haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
found something new.

If you get enough fetishes and enough of a score, and if you let the fights drag out, eventually they will be able to rip off your panties. More hot scenes when that happens. It does take a long time.

Reactions: ahyana

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
found something new.

If you get enough fetishes and enough of a score, and if you let the fights drag out, eventually they will be able to rip off your panties. More hot scenes when that happens. It does take a long time.
Yep. Have enough orgasms and you get the squirting orgasm trait. Have enough squirting orgasms and you get the female instinct trait. That enables the last lust state where she loses her clothing entirely. Also makes it possible to game over if she has too many squirting orgasms while in that state.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Tried the save file that was on this thread. How is it possible to do so much damage? Am I missing something on my run through? Not even sure how you get those elixirs that increase your strength.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Tried the save file that was on this thread. How is it possible to do so much damage? Am I missing something on my run through? Not even sure how you get those elixirs that increase your strength.
The save file is edited.

If you want to grind your stats to that point, you can buy the +attack items from the shop just above the police station. They give +1 attack each, and it's such a bad deal, but you have nothing else to do with your money after you've bought the 1/2 energy cost item. Realistically, the game expects you to buy 400 or so of these so that you can clear through fights at a reasonable pace. You can generally afford 1 every 1~2 fights.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
The save file is edited.

If you want to grind your stats to that point, you can buy the +attack items from the shop just above the police station. They give +1 attack each, and it's such a bad deal, but you have nothing else to do with your money after you've bought the 1/2 energy cost item. Realistically, the game expects you to buy 400 or so of these so that you can clear through fights at a reasonable pace. You can generally afford 1 every 1~2 fights.
Yikes....

update - any games similar to this? Sex during combat?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
The save file is edited.

Someone on here hinted at hacking the game file. You can go to exorcism_goddess_v.07ez, Open www, then data and find items.json. Change the extension to txt, modify the various potions, abortion pills, etc to 1 and them change it back to the .json extension. You can't change the 50000 one, but all of the others can. I suppose to make money, you can buy at 1, change to 20000 and sell it.

Karrogar2016paet

Apr 2, 2023
пожалуйста, ослабьте монстров. слишком сложно пройти. теряется темп и интерес.

LOADINGg..

Aug 30, 2021
Ill be real with yall this game is sick maybe short but holly shit i beat it 3 times and i enjoyed it i recommend you guys try
Sadly the pregnancy is not visible and does nothing well spawns more enemy's at the end of a fight or blocks you from accessing some parts of the map
For the rest great game 11/10 (also very sexy main character when update)

• Red Heart

winddddy

Dec 22, 2020
Conclusion: Crude game but good work, I really like it. I won't repeat the flaws which have been mentioned by others many times.
The details of H are amazing and I do enjoy this mechanism. The photos are in good quality. Plz more characters、 costumes 、 equipment 、monsters、maps.... Of course improving battle paces will be the most welcomed at current stage

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes