Karrogar2016paet

Apr 2, 2023
Good health, friend! Your creation seemed interesting and promising.

I would recommend the following improvements:
1) The end of demons on the face, chest, stomach of the character up to extreme degrees of corruption/excitement. The character controls himself and does not allow the demons to tear him apart and cum inside (an exception may be groups of demons who simply forcibly immobilize the character, put him in the poses they need and do what they want).
Only upon reaching extreme degrees of corruption/desire does the character cease to control himself, to resist, allowing himself to be torn and cum in the throat, vagina, or ass.
2) More characters/heroines of different builds (slender, plump, small, large) Possibly by class (magicians, paladins, warriors, healers.. each with their own unique skills)
3) More different forms of demons (orcs, trolls, minotaurs, satyrs and others)
4) Increase the variety and duration of various animations.
5) Enter a strength parameter (for example, the hero no longer successfully fights off enemies and has a chance of being raped if he loses more than 90% of his physical strength, and is also much more susceptible to corruption and increased sexual desire, having lost more than 90% of his spiritual/magical strength/manna)

Overall, thank you for an interesting project! I wish you speedy development and filling with new, even more exciting content!

As I understand it, the city location and the dog leader’s cave are not accessible to Belva now?!

Reactions: ahyana

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Good point. Thanks! Yes, the base number of the enemies will be further reduced in the next version. And I will try to make the game more enjoyable.
Love what you have so far, only things I can offer for advice so far:

#1: A lot less emphasis on combat(the scenes during combat are nice, but the "back and forth- attack/take a hit" are tedious and boring, RPGM's combat system(s) are atrocious.)

#2: Way more blowjob or gangbang scenes! This is a personal preference of course, but I'd love to see it.

#3: Easier ways to swap outfits instead of running around to random points on the map. The more time a player spends "doing things" that is just wasted time, just makes the game worse.

Still like the game though, keep going. <3

International

Dec 9, 2019
Some things I like about this game:

• The renders are good, the girls are hot.
  • The corruption system has a good feel, under certain conditions. Fighting 5-10 goblins or dogs in row without being able to use recovery items wears the MC down and powers up the enemies sexual skills.
  • All the enemies want to fuck the girl's pussy and get the MC pregnant.
  • Giving the enemies the first turn, to ensure the MC gets corrupted against weak enemies.

Things I don't like:
  • Way too grindy. Too many enemies.
  • The user interface is clunky, and sometimes hard to read.
  • No real pregnancy content.
  • Creampies aren't shown.
  • Character improvement is based on buying attack items, which is kinda hidden.
My suggestions:

• Make the side areas tighter packed with a lower cap to force the player to fight a cluster of the weak enemies without breaks, but not have to clear 70+ of them.
  • Show the player stats on the same screen where items can be used. Also show remaining dogs/goblins.
  • What do all these stats and status effects do?
  • Monster impregnation should get a pregnant belly during the fight as part of the status effect.
  • Add cum dripping from the MC's pussy after being creampied. And maybe a status effect that makes getting fucked again easier.
  • Add surprise attacks for trash enemies, so they can get two attacks in a row.
  • "Strength" stat should be called "Stamina". "Strength" is physical power, and usually used as part of the attack stat. "Stamina" is endurance, and makes more sense for energy.
Your game has a good foundation, and has a lot of promise. I'm really looking forward to your next versions!

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Some things I like about this game:

• The renders are good, the girls are hot.
  • The corruption system has a good feel, under certain conditions. Fighting 5-10 goblins or dogs in row without being able to use recovery items wears the MC down and powers up the enemies sexual skills.
  • All the enemies want to fuck the girl's pussy and get the MC pregnant.
  • Giving the enemies the first turn, to ensure the MC gets corrupted against weak enemies.

Things I don't like:
  • Way too grindy. Too many enemies.
  • The user interface is clunky, and sometimes hard to read.
  • No real pregnancy content.
  • Creampies aren't shown.
  • Character improvement is based on buying attack items, which is kinda hidden.
My suggestions:

• Make the side areas tighter packed with a lower cap to force the player to fight a cluster of the weak enemies without breaks, but not have to clear 70+ of them.
  • Show the player stats on the same screen where items can be used. Also show remaining dogs/goblins.
  • What do all these stats and status effects do?
  • Monster impregnation should get a pregnant belly during the fight as part of the status effect.
  • Add cum dripping from the MC's pussy after being creampied. And maybe a status effect that makes getting fucked again easier.
  • Add surprise attacks for trash enemies, so they can get two attacks in a row.
  • "Strength" stat should be called "Stamina". "Strength" is physical power, and usually used as part of the attack stat. "Stamina" is endurance, and makes more sense for energy.
Your game has a good foundation, and has a lot of promise. I'm really looking forward to your next versions!
great points, couple things Id like to add to that..
  • Please make a skip button or faster combat option, even holding enter isnt quick enough when you have to go through a bunch of enemies
  • Add the ability to choose what outfit you want to use in a fight, I get that police uniform makes sense for the train but after the first battle for each section it'll be nice to choose outfit. Tho I understand this means adding 4x or more cgs so not too likely lol

Reactions: str8up and ahyana

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I could be wrong, but I think the dev said next patch 1.0 will be the last update. This isn't one of those long ongoing ones

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah dev said 1.0 will be the final update of the game, and it should be released around October (or before the end of the year), while I do agree with all the people's feedback and suggestion, it's also important to remember that the dev made the game while having no experience as programmer or artist and made the game for fun and for free.
Unfortunately the dev also stated before that for now this is the only game to be finished and is unsure about making another one.

• Red Heart

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
please add in the east a place that allows us to switch into our police uniform makes it far to difficult to try and progress otherwise thank you!

Last edited:

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
what does goddess bless spell do? all i see is a new outfit also doesnt seem to have a turn off spell ither
please add in the east a place that allows us to switch into our police uniform makes it far to difficult to try and progress otherwise thank you!
goddess bless removes all debuffs, for example aroused state and estrus.

Reactions: ahyana and str8up

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
thank you for that it was annoying havinga requirement to kill every mob in all zones before fighting boss

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
never used vibrator before and decided to finally try it out ... seems strange that during battles that when we select items
vibrator aint listed ...please could you make it so we can select vibrator in battles?

Last edited:

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
never used vibrator before and decided to finally try it out ... seems strange that during battles that when we select items
vibrator aint listed ...please could you make it so we can select vibrator in battles?
also we have the option to put it on BUT how do you take it off?
Think you gotta get penatrated to have it removed

Reactions: ahyana and str8up

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
One thing and one thing only would fix this game tremendously, and it's a small thing too.

If there is no stat to boost your speed that dictates turn order, the player ALWAYS should go first. There are 30+ dogs in the jungle and I have to fight each one individually but each fight unless I get lucky and can get a hard hit in to one shot the enemies takes 10+ minutes because of the sex loop.

Oh, second thing because I lied about only having one thing:

Make mint usable outside of combat. I'm not sure why it's not, or what decision process went into making it a consumable that isn't allowed to be used but for the love of all fuck make it usable outside of combat. I waste a turn in combat just to be thrown into estrus again because, wouldn't you know it, the player never goes first in any fight.

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
One thing and one thing only would fix this game tremendously, and it's a small thing too.

If there is no stat to boost your speed that dictates turn order, the player ALWAYS should go first. There are 30+ dogs in the jungle and I have to fight each one individually but each fight unless I get lucky and can get a hard hit in to one shot the enemies takes 10+ minutes because of the sex loop.

Make mint usable outside of combat. I'm not sure why it's not, or what decision process went into making it a consumable that isn't allowed to be used but for the love of all fuck make it usable outside of combat. I waste a turn in combat just to be thrown into estrus again because, wouldn't you know it, the player never goes first in any fight.
The player going second in combat is a deliberate choice from the dev, because he thinks that in order to see H scenes a player must choose to lose on purpose is stupid, and the item usage outside of battle has already been noted.

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
the item usage outside of battle has already been noted.
Item usage outside of battle was problem with first release. With re-balancing done for current version everything works fine. No need to change. If you want to have it easy, you can by grinding a bit before opening dungeons with monsters. If you want to make it hard, you are also free to do it.

• Red Heart

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I recently found out about this game and I think it has great potential!
While I agree that the progression is either too hard or too repetitive, the amazing artwork and plot make up for it, so my personal ideas for a future version/dlc would be to add persistent bad statuses upon loss (i.e. with the "give up" command or when she succumbs to lust) and make the scenes more detailed. Here are some exmples:

Molester
Loss (1st time) => he finds out about her goddess status and blackmails her to permanently wear vibrator
Loss (2nd time) => addicted to wearing sex toys, makes her wear vibrating clitoris and nipple rings
Victory after loss => He allows her to remove vibrators without revealing her secret, util she loses again

The vibrator, and clit/nipple rings should be visible in standing picture in battles (i know it requires a lot of additional artwork) and randomly activate rarely, increasing her pleasure and horny deg.

Dealer
Loss (1st time) => makes her wear a locked collar (also visible in standing picture) that occasionally spews the drug aroma
Loss (2nd time) => makes her wear a buttplug chained to her collar, it can sometimes cause her to stumble and not attack
Victory after loss => he gives her key to unlock them

Wilddog (single)
Loss (1st time) => prolongued rape has a hormonal effect on her: every 3-4 days she wakes up in heat
Loss (2nd time) => pronlongued rape has a hormonal effect on her: her pubic hair falls off and stops growing (a way to obtain no pubes)

Wilddog (pack)
Loss (1st time) => the cave's influence leaves a lewd mark/abdominal crest visible on her that has the effect of making enemy moves such as pull/bite slightly increase pleasure and horny
Loss (2nd time) => the cave's influence alters her mental transformation permanently, resulting in bikini versions of outfits when fighting enemies (kinda like belva's night scene: blue for policewoman, red for stealth, white for goddess normal, pink for the cursed cave robes etc) (it would require a lot of artwork so an alternative would be just altering her dreams so she lands in Chronoshpere every night she doesn't masturbate)

Goblin
Loss (1st time) => she loses mindpower and strenght when orgasming
Loss (2nd time) => she gushes milk when orgasming, giving her a temporary "wet" status (visible in standing picture as stains under clotes/transparency)

Freak (for Belva)
Loss (1st time) => vibrator sex toys like molester
Loss (2nd time) => collar buttplug like dealer
Victory after loss => gives you item to remove them

In order to balance everything, a new "shop" for removing fethises and these statuses is required, as well as an item to increase the pleasure gauge.
I know these require monumental work, but if there is anything to take from this is that this game has basically infinitely many possibilities and that a way to remove fetishes and increase max pleasure gauge before organsming is needed for balance

Also slime or insect enemies which parasitise the Goddess upon loss (kinda like in Jumble Jokers/Strikers) would be awesome. These could be found in the Chronospheres Hell

For allies, I think a blonde-curly hair, green eye chick would be awesome

Last edited:

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023

Since you're curious about the decision process, I feel I should explain it a bit. The focus of this game is battle rape and corruption. Every design was centered around these two.

The game has complex H mechanics in battle rape and most of the H scenes are unlocked during battles. It's a very grinding game. I tried my best to mitigate the pain in grinding but still, it's for people that love grinding. I wish I could make the battles more attracting and less boring but my bandwidth is limited.

In many games, the corruption is designed as an "option", but I have a very different understanding of how the corruption should be like. It's not an option, it's a fate. It's that whatever the MC does, she will finally be corrupted. It's that she knows she shouldn't be so lustful but she just can't stop her body going into those nasty states. It's about the sense of losing control, not having control. So, for example, the MC cannot remove the "in heat" state outside the battle. She has to face the battle that may result in an endless raping that her body loves. And also, the "in heat" state is also needed to unlock most of the out-of-battle H scenes.

In initial versions, the MC is very easily locked in an endless raping. This design was also align with what my understanding of the corruption. In later versions, I fixed this and also included more "options" and lowering the game difficulties because I did realize this prevents the game to be progressed easily.

The game is more a proof of concept, rather than a commercial product that aims to attract as many buyers as possible. So it doesn't fit everyone's taste. It's a love and hate thing, as you may already noticed in the comments and reviews. There's little grey zone for this game. I know making the grey zone larger means less haters, but this may also compromise the lovers at the same time, which I would not do. There're already many popular games that have large grey zones and a lot of people like them. This game is not one of them.

I hope that I explained my ideas well. But my English is not proficient and if any wording brings you any unpleasant feeling, I apologize and that is definitely not my intention. I respect everyone here and no offense to anyone.

I recently found out about this game and I think it has great potential!
While I agree that the progression is either too hard or too repetitive, the amazing artwork and plot make up for it, so my personal ideas for a future version/dlc would be to add persistent bad statuses upon loss (i.e. with the "give up" command or when she succumbs to lust) and make the scenes more detailed. Here are some exmples:

Molester
Loss (1st time) => he finds out about her goddess status and blackmails her to permanently wear vibrator
Loss (2nd time) => addicted to wearing sex toys, makes her wear vibrating clitoris and nipple rings
Victory after loss => He allows her to remove vibrators without revealing her secret, util she loses again

The vibrator, and clit/nipple rings should be visible in standing picture in battles (i know it requires a lot of additional artwork) and randomly activate rarely, increasing her pleasure and horny deg.

Dealer
Loss (1st time) => makes her wear a locked collar (also visible in standing picture) that occasionally spews the drug aroma
Loss (2nd time) => makes her wear a buttplug chained to her collar, it can sometimes cause her to stumble and not attack
Victory after loss => he gives her key to unlock them

Wilddog (single)
Loss (1st time) => prolongued rape has a hormonal effect on her: every 3-4 days she wakes up in heat
Loss (2nd time) => pronlongued rape has a hormonal effect on her: her pubic hair falls off and stops growing (a way to obtain no pubes)

Wilddog (pack)
Loss (1st time) => the cave's influence leaves a lewd mark/abdominal crest visible on her that has the effect of making enemy moves such as pull/bite slightly increase pleasure and horny
Loss (2nd time) => the cave's influence alters her mental transformation permanently, resulting in bikini versions of outfits when fighting enemies (kinda like belva's night scene: blue for policewoman, red for stealth, white for goddess normal, pink for the cursed cave robes etc) (it would require a lot of artwork so an alternative would be just altering her dreams so she lands in Chronoshpere every night she doesn't masturbate)

Goblin
Loss (1st time) => she loses mindpower and strenght when orgasming
Loss (2nd time) => she gushes milk when orgasming, giving her a temporary "wet" status (visible in standing picture as stains under clotes/transparency)

Freak (for Belva)
Loss (1st time) => vibrator sex toys like molester
Loss (2nd time) => collar buttplug like dealer
Victory after loss => gives you item to remove them

In order to balance everything, a new "shop" for removing fethises and these statuses is required, as well as an item to increase the pleasure gauge.
I know these require monumental work, but if there is anything to take from this is that this game has basically infinitely many possibilities and that a way to remove fetishes and increase max pleasure gauge before organsming is needed for balance

Also slime or insect enemies which parasitise the Goddess upon loss (kinda like in Jumble Jokers/Strikers) would be awesome. These could be found in the Chronospheres Hell

For allies, I think a blonde-curly hair, green eye chick would be awesome
Thanks for all the suggestions! The mechanics of removing fetishes will be included in the next update. But not all fetishes are removable because many of them helps to unlock H scenes. Only those that may make the battle / progress difficult, like "addict to semen" is removable.

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Since you're curious about the decision process, I feel I should explain it a bit. The focus of this game is battle rape and corruption. Every design was centered around these two.

The game has complex H mechanics in battle rape and most of the H scenes are unlocked during battles. It's a very grinding game. I tried my best to mitigate the pain in grinding but still, it's for people that love grinding. I wish I could make the battles more attracting and less boring but my bandwidth is limited.

In many games, the corruption is designed as an "option", but I have a very different understanding of how the corruption should be like. It's not an option, it's a fate. It's that whatever the MC does, she will finally be corrupted. It's that she knows she shouldn't be so lustful but she just can't stop her body going into those nasty states. It's about the sense of losing control, not having control. So, for example, the MC cannot remove the "in heat" state outside the battle. She has to face the battle that may result in an endless raping that her body loves. And also, the "in heat" state is also needed to unlock most of the out-of-battle H scenes.

In initial versions, the MC is very easily locked in an endless raping. This design was also align with what my understanding of the corruption. In later versions, I fixed this and also included more "options" and lowering the game difficulties because I did realize this prevents the game to be progressed easily.

The game is more a proof of concept, rather than a commercial product that aims to attract as many buyers as possible. So it doesn't fit everyone's taste. It's a love and hate thing, as you may already noticed in the comments and reviews. There's little grey zone for this game. I know making the grey zone larger means less haters, but this may also compromise the lovers at the same time, which I would not do. There're already many popular games that have large grey zones and a lot of people like them. This game is not one of them.

I hope that I explained my ideas well. But my English is not proficient and if any wording brings you any unpleasant feeling, I apologize and that is definitely not my intention. I respect everyone here and no offense to anyone.

Thanks for all the suggestions! The mechanics of removing fetishes will be included in the next update. But not all fetishes are removable because many of them helps to unlock H scenes. Only those that may make the battle / progress difficult, like "addict to semen" is removable.

I do mostly agree with your design of how you wish the game to be, and I understand English isn't your first language and that is perfectly fine, because I understood/understand you, so with that said, let me offer what might turn out to be some of the best advice(and I don't mean that in an arrogant way lol):

Options. Options are what make or break most games. If you want to "force" the Character/MC, to go through certain situations, or "gain" certain effects, it might be better to have it be part of the story, instead of just making 50 different "fetishes" that keep stacking on each other, for example:

Option A): MC fights the first easy demons in the forest, the dogs, and 8-15 kills later, she is out of energy, and you need to rest for the day OR eat an item to replenish eenergy. However, after you leave the area, she is now "corrupted a little bit" from being exposed to them, and that could be part of the story, rather than just a bunch of debuffs that keep stacking over and over. Then once you've gone back there and spent enough time around them, the corruption keeps going up and up. This way, you give the player the Option of engaging with that content, or not, if they want too. Give players options here, to get rid of it, or lower it with items.

Option B): Every fight she wins, or loses(doesnt matter), gives +1 corruption to a specific meter. Maybe at 10/10, she is now "addicted" to the scent or feeling, or whatever. Give players options here, to get rid of it, or lower it with items.

Now you have Options the Player can use to CHOOSE how they want view scenes/play the MC. Giving players a Choice is always best, because there aren't many people out there who want to just grind away trying to "deal with bad mechanics". If a player has to "suffer" and just "accept" that combat or other mechanics is made poorly, then they may drop the game extremely quickly.

Another easy Option example: Having the ability to swap outfits, inside the menu somewhere, or just a button on the keyboard. 1 = Police Outfit, 2 = Casual, 3 = Stealth, 4 = ??? -- Easily just press the number buttons to change outfits. Now the player isn't wasting their time, running around town and clicking on glowing circles.

Every step you can take, to make the game FEEL better to play, because you give the player a Choice or Option, is going to make it much better/smoother and a very enjoyable experience.

Reactions: ahyana and shundi82
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes