WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I had no interests asking any developer when their AVN next update will be. I just be patience whenever it get release since I check other AVN over time.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: ahyana

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
Is it possible to reset the orgasm counter or not? Any fight ends in a bad ending if get an orgasm. Massage doesn't help.
Rest at home.

Nah, he's free and I do run into him nonstop, it's just that the scene refuses to trigger, however, now that you mentioned it, I don't remember losing to him even once so that might actually be the reason :unsure:
Anyways, thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it :)
The MC needs to wear casual outfit and has the fetish uncontrollable lust. And the scenes progress when she is in heat and has the fetish submissive. And more scenes when she has been creampied by molester over 10 times.

stalker4319

May 31, 2020
Rest at home.

The MC needs to wear casual outfit and has the fetish uncontrollable lust. And the scenes progress when she is in heat and has the fetish submissive. And more scenes when she has been creampied by molester over 10 times.
Sleep doesn't help, maybe the corruption in 9867 is too high.

But thanks for the answer.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
strange, the game started without problems even on a computer with 6 GB.
Im not too sure, sometimes it'll just freeze up but I figured out that if you restart the pc it stops freezing from happening. It does come back tho on a few occasions.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
also apart from the 1st dog area rape scenes , the scenes for battle rape isn't translated for non-humans. Only the battle rape in particular isn't translated yet for the other enemies.

Last edited:

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
also apart from the 1st dog area rape scenes , the scenes for battle rape isn't translated for non-humans. Only the battle rape in particular isn't translated yet for the other enemies.
I did machine translation of these parts for my use. It is not edited too much, but works w/o problems. If ahyana has nothing against it, I can share this translation.

• Love

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
I'll wait for the update and replay the game, apparently this is a soft lock for me.
I plan to make options for the player to control the MC's lust for each enemy and the enemy sex skill, so that the game allows players to make mistakes without need multiple saves to reload. But I probably will not make the options for reducing corruption degree. The corruption degree only affects the pleasure received, which can be controlled by other skills / items.

When do you think this game can be optimised for lower end pcs? my pc only has 8gb
There will be a compressed version in next update.

I did machine translation of these parts for my use. It is not edited too much, but works w/o problems. If ahyana has nothing against it, I can share this translation.
Yes, please! This is highly appreciated!

Reactions: olegus34216

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
Here you go! :)

Just put contents of zip file into "www" folder and accept overwrite of existing files.
Just went through the translation and wanted to ask how could I edit it if I wanted to edit it myself? Only asking since Ahyana name within text pop up when playing as Belva

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
Just went through the translation and wanted to ask how could I edit it if I wanted to edit it myself? Only asking since Ahyana name within text pop up when playing as Belva
You can either use something like Translator++ to pull ingame texts to translate/edit or if you want to be a bit more thorough in editing stuff you need RPG-Maker.

Reactions: ahyana and HazyFog
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes