wy_vern02

Sep 14, 2022
Author, you have excellent taste. The game may be a little long, but I'm having fun. I hope we get more variety of content in the future, because in two days of play I haven't found anything other than battles with dogs and goblins, public sex on a train, a battle with a drug dealer and paying for rent.

I also like the absence of a huge amount of meaningless dialogue and text, only gameplay.
The only note is that the sounds in the game vary greatly in volume from each other, some are too quiet, others are too loud.

I believe that you can gain the necessary experience in your first game and in the future you will be able to make very high-quality games and earn money from it. If you want it.

I've been on this site for several years now and this is my first comment. I just wanted to support you with kind words and say thank you!

Last edited:

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
The game is great,

The sex being part of combat reminds me a lot of jumble strikers and jumble jokers.

But I do have 2-3 suggestions, you may find interesting or not.

1. Each "enemy type zone" has different levels with different stakes.
Let's imagine not having double dog on north, but dogs on south, and inside a cave you'd find dog gangs (double dog) with at the end of the cave, the dogo leader.

This could allow 2 different things :
- Not having a "game over" while surrendering, but having the character being draged in a part of the cave (in which there is a "hidden" path allowing us to regain surface (the map just before the forest). Having different encounters in the cave, making it somehow difficult to get away.
- Adding the same construct to the 2 other zones. Which would allow to have a part of the goblin forest with more goblins or even "orcs" and an ogre / troll (big creature) at the end of it.

You could also add a new enemy type in the northern part, may it be insect / fantasy / no matter what related with at the end of the north dung, the "demon".

This could also apply to the "factory map" with the drug dealer. Having to fight him at first, but then having the possibility to fight "gang members"

And for the molester. Fighting him in the train as police a 2nd time to learn there is a place in which drug is being sold. In that place so encountering many molesters / drugged ppl under that substance, with a "zone boss" aswell.

2. some more trait (examples names eh)
- Weakened fabric - Character gets her costume torn appart way quickier
- Lustfull thoughts - Character may skip turn if to aroused
- No more tease - Teasing the character has a chance to trigger a guarantee squirt on the next assault
- Unsatisfied - Character may ask for another round (the more the character cums, the more can trigger)
- DreamGirl - When sleeping if marked + high sexual desire may wake up in heat in the map of the enemy type that deflowered her

3. If the suggestion #1 interested you, the landlord could be added into the thug's part (as the thug leader in example).

Otherwise the game in it's current state is already good to me, some things may of course be improved one way or another, nothing is never perfect so to say.

Enjoy the day.

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
I'm having some problem advancing the story for v0.8 after I defeat the molester on the train I can't get the info out of him to proceed with the story, everytime ahyana just let's him leave.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
I'm having some problem advancing the story for v0.8 after I defeat the molester on the train I can't get the info out of him to proceed with the story, everytime ahyana just let's him leave.
If you go in the interrogation room, he'll tells you someone sold him drugs in the eastern part.

Take the train, go east part. Then here, go top right (bridge). you'll enter a new zone. You'll have to change the outfit (there is on the top left a house you can go in and change before going in the "factory".

Enjoy.

Reactions: ahyana

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Feature suggestion: when being fucked by either the dogs, goblins or what have you, can there be a chance that the rapist will get tired and leave, this being removed from the area as if defeated (or molestor and drug dealer just leaving) so for instance after 3 rapes or matings the rapist is spent an chance of leaving is 20% then 30% and onwards to 100% so that overall the rape event doesnt last forever. I really enjoy the scenes but would love an option to be left alone as would happen if the rapist is spent.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Feature suggestion: when being fucked by either the dogs, goblins or what have you, can there be a chance that the rapist will get tired and leave, this being removed from the area as if defeated (or molestor and drug dealer just leaving) so for instance after 3 rapes or matings the rapist is spent an chance of leaving is 20% then 30% and onwards to 100% so that overall the rape event doesnt last forever. I really enjoy the scenes but would love an option to be left alone as would happen if the rapist is spent.
PERMA LOOPS ARENT FUN

Mar 14, 2018
Ahyana if you are saving all images as PNGs, look at saving them using jpg or webp, your game size will shrink by 80% probably. Can keep your source files as PNG but for distribution it will be a lot easier.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Some people like the challenge, but I will think about how to change the increase rate to make their number more controllable.
maybe make it so that the there is a limit to how many dogs can be in the map? 10-15 that replenishes at the end of the day instead of endlessly increasing?

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
The masochist goddess really need sexual skill for end this endless rape i mean the more she got rape the more i cant do anything beside why the enemy act first anyway

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
The masochist goddess really need sexual skill for end this endless rape i mean the more she got rape the more i cant do anything beside why the enemy act first anyway
Yes, I said the same thing once on ULMF, the dev said that the enemy attacking first is a unique aspect of this game and I agree, also he doesn't like that the only way of losing and see h-scene is through player losing on purpose.

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
for some reason Ahyana just let's him go saying don't harass women anymore, he doesn't tell me about the drug.
He just says it first time. Once you interrogated molester at least 1 time, take train East, go to exit on North-East, then go to room on left to change outfit and enter factory in top-centre to find drugdealer.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Anyone got a quick fix for the Drowning in Pleasure bug? Tried to find the code for when it's applied but couldn't really locate it.
Yes it's a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

I would like you to introduce the function of not removing stockings or tights during scenes
Thank you!! Ahyana's scenes are more on naked leges while Belva's will be more on stockings

1. spawning enemies are set a little aggressive, it could be tuned down a bit. Number of comments i see that it may be too aggressive at this moment
Thank you!! This will definitely be adjusted in the next version.

game is very laggy, it takes like a minute for new cg to show up during combat. Any way to make it smoother? Compress the image files maybe?
Can you try the compressed version to see if it's better? https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-8a-ahyana.181203/post-13066961 Maybe it's just because the images are too large. I will try to further compress them in the next version.

U can get into perma loops if you are to slutty add the abilty to auto win
The perma loops are because the stuns on estrus and squirting are too strong. I realized that and this will be balanced in the next update.

1. Each "enemy type zone" has different levels with different stakes.

2. some more trait (examples names eh)
- Weakened fabric - Character gets her costume torn appart way quickier
- Lustfull thoughts - Character may skip turn if to aroused
- No more tease - Teasing the character has a chance to trigger a guarantee squirt on the next assault
- Unsatisfied - Character may ask for another round (the more the character cums, the more can trigger)
- DreamGirl - When sleeping if marked + high sexual desire may wake up in heat in the map of the enemy type that deflowered her
Thank you!! I really like all your suggestions especially No.2. The No.1 might be a little difficult for me but I will still give it a try.

Feature suggestion: when being fucked by either the dogs, goblins or what have you, can there be a chance that the rapist will get tired and leave
The rapists will not leave because they are affected by the obscene demon and their mating drive is so strong. But I probably will include more options for the MC to leave the battle.

Ahyana if you are saving all images as PNGs, look at saving them using jpg or webp, your game size will shrink by 80% probably. Can keep your source files as PNG but for distribution it will be a lot easier.
Thanks for the suggestion! The big size of the game is an issue. I will figure out a way to compress it without losing too much image quality.

maybe make it so that the there is a limit to how many dogs can be in the map? 10-15 that replenishes at the end of the day instead of endlessly increasing?
Yes, this will be considered.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Looking forward to this potential changes, definitely seems like the game will be more enjoyable to play through.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Yes it's a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you!! Ahyana's scenes are more on naked leges while Belva's will be more on stockings

Thank you!! This will definitely be adjusted in the next version.

Can you try the compressed version to see if it's better? https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-8a-ahyana.181203/post-13066961 Maybe it's just because the images are too large. I will try to further compress them in the next version.

The perma loops are because the stuns on estrus and squirting are too strong. I realized that and this will be balanced in the next update.

Thank you!! I really like all your suggestions especially No.2. The No.1 might be a little difficult for me but I will still give it a try.

The rapists will not leave because they are affected by the obscene demon and their mating drive is so strong. But I probably will include more options for the MC to leave the battle.

Thanks for the suggestion! The big size of the game is an issue. I will figure out a way to compress it without losing too much image quality.

Yes, this will be considered.
Thank you for your hard work. I really enjoy this game and use the cheat mod to get unlimited items that allow you to win the battle so its not a forever loop. I'll probably not cheat when other options are available in the coning updates to fully experience the game but for now i still really enjoy the mechanics of lust, arousal, increased sensitivity etc.

Another idea that came to me is more molesters around the city than the one on the train, maybe a couple by the warehouse or around your apartment, even at night getting assaulted while resting. Maybe something that triggers after meeting the drug dealer or the molester, and doesnt last more than one round. If it fits with the theme it would be great. If not then all good.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Another idea that came to me is more molesters around the city than the one on the train, maybe a couple by the warehouse or around your apartment, even at night getting assaulted while resting. Maybe something that triggers after meeting the drug dealer or the molester, and doesnt last more than one round. If it fits with the theme it would be great. If not then all good.
Oo I like this idea. Having more molesters around in different spots, and even assaulting her at night would be awesome

winddddy

Dec 22, 2020
I have a suggestion here, it may involve a lot of work, especially CG. It could be great to have more stages of damaged cloth, instead of only 3 (complete, underwear, naked) now. Walking with damaged clothes will make potential enemies more aggressive. In the city, MC can repair her clothes in a store, something may happen as well.

Besides, I do like the idea someone mentioned before: Most people in the city are attracted by the beauty of the goddess when she is in good condition. With the progress of corruption (or the arousal state of MC, or just MC is weak, or at low strength, or cloth damaged), there is a chance people in the city become aggressive.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
For another suggestion, the previous post about having people in the city being aggressiv toward the mc depending on the condition, there could also be smth similar you put for the forest / caves enemies, like having to stop 2 drug dealers a day or the number of aggressiv ppl / molesters may skyrocket.

You may as well think about a "night time" encounters, in which you'll encounter thugs in the east city part, and molesters in suburb.

This could make easier to have a part of my #1 suggestion in my previous post (molesters in suburb, thugs in east, and drug mob boss in factory, that could by an encounter with multiple enemies like double dogos).

Can't wait for the next update no matter what, as said, you did good.

Jul 29, 2018
I have finish getting all the 32 fetish skills, my only problem in this update are, I can't spam attack skill when my lust is too high and enemy spawn rate is too ridiculous to justify the stamina, I know that I can just go to the massage parlor to get it all back (drink sedative so that you can't get the molester scene). My only option was to use one stamina scroll per zone as I have no problem in install kill the enemy in two turn, Fourth if I am unlucky (Attack Power was 4679).

I notice that while walking around your stamina slowly deducted. I am still not sure how amount was loss why walking around.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes