Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
The game has improved a lot since the last few versions but I think adding mechanics to at least reduce the amount of enemies spawning evry day should be in the game. I'm thinking something along the lines of reducing the amount of enemies respawning in an already cleared area so the player can focus on the newer area while not having to completely abandon the already cleared ones. That way the intend of the game design remains while reducing the time bloat of having to spend more and more time with each unlocked area with clearing enemies you have already seen a thousand times over.
1717076633537.png

i killed 3
and...

author this game the biggest dirty dog ever

LogZone

Jul 25, 2018
Is it intended for the MC to lose the city map every single day and having to beat the drug dealer everyday to get it back?

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
That's understandable. Let me help you.
Create a ticket here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need any help just DM me.
Thank you so much for the help! I did exactly what you instructed.

Is it intended for the MC to lose the city map every single day and having to beat the drug dealer everyday to get it back?
If you don't want to fight the drug dealer, just lose to him and go to the changing room and you will also get the city pass.

Reactions: Zemax and LogZone

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
You know just like there is a repair clothes ability I think there should be a destroy clothes ability. Sometimes it takes a bit too long to get the 2 girls naked

Reactions: forgotp

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
This game has the worst system for dealing damage to enemies that I have ever seen.
Very soon you begin to deal about 20 damage to the enemy, with their 800 health. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
And then your damage drops to 0. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
With a thousand attack power. Yep.
And enemies have a passive ability to restore health...

I give the developer a standing ovation. To be such an asshat in game design you have to try hard.
And if someone even mentions the idea of causing damage through crits during sex, then this system stops working almost immediately, because this opportunity is simply turned off.
I'm not even saying that with such a wonderful combat system, the game insistently asks you to kill 15 enemies per day.
And despite the fact that the combat system is built to force the player into softlock during the playthrough, all this can be circumvented with the proper ingenuity. But I have absolutely no idea how to kill the boss with such a nice damage system. How much HP does he have? 5000? AWESOME!
I'm easily one shotting enemies.

Are you not creating strength scrolls and upgrading your attack power with purchases?

Reactions: ahyana

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Excuse me!!!
The files in this folder
Can't convert to PNG?
Attempt to convert failed to convert properly

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Idk, if it is a bug but in fighting freak. Freak use bully move while your are already in estrus duplicate in getting another estrus.
Yes, I just realized that it's a bug. But since it will not affect anything in game play I'll fix it in the next version.

You know just like there is a repair clothes ability I think there should be a destroy clothes ability. Sometimes it takes a bit too long to get the 2 girls naked
Use "bashee rune" and the clothe will be completely removed.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes