and the corruption faster.

Hopefully with the rework in the next update more people can enjoy the different corruption stages of the goddesses and the growth of lust and submissiveness hidden on their noble faces.
Thank you for your game and the work you put into it. Can you do something to make the game full-screen? It is tiny the way it is. Or, maybe there is something I can do to make the page fit the screen?

• Red Heart

zxc3276

Feb 24, 2022

先膜拜下大佬。
高强度玩了一通宵,说几个我遇到的问题。
第一个,也是最忍不了的一个,战斗速度太慢。希望可以加速一下掉条之类的动画的速度,每个回合都要10来秒真的有点难顶
我后来开了变速齿轮,但是变速齿轮会随机卡死画面,就画面卡死不动了,但是能听到动画还在继续,也可以操作,如果不在战斗可以盲操作存档(x键,上上,确定x2,看不到画面也能存档233)我存档7个小时实际上玩了差不多10个小时,疯狂卡死读档,但还是开着齿轮,实在是受不了现在的战斗速度。
第二个,希望加一个明确的任务指引。这个主要是后期清理那两个图的时候。一开始不知道要多清两次,以为就做到那边(野狗洞窟和换人前的boss战一开始都不知道怎么触发,磨蹭了好久),然后也希望能知道一下现在做到哪里了,我最新的存档玩到刚换成法师出场,不知道接下来该干啥(清完下迷之丛林也没什么新的提示)
第三个,野狗boss和野狗群两张图的开关能否在清完几次之后变成一直开着。中期不知道该干啥反复清图清的难受。可以设定成清完迷之丛林3次或者5次之后,这张图上的怪减半,然后下面两个入口一直开着。
接下来就是一些涩涩方面的个人建议
希望更多的色情装备(跳蛋啊乳环啊什么的)可以是战斗中敌人强制装备的,也可以是女神发情自己穿上的,不过这个要花很多时间大量建模。。。emm所以只是建议下。(一个方案是只做立绘差分,不做战斗差分,反正也没几个游戏的每张cg都有各种差分XD)
然后女神的反应也可以更多一点。现在只有被动接受,没有主动出击(顺从满了可以主动口人啥的)
还有,希望怪物有个射精上限,比如混混和痴汉最多射5次,野狗哥布林最多射10次,次数到了就结束战斗,算主角胜利(人类是有极限的,但是,女神没有!)
还有一件事,沉沦这个触发实在是太难了。。潮吹20次这个一场战斗做到花的时间实在是太久了。(配合慢速战斗+加速卡死。。我磨了两个多小时才弄出来5次沉沦的被动
最后也是祝作者好人一生平安了。(另一个论坛只让英文讨论,这玩意丢翻译机里面估计更看不懂,试试这边

• Red Heart

zxc3276

Feb 24, 2022
Thank you for your game and the work you put into it. Can you do something to make the game full-screen? It is tiny the way it is. Or, maybe there is something I can do to make the page fit the screen?
F4 can make it full-screen. but the city is still very small(not English-speaking people ,so maybe a little hard to read, sorry

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
F4 can make it full-screen. but the city is still very small(not English-speaking people ,so maybe a little hard to read, sorry
Thanks, yeah, it is at full screen, but, as you said, the city map is still very small. Not good for folks with not the best eyesight.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018

Thanks i like ur game this far and am waiting for that lewd attacks and i hope that lewd attacks can beat enemy

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
The screen will be zoomed in on all maps in the next update so it will look like a normal rpg game :ROFLMAO:

先膜拜下大佬。
高强度玩了一通宵,说几个我遇到的问题。
第一个,也是最忍不了的一个,战斗速度太慢。希望可以加速一下掉条之类的动画的速度,每个回合都要10来秒真的有点难顶
我后来开了变速齿轮,但是变速齿轮会随机卡死画面,就画面卡死不动了,但是能听到动画还在继续,也可以操作,如果不在战斗可以盲操作存档(x键,上上,确定x2,看不到画面也能存档233)我存档7个小时实际上玩了差不多10个小时,疯狂卡死读档,但还是开着齿轮,实在是受不了现在的战斗速度。
第二个,希望加一个明确的任务指引。这个主要是后期清理那两个图的时候。一开始不知道要多清两次,以为就做到那边(野狗洞窟和换人前的boss战一开始都不知道怎么触发,磨蹭了好久),然后也希望能知道一下现在做到哪里了,我最新的存档玩到刚换成法师出场,不知道接下来该干啥(清完下迷之丛林也没什么新的提示)
第三个,野狗boss和野狗群两张图的开关能否在清完几次之后变成一直开着。中期不知道该干啥反复清图清的难受。可以设定成清完迷之丛林3次或者5次之后,这张图上的怪减半,然后下面两个入口一直开着。
接下来就是一些涩涩方面的个人建议
希望更多的色情装备(跳蛋啊乳环啊什么的)可以是战斗中敌人强制装备的,也可以是女神发情自己穿上的,不过这个要花很多时间大量建模。。。emm所以只是建议下。(一个方案是只做立绘差分,不做战斗差分,反正也没几个游戏的每张cg都有各种差分XD)
然后女神的反应也可以更多一点。现在只有被动接受,没有主动出击(顺从满了可以主动口人啥的)
还有,希望怪物有个射精上限,比如混混和痴汉最多射5次,野狗哥布林最多射10次,次数到了就结束战斗,算主角胜利(人类是有极限的,但是,女神没有!)
还有一件事,沉沦这个触发实在是太难了。。潮吹20次这个一场战斗做到花的时间实在是太久了。(配合慢速战斗+加速卡死。。我磨了两个多小时才弄出来5次沉沦的被动
最后也是祝作者好人一生平安了。(另一个论坛只让英文讨论,这玩意丢翻译机里面估计更看不懂,试试这边
Thank you so much for all your suggestions! The game will definitely be easier and faster for the next update and will add in your suggestions. You may find me on pixiv for non-English discussions if you want.

谢谢啦!之后版本游戏肯定会更简单节奏会更快 第二第三个建议都会加进去 女神的反应也会考虑 沉溺状态之后版本也不会那么难触发了 另外 可以在pixiv上搜我名字 那里能用中文讨论

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The screen will be zoomed in on all maps in the next update so it will look like a normal rpg game :ROFLMAO:

Thank you so much for all your suggestions! The game will definitely be easier and faster for the next update and will add in your suggestions. You may find me on pixiv for non-English discussions if you want.

谢谢啦!之后版本游戏肯定会更简单节奏会更快 第二第三个建议都会加进去 女神的反应也会考虑 沉溺状态之后版本也不会那么难触发了 另外 可以在pixiv上搜我名字 那里能用中文讨论
Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!

masdv

Mar 9, 2018
BTW am stuck after dog map idk what to do its that the end of story?
If you're in the right dog cave, then yes. I checked and there is nothing after that.
If you meant first map with dogs with 2 cave entrances, then you gotta clear every dog on that map twice if not mistaken to unlock left cave with boss dog.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
If you're in the right dog cave, then yes. I checked and there is nothing after that.
If you meant first map with dogs with 2 cave entrances, then you gotta clear every dog on that map twice if not mistaken to unlock left cave with boss dog.
I see but my heroine already fallen and one dog already waste my time TT^TT

• Haha
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes