Karrogar2016paet

Apr 2, 2023
Good health, friend! Your creation seemed interesting and promising.

I would recommend the following improvements:
1) The end of demons on the face, chest, stomach of the character up to extreme degrees of corruption/excitement. The character controls himself and does not allow the demons to tear him apart and cum inside (an exception may be groups of demons who simply forcibly immobilize the character, put him in the poses they need and do what they want).
Only upon reaching extreme degrees of corruption/desire does the character cease to control himself, to resist, allowing himself to be torn and cum in the throat, vagina, or ass.
2) More characters/heroines of different builds (slender, plump, small, large) Possibly by class (magicians, paladins, warriors, healers.. each with their own unique skills)
3) More different forms of demons (orcs, trolls, minotaurs, satyrs and others)
4) Increase the variety and duration of various animations.
5) Enter a strength parameter (for example, the hero no longer successfully fights off enemies and has a chance of being raped if he loses more than 90% of his physical strength, and is also much more susceptible to corruption and increased sexual desire, having lost more than 90% of his spiritual/magical strength/manna)

Overall, thank you for an interesting project! I wish you speedy development and filling with new, even more exciting content!

As I understand it, the city location and the dog leader’s cave are not accessible to Belva now?!

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Good point. Thanks! Yes, the base number of the enemies will be further reduced in the next version. And I will try to make the game more enjoyable.
Love what you have so far, only things I can offer for advice so far:

#1: A lot less emphasis on combat(the scenes during combat are nice, but the "back and forth- attack/take a hit" are tedious and boring, RPGM's combat system(s) are atrocious.)

#2: Way more blowjob or gangbang scenes! This is a personal preference of course, but I'd love to see it.

#3: Easier ways to swap outfits instead of running around to random points on the map. The more time a player spends "doing things" that is just wasted time, just makes the game worse.

Still like the game though, keep going. <3

International

Dec 9, 2019
Some things I like about this game:

• The renders are good, the girls are hot.
  • The corruption system has a good feel, under certain conditions. Fighting 5-10 goblins or dogs in row without being able to use recovery items wears the MC down and powers up the enemies sexual skills.
  • All the enemies want to fuck the girl's pussy and get the MC pregnant.
  • Giving the enemies the first turn, to ensure the MC gets corrupted against weak enemies.

Things I don't like:
  • Way too grindy. Too many enemies.
  • The user interface is clunky, and sometimes hard to read.
  • No real pregnancy content.
  • Creampies aren't shown.
  • Character improvement is based on buying attack items, which is kinda hidden.
My suggestions:

• Make the side areas tighter packed with a lower cap to force the player to fight a cluster of the weak enemies without breaks, but not have to clear 70+ of them.
  • Show the player stats on the same screen where items can be used. Also show remaining dogs/goblins.
  • What do all these stats and status effects do?
  • Monster impregnation should get a pregnant belly during the fight as part of the status effect.
  • Add cum dripping from the MC's pussy after being creampied. And maybe a status effect that makes getting fucked again easier.
  • Add surprise attacks for trash enemies, so they can get two attacks in a row.
  • "Strength" stat should be called "Stamina". "Strength" is physical power, and usually used as part of the attack stat. "Stamina" is endurance, and makes more sense for energy.
Your game has a good foundation, and has a lot of promise. I'm really looking forward to your next versions!

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Some things I like about this game:

• The renders are good, the girls are hot.
  • The corruption system has a good feel, under certain conditions. Fighting 5-10 goblins or dogs in row without being able to use recovery items wears the MC down and powers up the enemies sexual skills.
  • All the enemies want to fuck the girl's pussy and get the MC pregnant.
  • Giving the enemies the first turn, to ensure the MC gets corrupted against weak enemies.

Things I don't like:
  • Way too grindy. Too many enemies.
  • The user interface is clunky, and sometimes hard to read.
  • No real pregnancy content.
  • Creampies aren't shown.
  • Character improvement is based on buying attack items, which is kinda hidden.
My suggestions:

• Make the side areas tighter packed with a lower cap to force the player to fight a cluster of the weak enemies without breaks, but not have to clear 70+ of them.
  • Show the player stats on the same screen where items can be used. Also show remaining dogs/goblins.
  • What do all these stats and status effects do?
  • Monster impregnation should get a pregnant belly during the fight as part of the status effect.
  • Add cum dripping from the MC's pussy after being creampied. And maybe a status effect that makes getting fucked again easier.
  • Add surprise attacks for trash enemies, so they can get two attacks in a row.
  • "Strength" stat should be called "Stamina". "Strength" is physical power, and usually used as part of the attack stat. "Stamina" is endurance, and makes more sense for energy.
Your game has a good foundation, and has a lot of promise. I'm really looking forward to your next versions!
great points, couple things Id like to add to that..
  • Please make a skip button or faster combat option, even holding enter isnt quick enough when you have to go through a bunch of enemies
  • Add the ability to choose what outfit you want to use in a fight, I get that police uniform makes sense for the train but after the first battle for each section it'll be nice to choose outfit. Tho I understand this means adding 4x or more cgs so not too likely lol

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I could be wrong, but I think the dev said next patch 1.0 will be the last update. This isn't one of those long ongoing ones

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah dev said 1.0 will be the final update of the game, and it should be released around October (or before the end of the year), while I do agree with all the people's feedback and suggestion, it's also important to remember that the dev made the game while having no experience as programmer or artist and made the game for fun and for free.
Unfortunately the dev also stated before that for now this is the only game to be finished and is unsure about making another one.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes