FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Is it just me or is the developer stubbornly avoiding oral sex? neither on the train nor with black men nor with goblins there is an option for oral sex in battle... and dogs too, only at the landlord's house\in the police station (if there are 2 prisoners there)\in a dream with dogs and in case of defeat with the boss, in general It’s kind of sad, and I was really looking forward to anal sex in battle(

LynJonKur

Jul 17, 2020
If anybody wanna hack/cheat the system a bit but not to much, you can go to Exorcism Goddess v07ez\www\data\Items.json there u can find all the items in the game. From there i modified the price for Power-up potion to 1 coin. I buyed 50 of thos potions and manged to kill one dog with 3 hard hits. I have attached the file already modified but is with the .txt extension, u can copy/paste the text or change the extension back to .json and replace the file itself.
UPDATED: [v0.9]

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
If anybody wanna hack/cheat the system a bit but not to much, you can go to Exorcism Goddess v07ez\www\data\Items.json there u can find all the items in the game. From there i modified the price for Power-up potion to 1 coin. I buyed 50 of thos potions and manged to kill one dog with 3 hard hits. I have attached the file already modified but is with the .txt extension, u can copy/paste the text or change the extension back to .json and replace the file itself.
Save before dog gangbang and boss caves. Also you can go back and turn left goblins are unlocked as well. To get out of encounter either use escape scroll or mind water + fatal blow, but sometimes it's hard anyway cause this is very unbalanced game at the moment and enemies might rape you non stop, so you rarely get any turns at all.
Saves are at "Exorcism Goddess v07ez\www\save".
there, higher up in the chat, a friend threw off a save with millions of money, and the opening of most of the content in the game

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Not sure if the dev is on this forum, but I'm the one who did a translation quite a while back, probably 0.2. I haven't worked on it since then because this was my first time translating anything, and hoh boy was it more time-consuming than I expected. Dev is Chinese btw.

Yes the game is massive, because the dev chose to use massive uncompressed images. This is their first game, and it's nowhere near complete. If you're looking for a complete experience, feel free to wait a couple years. v0.7 isn't "70% to full release", it's "7th WIP version".

The dev made a v0.7 Easy mode to make combat way less tedious. I'm not sure which version this one on F95 is, but I use MTool so it doesn't really affect me.

A few things to note:
  • The game is grindy as hell. You need to clear the entire map of enemies multiple times to advance/unlock new areas.
  • Mechanics are a mess. Things will change between versions because the dev hasn't got things figured out yet. Expect no balance whatsoever.
  • Use hacks to make your life easier. I use MTool to adjust vars and switches on the fly.
  • Pregnancy doesn't do much except prevent retreat in-combat, and prevent events out-of-combat.

Here's a brief "walkthrough". It might not be 100% accurate, but it shouldn't be too far off.
  1. Head south via the subway, change to the policewoman uniform at the top-left, and enter the police station
  2. Change back to casual wear and spam ride the subway until you encounter the molester
  3. Change back to policewoman uniform and spam ride the subway until you fight the molester and win. (Really spam it, the encounter rate at the start is very low)
  4. Go to the interrogation room (the one left of the police station)
  5. Head to the chemical factory (Suburbs-> East End -> Top right), walk into the room on the left and change to the Stealth Suit.
  6. Head into the factory and win.
  7. Change back to policewoman uniform and head to the interrogation room.
  8. Head to the dog forest (South Side -> Head Left -> Head South) and kill everything.
  9. Leave the dog forest, go back in and kill everything again two more times (so clear the map three times)
  10. The boss cave at the bottom left should unlock now. Go in and kill it.
  11. Head to the police station to unlock the goblin forest.
  12. Clear the goblin forest three times.
  13. Go back to the dog forest, kill everything to unlock the dog cave (bottom right).
  14. You know the drill, clear the dog cave three times (You need to clear the forest to open the cave each time)
  15. Go back to the goblin forest, kill everything to open the boss in the bottom left.
  16. Save before entering the boss room, this is a point of no return.
  17. You cannot win this boss fight, so just lose it. You'll change to a new character after this.
  18. This new character can only fight in the dog forest. This is the end of current content.

Here's a list of H scenes/combats available in v0.7 (I might have missed some). Game over H is available for all combats, but you have to choose the give up ability to get there. You don't respawn after game overs, so save before trying. By default, you just retreat. Also, there's no gallery yet.
  1. Molester Combat
  2. Drug Dealer Combat
  3. Dog Combat
  4. Dog Boss Combat
  5. Pair of Dogs Combat
  6. Goblin Combat
  7. "Final Boss" Combat
  8. Molester "Interrogation"
  9. Drug Dealer "Interrogation"
  10. Train Toilets
  11. Molester Blackmail
  12. Solo Masturbation
  13. Dog Masturbation
  14. Landlord "Rent"
EDIT: Also, the dev hasn't got any patreon, subscribestar, etc yet. They're not making any money off this for now.
I’ll also add and explain a little (but in general the game really lacks a gallery):
1. Dreams with a crowd of dogs (I saw 2 options)
2. Interrogation Molester together with Drug Deale joint option (I first defeated the dealer and then went to the train)
3. Fight with a dog for a new character (although this is described above the list, by the author of the post himself)
4. Also, there are always H scenes when you give up in battle (but many end in Game over, so always save before trying to lose the battle)
5. Solo masturbation has 2 variants of scenes (I have found 2 so far) this is where changing into a spy suit (multiple repetitions once a day) occurs, if I understood the author correctly, in the same place if you are defeated in battle, you will not find clothes and you will be caught drug dealer.
6. also the landlord Rent has (I was able to find) 3 development options, 1 - hand work, 2 - mouth work, 3 - face fucking
7. I think the obvious point is that during a fight, each of the grabs followed by sex has several options for execution under the pressure of 100% submission, and if there is a Domination skill, then they often continue to the limit for a couple of animations.
8. The train toilet, as I understand it, moving in civilian clothes (once a day) is a random event (there are quite a few of them and they are influenced by your skills (most likely progressive voyeurism skills (obtained in the battle with Molester and interrogation, mainly))) , which I'm not sure I've even seen all of.
9. Interrogation of a drug dealer I saw 2 different scenes, but interrogation of a molester only 1.
I would like to ask for a save before the last boss (which cannot be defeated), because I have already spent a colossal amount of time on the game and am a little tired, everything is too drawn out. And another question is whether there is still an option for oral sex during a fight with any enemy, because no matter how many skills I unlocked, and what other conditions I met, I never found any progression in oral sex, except for licking the head of a goblin, a dog and a drug dealer, without even penetration(

Reactions: ahyana

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
the game has a lot of different scenes that are not so easy to get, and the lack of a gallery is incredible, because I'm sure that after many hours of playing I have not found 100% of all the scenes, and I would like, if not open them in the gallery, but at least find out what they exist and try to open them in the game yourself

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I'd intended this to be more a review, but don't see how to actually make a review, so I'll post my comments.

One of the reasons I enjoy playing these adult games, besides the adult images, situations and stories, is the experience. Fantasy games can take more liberties to remain playable, so long as the gameplay does not completely lose sight of the reality of the game. MC is a goddess that has vanquished all but one demon, yet is still a virgin, only LEVEL 1 and (if you play it that way) willing to give a blowjob to some dude just to stay rent free in her apartment. A GODDESS, with the moral duty to vanquish the Demon ... resorting to that???

V-Card is lost in BASIC FIGHTS WITH 96% CHANCE TO ESCAPE. This has happened several times; and while some gameplay should receive consequences, this just seems to be greatly skewed against fairness. The ridiculousness of taking the molester to the interrogation room, releasing him and then having to face a stronger, more aggressive version IMMEDIATELY ON THE TRAIN is insane, but then to adain release him after being raped makes no sense. Same for the Drug Dealer, although I haven't played through enough to determine what happens the next time you meet him, but I'd guess that he rapes you and claims he hasn't done anything so he's let go. Even when he takes your V-Card, he is let go. You are weaker, try to travel home to rest, and the stronger molester battles you. WTF???

Game as it stands is not enjoyable, nor is it really playable. IRL I live adjacent to Los Angeles, CA and regularly see the results of this Catch and Release police work, where criminals are captured and back on the street ... doing the same crimes in hours, with no-cash bail. This taints the entire experience of the game for me, as the encounters are constant, the consequences are all JUST against the MC, and the chances of finding a more powerful opponent on the train before you have even travelled anywhere in mindblowing.

Fights are horrible, lasting far too long, beginning without any provocation and distracting from the goal to proceed to the next stage. I mean, in this case MC just SEES the molester on the train and they battle.

Graphics are amazing, (at least the goddess,) and give the game a plus just for them. Gameplay absolutely sucks and I hope the Dev can make a playable game out of this uncut gem before it is abandoned.

EDIT: Okay, I approached this all wrong. It IS a RAPE BATTLE game, and if that is how the Dev shows the battles, then so be it. I restarted game as it was unplayable with the amount of corruption MC had. Since I have restarted and am able to win a lot of fights at Level 29 it is playable. Waiting for Level 30, and per comments will get that ring from molester after 20 wins. Using strategy this time through, and enjoying it. IRL that catch-and-release is making RL unliveable, but at least we have Ayhana here!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana and FeSs101

BubbleBuals

Jul 13, 2017
What genre of game would you call this? I'm wishing to find more like it. Even through all the jank I really liked playing through. The whole battle system and corruption through the battle rape was great.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Game is quite hot but not polished. I'm okay with long fights and watching h-attacks but if you do the same long fight +20 times in order to progress(talking about dog map), it becomes tedious.

Reactions: ahyana and FeSs101

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
What genre of game would you call this? I'm wishing to find more like it. Even through all the jank I really liked playing through. The whole battle system and corruption through the battle rape was great.
I don't think it's a genre or a tag on its own, but you're probably looking for "Combat Rape" aka CR. I also love CR games, but good ones are pretty rare, probably because they're so much harder to balance compared to the usual "H-on-loss" or "H-event only" games.

The most well known CR game out there is probably Karryn's Prison by Remtairy. Would highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Some other CR games I like:
Silent Pill (and its sequel) by CircleOne
CircleKame's older games (the ones from F4 onwards tend to be a buggy mess)
ParasiteDay Laboratory by Brown Tabby

EDIT: Exorcist Charlotte by No Future is also pretty good

Last edited:

Crendoff

Apr 15, 2018
I was gonna write this yesterday but I went to sleep and forgot about it... XD

But if the dev ever sees this... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, fix the animations for the dogs... the way they stretch their "arms" is horrifying to watch even though I enjoyed seeing beastiality in games... It's so horrifying that I had nightmares :KEK: Also please change the skin color of Goblins to green... Not so used too seeing white Goblins:whistle:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I don't think it's a genre or a tag on its own, but you're probably looking for "Combat Rape" aka CR. I also love CR games, but good ones are pretty rare, probably because they're so much harder to balance compared to the usual "H-on-loss" or "H-event only" games.

The most well known CR game out there is probably Karryn's Prison by Remtairy. Would highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Some other CR games I like:
Silent Pill (and its sequel) by CircleOne
CircleKame's older games (the ones from F4 onwards tend to be a buggy mess)
ParasiteDay Laboratory by Brown Tabby

EDIT: Exorcist Charlotte by No Future is also pretty good
Yeah I haven't see those. I tried Karryn Prison but couldn't get into it.
In addition to yours, check out Ariadne, Marle Labyrinth of Black Sea, Kunoichi Botan and Nightmare Knight too.
Tunnel Escape pretty good too but not translated.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah I haven't see those. I tried Karryn Prison but couldn't get into it.
In addition to yours, check out Ariadne, Marle Labyrinth of Black Sea, Kunoichi Botan and Nightmare Knight too.
Tunnel Escape pretty good too but not translated.
I recognise all of these titles and I'm pretty sure I've tried all of them at some point lul. I think the reason my list is so different to yours is probably my taste for non-human enemies.

Also, Saria Reclaimed by Velminth is another favourite I forgot about.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
How long until Demon Seed takes its natural course?

EDIT: I never escaped from the dog; when I defeated it the Demon Seed sprouted and the dog's power went up to MAX.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes