Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
The next update will be focused on Belva ?

If so, what will you open ? Other forest places or city ?

Will we have to clean dogs before proceeding to the next part or no ?

Thanks

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
im guessing this isnt suppose to happen
It's not supposed to happen. I'll look into it and try to fix it.

Will there ever be a pregnancy system, as in where you can give birth without dire consequences or...?
Probably not. Pregnancy with evil seed will lead to dire consequences.

1. The game is in a big need of some sort of tutorial or way to explain mechanics and stats.
2. The UI needs some work.
3. Probably my biggest pet peeve was that each day I have to get a new pass from the drug dealer to be able to deal with the dogs.
4. I think it would be nice in the future if you could add some extra stuff on the maps. Side-quests, jobs that don't include combat or it is some kind of different minigame, things to find and collect.
5. after I got a massage and he made her cum on the table, I got the message that I need to pay rent even though I have paid rent (with her body) earlier.
Thank you!!
1. Will add more explanations.
2. Will try me best to improve it.
3. Some people like this, so this probably will not be changed.
4. The focus of the game is battle-rape. I will try to include as many side-quests as I can later. But right now I need to finish all the battles first.
5. This is because after she cum on the table, a day passed.. And a new day begins..

If so, what will you open ? Other forest places or city ?
Will we have to clean dogs before proceeding to the next part or no ?
The next update will be focused on Belva. I have been still thinking about the story--haven't decided yet. But Belva will need to clear all the monsters before proceeding--this is decided.

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Will losing to enemies eventually have them capture you instead of instant game over? Giving a chance to escape, but you could give up or get caught too many times and lose.

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
I am level23 now and keeping hunting the dogso_O
But do i need to beat the drug dealer everytime after i left the jungle?
The drug dealer is like having 9999hp and i always miss my attack

And my character always keeps aroused when fighting?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am level23 now and keeping hunting the dogso_O
But do i need to beat the drug dealer everytime after i left the jungle?
The drug dealer is like having 9999hp and i always miss my attack

And my character always keeps aroused when fighting?
Yes, if you need the city pass, you need to defeat the drug dealer. (If you want to save time getting those city pass every time, you could tweak your save file to have like 50 x city pass)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
hey guy! how i can sleep at home to recovery ? whenever i sleep at home after kills some dog wild i always lose the game @@

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys i am having fun with the game but also having many questions:

1) is there a full list of how to achieve all the fetish? (in game or website), i dont want to press one by one in the game and to remember them individually (i already press a lot to kill the dogs :cry: )

2) how to make the character fully naked during battle? I have tried once by being raped for 30mins but i didn't notice how i did ito_O
Sometimes the enemy 1 hit to damage the clothes but somtimes the bra & panties can suffer 10hits
(hope there will be more clothing system:))

Last edited:
Reactions: ahyana

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
There’s an item you can craft at home, banshee, it will do dmg and break your gear. Not fully naked though. Just to the last stage, then need enemies to pull. The red crystal opens the next map of 40 monsters and so on.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Will losing to enemies eventually have them capture you instead of instant game over? Giving a chance to escape, but you could give up or get caught too many times and lose.
Game over after losing to enemies will be removed in the next update. The MC will not be captured after losing.

作者考虑出新的怪不?列如魅魔这样的?
新的怪会有 魅魔不会有
There will be new monsters (likely new bosses) but there won't be any succubus. The game will not have any futa or lesbian scenes.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Game over after losing to enemies will be removed in the next update. The MC will not be captured after losing.

新的怪会有 魅魔不会有
There will be new monsters (likely new bosses) but there won't be any succubus. The game will not have any futa or lesbian scenes.
About futa and succubus I think you should give them a try.. I am sure will be good think to add in they own level or special place in the story

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes