Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
has the scene of the molester encounter (while wearing casual clothes) been removed? the one where he uses a vibrator on her and then after a few more encounters he fucks her?
I've been running into him in the train nonstop but every time she tells him to go away and nothing happens even though I have over 2k lust for public sex?

stalker4319

May 31, 2020
My personal opinion, and others may disagree, is that a dog's double penis looks weird.
It’s also very interesting, if anyone knows how accuracy is calculated and what affects it, I miss 70%

stalker4319

May 31, 2020
Overall, if you filled the city with more things to do so it wasn't as dead as the Carrin Prison example, where each task wastes energy and gets harder as it gets destroyed, this would be one of the best games I've played . Or cut out the map and make movement through the menu, although I'm not sure other players will like this option, and the difficult combat is a really cool feature.

I'm sorry if it's written crookedly, I don't speak much English

Reactions: ahyana

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
After 10 or so hours of playing the game trying to stay pure as possible without ever loading a save to avert any failings,
I have two things to say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps that's more than two..
Anyway, great game! Looking forward to it's completion.

Reactions: Akatosh and ahyana

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
I have no patience, so I played it again.
Turns out, being able to struggle free from grabs is a bigger deal than I thought.

I forgot, succeeding in grab escapes lets you continue with your action.
With just a few hours, not breaking goblin crystal, grinding to level 50+ and 3k atk power, I bulldoze the boss easily.

The cost of getting a virgin loss perk on dogs, or possibly goblins, prolongs the grind of minutes into hours.
Just get the virginity loss perk of a human enemy.
I somewhat regret committing to an ironman run. Shoulda just loaded from that random 1% chance of failure proccing..

I pray something is done about how all that works, it's a complete landmine for anyone unfortunate enough to not read this.
The difference in where you get it changing the game's challenge on such a drastic extreme just hurts.

So my saves. 14 is the boss fight if you want to experience that. The second boss is a forced defeat?
Saves 12 and 20 if you want to see some of the extremes of how hard fighting dogs can get.
(You can win fights. A normal person should not be required to understand how to. Don't mash your head into this wall.)
((Especially from save 20.))
(((Also maybe I'm just bad or missed something that should have been obvious. If that exists, please tell me.)))

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
It's not supposed to happen. I'll look into it and try to fix it.

Probably not. Pregnancy with evil seed will lead to dire consequences.

Thank you!!
1. Will add more explanations.
2. Will try me best to improve it.
3. Some people like this, so this probably will not be changed.
4. The focus of the game is battle-rape. I will try to include as many side-quests as I can later. But right now I need to finish all the battles first.
5. This is because after she cum on the table, a day passed.. And a new day begins..

The next update will be focused on Belva. I have been still thinking about the story--haven't decided yet. But Belva will need to clear all the monsters before proceeding--this is decided.
Could we dono you money for this sort of thing?

• Red Heart

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
How do I change character? Or get my character to lose control and put her hair down? (I saw the images in the pictures folder)

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
How do I change character? Or get my character to lose control and put her hair down? (I saw the images in the pictures folder)
1) You cant change character now

2) first get the fetish female instinct (squirt 15times if i am correct)
Then break all the clothes (can wait the enemy to attack (many times) or use the item (i forget the name))
Finally wait the enemy to attack 2~3 times, the character will strip herself (although i think if i can control it will be more funny)

P.s. i think when the hair is down, the middle part is a bit strange (too empty? :LOL:)

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
About futa and succubus I think you should give them a try.. I am sure will be good think to add in they own level or special place in the story
Thanks for the suggestion! But I won't include that as many people don't like them.

has the scene of the molester encounter (while wearing casual clothes) been removed? the one where he uses a vibrator on her and then after a few more encounters he fucks her?
I've been running into him in the train nonstop but every time she tells him to go away and nothing happens even though I have over 2k lust for public sex?
These scenes can be triggered only when the MC is in "in heat" state.

After 10 or so hours of playing the game trying to stay pure as possible without ever loading a save to avert any failings,
I have two things to say.
Perhaps that's more than two..
Anyway, great game! Looking forward to it's completion.
Thank you so much for the feedback! They are good suggestions! I will change the rate of those negative buffs and will definitely balance the strong stun affect of "in heat" and "after squirting" to prevent players being locked in a battle. The ATK hit rate will also be improved. And there will be more "warnings" before the steps that can lead to unwanted consequences.

Could we dono you money for this sort of thing?
Thank you so much! It's a free game and let's just make it free.

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
The other character is part of 'plot progression'

My attached saves above can jump you straight to the second character on slot 16.
Or you can load 15 for the forced loss boss fight, which will also show you how the goddess 'loses control' in the fastest way.

stalker4319

May 31, 2020
Is it possible to reset the orgasm counter or not? Any fight ends in a bad ending if get an orgasm. Massage doesn't help.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Hmm... that's strange cause I'm pretty sure I tried that encounter in all kinds of states (including "in heat" state) and nothing happened/changed? Maybe it was just a bug then? Or maybe I'm just tripping, who knows? :LOL:
Anyways, thanks a lot for the hint! :) I'll try again and see if it works this time :D

Edit: tried again and well... It really doesn't work... :(

Last edited:

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
Hmm... that's strange cause I'm pretty sure I tried that encounter in all kinds of states (including "in heat" state) and nothing happened/changed? Maybe it was just a bug then? Or maybe I'm just tripping, who knows? :LOL:
Anyways, thanks a lot for the hint! :) I'll try again and see if it works this time :D

Edit: tried again and well... It really doesn't work... :(
For me it works only if I go to suburb area or south area with the train station, btw is the molester free from the police station? because if he isn't then he will not appear even with the casual outfit. another reason may be that you never "lost" a fight with him or that he's sexual skill isn't high enough.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
For me it works only if I go to suburb area or south area with the train station, btw is the molester free from the police station? because if he isn't then he will not appear even with the casual outfit. another reason may be that you never "lost" a fight with him or that he's sexual skill isn't high enough.
Nah, he's free and I do run into him nonstop, it's just that the scene refuses to trigger, however, now that you mentioned it, I don't remember losing to him even once so that might actually be the reason :unsure:
Anyways, thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it :)

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion! But I won't include that as many people don't like them.

Thank you so much for the feedback! They are good suggestions! I will change the rate of those negative buffs and will definitely balance the strong stun affect of "in heat" and "after squirting" to prevent players being locked in a battle. The ATK hit rate will also be improved. And there will be more "warnings" before the steps that can lead to unwanted consequences.

Thank you so much! It's a free game and let's just make it free.
I think the idea of the succubus is very good, since the plot is about the divine and the lust of the devil, well it cannot be missing, but I respect your decision brother with what you do brother.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes