Boza

Oct 6, 2020
I have finish getting all the 32 fetish skills, my only problem in this update are, I can't spam attack skill when my lust is too high and enemy spawn rate is too ridiculous to justify the stamina, I know that I can just go to the massage parlor to get it all back (drink sedative so that you can't get the molester scene). My only option was to use one stamina scroll per zone as I have no problem in install kill the enemy in two turn, Fourth if I am unlucky (Attack Power was 4679).

I notice that while walking around your stamina slowly deducted. I am still not sure how amount was loss why walking around.
can you show all fetish image

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
1. I'll probably not cheat when other options are available in the coning updates to fully experience the game
2. Another idea that came to me is more molesters around the city than the one on the train, maybe a couple by the warehouse or around your apartment, even at night getting assaulted while resting.
1. That's my goal for the next update--you can enjoy the game without using cheat tools
2. I like this idea! Will give it a try.

1. It could be great to have more stages of damaged cloth, instead of only 3 (complete, underwear, naked) now.
2. Most people in the city are attracted by the beauty of the goddess when she is in good condition. With the progress of corruption (or the arousal state of MC, or just MC is weak, or at low strength, or cloth damaged), there is a chance people in the city become aggressive.
1. I like the idea but it will be difficult for me to allocate sufficient time to implement this. Please understand.
2. I like this idea and will try my best.

For another suggestion, the previous post about having people in the city being aggressiv toward the mc depending on the condition, there could also be smth similar you put for the forest / caves enemies,
I generally love these "more vulnerable beauty leads to more aggressive rapist" ideas very much. And I actually already implemented this idea everywhere in the battle. But as you can see, the results were not good. This would make the game more difficult to progress. But I'm still trying to find a balance on this. I haven't given up this idea yet.

I have finish getting all the 32 fetish skills, my only problem in this update are, I can't spam attack skill when my lust is too high and enemy spawn rate is too ridiculous to justify the stamina, I know that I can just go to the massage parlor to get it all back (drink sedative so that you can't get the molester scene). My only option was to use one stamina scroll per zone as I have no problem in install kill the enemy in two turn, Fourth if I am unlucky (Attack Power was 4679).
This will be changed in the next update to avoid the frustration.
BTW, I forgot to update, the total number of fetishes in this version is 37+1. The "1" is the "Squirting virgin", which will be removed after virgin loss.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
To lower the overall difficulty of the game, while keeping some sort of challenge, you should put a limit to the "monsters" or enemies.

They currently repop at the rate of 10/day. It's ok to me, but there needs to be a limit to the repop available. If the original count is, let say, 20, there can't be more than 30.

Plus, traits are fine and fun, but having traits making it harder for the player to be owned could be interesting aswell, but with a downside.

Few other traits ideas :

After beating certain enemies while having the sex desire less than an X amount and lust under X amount :
- No mix : PC is disgusted by thugs (less aroused by enemy attacks, but if sex desire and lust is up to a certain amount during the encounter, No mix trait is replaced by a new trait "Snow Bunny")
::- Snow Bunny : Character may cancel planed action to arouse the enemy, if enemy aroused, character gain X amount of lust towards that enemy.
- Specist : PC is disgusted by dogos (same as before, trait replaced by new trait "bridable")
::- Bridable (word play, bride and breedable) : same as "Snow Bunny
- Vanilla Love : PC is disgusted by group sex (same as before, trait replaced by new trait "Never enough")
::- Never Enough : Same as Snow Bunny
- Prude : PC is disgusted by molester (same as before, trait replaced by new trait "Plaything")
::- Plaything : Same as Snow Bunny

After X vibrators have been used without cuming
- Built different : Vibrators may not be destroyed after an encounter, but if character do squirt during the act trigger the following trait : Built for BBC, Built for being groped, Built for doggos, Built for groups.
::- Built for X : character more submissive, enemy more aggressiv towards character.

After X vibrators used while character still virgin with / without cuming
- Holly virgin : more chances to deny an enemy attempt, if sensibility of an erogenous point is more than X, replace that trait by the following corresponding to the erogenous point : "Lips freak, Boobs freak, Ass freak, Clit freak, Pussy freak".
::- X freak : being fondled in that erogenous part may turn the character in a "heat" state.

Having enemies attacking first is an interesting idea, but sometimes players can find themselves locked in a loop, in which they can't flee from the fight. In order to correct that, you can do two things. Make certain skills / items having a priority order during the fight (retreat / portal scroll). The scroll should port the character in the zone in which there is no enemies that said (safe place, so the players aren't directly engaged in a new combat).

I gave some more thought on a day / night cycle (triggered by interacting with an inventory item, and / or a world interaction). It would give many possibilities. Such as having some city part with some enemies in it ( molesters and thugs).
Like night could be "harder" than the day. Some city part having enemies, and savage lands ( caves and forest) having new encounters. You could that way have or new enemies or enemies packs during night ( like having doggos pack where you at day find them alone, find goblins groups or even new encounter where they're at day, and thus letting you adding a new enemy type in the northern cave).

The issue would be the enemy repop I assume, but if there is a limit cap on the number of enemies triggered, and them not repoping if you cleaned their zone (except for thug and molesters, I assume the limit cape shouldn't exceed the normal one), then it should be all right.

Most of all, it could be a way to double the "possibilities" with less world building needed, if of course you find the idea appealing.

Enjoy the day.

Reactions: ahyana

winddddy

Dec 22, 2020
I generally love these "more vulnerable beauty leads to more aggressive rapist" ideas very much. And I actually already implemented this idea everywhere in the battle. But as you can see, the results were not good. This would make the game more difficult to progress. But I'm still trying to find a balance on this. I haven't given up this idea yet.
My idea about balancing this issue is to have more stats of rapists, for example stamina. The author said the lust of rapists will always be high, so we can try to use stamina to restrain the infinite loop. A simple example could be the rapist will consume stamina for every successful rape, lets say 30%. The stamina will recover slowly or by teasing, maybe 5% per turn. If the stamina reaches <30% after a successful rape, the rapist will be stunned for 2 or 3 turns, and may lose some hp. (Their body are not god, they should be tired even in high lust). These 2-3 turns should allow MC to slowly get out of trouble if rapist consecutively rape. Also, mc is much easier to resist from the low-stamina rapist.
Also, for another suggestion if introducing stamina, the mc could be stunned every 3 times orgasm in a single encounter and -50% attack this turn after orgasm. To balance for this, rapists should receive additional damage (maybe +50% or +100%) in highly aggressive condition (this is to simulate rapist completely lost his/its mind) .
Another suggestion is to add traits to rapists, nothing specific right now, this could be exciting.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Am i wrong or i should see and increase of the strenght value as i pop the item that gives 10 power each? I have blown like 10 of them in sequence and the value hasn't changed, checked before and after

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Am i wrong or i should see and increase of the strenght value as i pop the item that gives 10 power each? I have blown like 10 of them in sequence and the value hasn't changed, checked before and after
to me, strength is another stat.

You're actually increasing the value of your attack power.

It looks like the str is actually drained while the character move around the map and fight (don't know if it's a fixed value per fight, or if it's round based, or action based).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Werrino and ahyana

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
1. That's my goal for the next update--you can enjoy the game without using cheat tools
2. I like this idea! Will give it a try.

1. I like the idea but it will be difficult for me to allocate sufficient time to implement this. Please understand.
2. I like this idea and will try my best.

This will be changed in the next update to avoid the frustration.
BTW, I forgot to update, the total number of fetishes in this version is 37+1. The "1" is the "Squirting virgin", which will be removed after virgin loss.
Hello, congratulations on the game, I really liked it. I have a suggestion, when you already have most of the fetishes unlocked, some fights become very long because the enemy always attacks first and if he manages to give you an orgasm with squirt, the character becomes unusable and in those two turns he can do the same to you based on to touch you and it never ends. If you can solve that, whether we have the first shift, it would always be the best.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
The issue would be the enemy repop I assume.
Thank you so much for so many nice ideas and suggestions! I will try my best. And I agree with you the current enemy repop is an issue. I will balance this in the next update.

1. My idea about balancing this issue is to have more stats of rapists, for example stamina.
2. Another suggestion is to add traits to rapists, nothing specific right now, this could be exciting.
1. Nice idea! I will try.
2. This could be exciting yet I probably won't have time to work on it, at least for now.

I am getting a fetish repeat of "Drowning in Pleasure" after every battle against the pack of dogs
It's a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

some fights become very long because the enemy always attacks first.
The long fights are because the two states "in heat" and "after squirting" have too strong stun effect. This will be balanced in the next update. Enemy first provides enemy a chance to touch and corrupt the goddess even when she can one-shot kill it. This also ensures you don't need to choose "lose intentionally" to see H scenes in battle, especially when the goddess can one-shot kill an enemy.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Idea for game balancing- after male orgasm, enemy will wait 1 turn after 1st orgasm, then after 2 orgasims he will wait 2 turns, and so on. this can be considered as time he takes to recover, like dudes do Irl

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Thank you so much for so many nice ideas and suggestions! I will try my best. And I agree with you the current enemy repop is an issue. I will balance this in the next update.

1. Nice idea! I will try.
2. This could be exciting yet I probably won't have time to work on it, at least for now.

It's a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

The long fights are because the two states "in heat" and "after squirting" have too strong stun effect. This will be balanced in the next update. Enemy first provides enemy a chance to touch and corrupt the goddess even when she can one-shot kill it. This also ensures you don't need to choose "lose intentionally" to see H scenes in battle, especially when the goddess can one-shot kill an enemy.
also would you put birthing and breastfeeding in the next update too

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes