Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When I do the drug dealer quest, the game says that I receive the drugs. And when I change back into my ordinary attire, a book falls from a shelf. But both items, I can't pick up, and they don't appear in my inventory.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Could you tell me where I can get that, please?
Here's the forum post: Link

Word of caution, your anti-virus will probably flag it as malicious due to how it injects itself into running programs. It's not malicious for now, but always be aware that you're trading security for convenience when using it.

does the author have any page ?
Nope. The developer hasn't started any of the usual pages yet.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Here's the forum post: Link

Word of caution, your anti-virus will probably flag it as malicious due to how it injects itself into running programs. It's not malicious for now, but always be aware that you're trading security for convenience when using it.
Aight, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks a lot! :)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno if it's because I'm using the decompressed one here and is running it in joiplay that the land lord asking for rent keeps repeating everytime I sleep (was gonna check how long pregnancy last lel), I'm up to the blowjob with him if that matters.

Game is kinda laggy yeah, but art is good IMO, kinda reminds me of Karryn's Prison ngl so I see potential for this one. Though so far I don't think MC ever learns any pleasure skills or that's just because I'm barely starting?
It's really fun to play (and fap to) IMO.

Reactions: ahyana

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Dunno if it's because I'm using the decompressed one here and is running it in joiplay that the land lord asking for rent keeps repeating everytime I sleep (was gonna check how long pregnancy last lel), I'm up to the blowjob with him if that matters.

Game is kinda laggy yeah, but art is good IMO, kinda reminds me of Karryn's Prison ngl so I see potential for this one. Though so far I don't think MC ever learns any pleasure skills or that's just because I'm barely starting?
It's really fun to play (and fap to) IMO.
That is how landlord is designed ... was mentioned on site from someone.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
When I do the drug dealer quest, the game says that I receive the drugs. And when I change back into my ordinary attire, a book falls from a shelf. But both items, I can't pick up, and they don't appear in my inventory.
I remember it was tricky, but I think you need to select something to the left side of screen to pick it up, and then read it and it appears in your inventory.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Though so far I don't think MC ever learns any pleasure skills or that's just because I'm barely starting?
Nope, MC doesn't have any pleasure skills.

Author is not on this site. You can find author's site one 1st page from poster. Having read posts to/from dev on their site ... I doubt that dev would come to f95.
Dev isn't very active over on ulmf anyway. They're on a two month "break" now. No internet or computer so no progress to be made until next year.

DVST8R

Nov 2, 2020
In addition to the last post, I've come across a weird issue: was trying to grind out stats on the heroine, but after losing to the molester, she keeps saying she's tired and won't fight him anymore. However there's no where to rest, and none of the other retractable locations do anything relevant.

Definitely something that needs more time to cook.
umm rest upstairs at home......

Reactions: ahyana and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seen a few comments about how small the mc and everything is i too have same issues
AND im currious about the pregnancy stuff at one point it showed pregnancy bubble and the little icon that my mc is knocked up and then disappeared (but looking at stats says still knocked up? ) so how do ya deliver?

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
seen a few comments about how small the mc and everything is i too have same issues
AND im currious about the pregnancy stuff at one point it showed pregnancy bubble and the little icon that my mc is knocked up and then disappeared (but looking at stats says still knocked up? ) so how do ya deliver?
you don't give birth, pregnancy is not a thing in the game at least not atm. right now if you " get knocked up if it's from a dog if just fight 2 enemies instead of one and if you are knocked up and see the land lord you just get a game over

m4a

Jan 4, 2018
loved the game so far, how do I progress more with Belva? I've beaten the level 3-4 times and havent seen any new portals or entries so far... Not allowed to explore rest of map ofc either.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes