Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I just defeat the dog leader and all the other monsters and went to lust realm and got defeated and now I have been killing alot of dogs but I see no end to that I think thats all for this update but I open photos floder but I dont see nothing new just badend I dont get in the game .... I hope the dev will rework on that badend turn it into route in the game insted of playing with new girl its bit pointless just keep playing first beauty and about the route when she found out she cant defeat that demon they make a deal or something if she done it he will leave and on the way he turn her into real bitch (his bitch) and turn that demon more good looking insted of dark shit he has ... and that how we enjoy good corruption game

Reactions: ahyana

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
btw, watching on what a trash people writing in reviews makind me sad, pretty seems like they havnt spent even a half of hour to the game and havnt tried even a 5% of in-game mechanics.
If this was 0.7, I would've made the joke that half an hour wouldn't even get you past the first molester fight.

In 0.8, it gets you past the first two fights, and into the infinite dog grind again.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
something that prevent MC from getting aroused or stunned?
From your screenshots it seemed you already walked through for ahyana. Just go into that lust realm, lose, and Belva will arrive. You can reduce lip and butt sensitivity, and equip Ring of Restraint, and use skill Calm Mind, Goddess Bless to prevent / reduce arousal.

I realized the most frustration comes from the high-chance of stun. So this will be changed in next update. Estrus will no longer stun the MC. The stun duration when squirting will be reduced.

I will say that the cap on monsters in the outskirt areas seems high.
Some people like the challenge, but I will think about how to change the increase rate to make their number more controllable.

when I get to play the 2nd character, wild dog sex skill jumped from 350+ to 3500+, is that normal?
It's intended, so that you don't need to grind too much to increase the dog sex skill for Belva to see her dominated scenes. But 3500 might be too much. This probably will be reduced in the next update.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
You've made it clear that you're not a professional developer, nor are you trying to milk money with a Patreon, which is impressive unto itself in this day and age. However, just to also be clear- This is a fucking horrible attitude to have.

You went fully slippery slope, dude. Ignoring the fact marines are literally the basic combat units for Terran and Colossi require an entire tech tree to produce (which means that you're not-so-subtly insulting him), this game isn't anywhere close to being as complicated as Starcraft, this is made in RPGMaker. I'm not sure why you're dismissing people out of hand for (very legitimate) complaints of how the H is conducted in this game, but you could at least do it without the condescension.

And before you declare that I'm a monkey who can't play this correctly, I've finished with all content in 0.8 (I had old saves), I can attach a screenshot of me trying to enter the goblin zone with Belva if you would like proof that I am a semi-intelligent human being.
Pretty sure the dev only meant that they knew the mechanics better as a fact as they created :p.

Reactions: ahyana and PREYTOR

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
Dear developer.
I fell in love with your game and I'm waiting for it to continue, it's very cool, I like how the character develops and the scenes themselves. Good luck with further developments.

P.S.
I would like you to introduce the function of not removing stockings or tights during scenes, it looks very racy and sexy. I hope you will add it someday

• Red Heart

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey man, just some support here. I really like the game mechanics and how you balanced most of cons during 0.8 update, just keep doing what you doing, everything is pretty well.I am programmer and many time ago was also trying to make my own game. it also took a helly ton of time, so i know how its hard.

btw, watching on what a trash people writing in reviews makind me sad, pretty seems like they havnt spent even a half of hour to the game and havnt tried even a 5% of in-game mechanics.

This game is free and still several hundred times better than MOST of salable shit on dl. give some respect, that developer deserves.
I agree with you that we need to provide support and point out few things that the developer could tweak/corrects. What I read that this developer also have someone help translate the game from foreign language to English. We do see that it occurs from the goblin quest and later. I didnt complete the current update yet. Those who are struggling to kill the dogs, goblins, and others, there is a "cheat", called MV Cheat, that could help move forward.

Here are a few things that the developer could look into
1. spawning enemies are set a little aggressive, it could be tuned down a bit. Number of comments i see that it may be too aggressive at this moment
2. Translation issue from goblin event and later will need corrected, when the translator has the time to help this developer to complete it.

Overall, I cannot complain much about this RPGM. Also it was a good process with this developer for doing it on their own for (assumed) their first time or first few attempts. I am aware that it is not completed so I cannot say any more additional things that may need tweaked/modified or addition to this RPGM.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

qawsdoe

Jan 25, 2024
game is very laggy, it takes like a minute for new cg to show up during combat. Any way to make it smoother? Compress the image files maybe?

Reactions: 阿里博士

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Could I edit a save file to reduce the spawn rate and/or lower the cap? Or does it have to be that program?
Im sure there is a save file editor but having the mod inside the game is much better as you can press the 1 key to open it and adjust the spanws as you like and even do other stuff in the meantime like go back to the molestor and fuck him to get more fetishes, then lower the spawns to whatever you are comfortable with.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
game is very laggy, it takes like a minute for new cg to show up during combat. Any way to make it smoother? Compress the image files maybe?
I don't see any lag, could be your system specs loading high def images which is why the files are so big, lots of people were asking for more compression, so its up to the dev to work on that with hundreds of images. I'm sure it will happen.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
hey, would like to ask how much content is in the game atm. i see that OP post is from a few months ago, but it's at 0.8.

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
I encountered a new bad ending that leads to game over screen, it says that the goddess accumulated too much corruption and has been fully corrupted. please can someone tell me the limit so I can lower the corruption status accordingly.
Thanks

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
For those struggling (like I did) I tried new approach:

1. Grind molester only (no drug dealer!) until you are over level 30 - grind until Aya is to tired, go to massage, grind again, sleep, repeat.
2. Use sedative and anesthetics to keep stats build-up below 500.
3. Steadily build stock on consumables, scrolls (do not forget to craft some at home).
4. Use power boosts to increase attack stat.
5. Then go for drug dealer, and open dogs. Kill all dogs (use repair clothes when bra is removed) and do not open barrier.
6. Come back next day, open barrier, go for goblins, kill all. At this point you will figure out strategy on your own.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes