Mar 14, 2018
Since it appears we can't use old saves without an error, can someone provide a new save file?
Here is a save with dogs subjugated and half way through golbins. Still a virgin. You can end that pretty quickly whenever you like though. Decent amount of grinding cut out anyway

I got pregnant twice and came home, game over
If you get pregnant from one of the side characters you have to abortion pill or its a bad end. You can get pregnant from the monsters, and it just means another will spawn (from you) when you kill it

Reactions: Softys and ahyana

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
This game has the worst system for dealing damage to enemies that I have ever seen.
Very soon you begin to deal about 20 damage to the enemy, with their 800 health. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
And then your damage drops to 0. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
With a thousand attack power. Yep.
And enemies have a passive ability to restore health...

I give the developer a standing ovation. To be such an asshat in game design you have to try hard.
And if someone even mentions the idea of causing damage through crits during sex, then this system stops working almost immediately, because this opportunity is simply turned off.
I'm not even saying that with such a wonderful combat system, the game insistently asks you to kill 15 enemies per day.
And despite the fact that the combat system is built to force the player into softlock during the playthrough, all this can be circumvented with the proper ingenuity. But I have absolutely no idea how to kill the boss with such a nice damage system. How much HP does he have? 5000? AWESOME!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExorcismGoddess-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ahyana

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
as I understand it, all the content in this version is tied only to 3 locations and sewers with a freak, I can't get to the boss dog
1717002105549.png

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Lets fucking gooooooooo!

Also, that patchnote is relatively small. I guess you just didn't want to ruin fun of us exploring new things, right? And it is not just battle balance changes/rent event, right?..
There are new contents for Belva. No new content for Ahyana.

Have an issue, letters go out of the box and there's missing text coz that, and items on vendors are superposed with numbers and the names. Btw why the character doesnt show on the stats menu? (or it only see the character there when she wears the battle atire?)

Btw: thanks for fixing the view on the maps xD on the ver i played long ago i was like...hell i need a loupe xD
Um.. maybe the translated texts are too long.. I'll fix that in the next version.

Idk, if it is a bug but in fighting freak. Freak use bully move while your are already in estrus duplicate in getting another estrus.
Freak uses bully and Belva will go in heat. And if she's already in heat, she should not get an additional "in heat" state.

If you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.
Thanks for reminder! I tried, but had no idea on what to write to create the ticket. I guess it's fine I just don't do this. But thank you anyway!

ummm.....technically no new content for 0.9?
There are new content for Belva.

I have a feeling it might be hard for dev if the character poser program they use doesn't implement that (illusion PlayHome), but yes would be nice

It seems you would be able to do it in HoneySelect 2 I think, with mods

Welcome to the difference between lossless vs lossy image/video compression

---------
I started playing, went on train as casual then police uniform. In first battle as police uniform, she started off practically naked (only garter on) and no skill option to repair uniform? It was if her uniform was already 60% damaged. Maybe I missed an explanation in the text.

---------
"From then on, Ahyana devoted her mission as a Goddess..." - (black pregnant bad end) devoted should likely be abandoned

---------
View attachment 3679816 View attachment 3679823
Not sure why there can't be more space in the left column so the numbers are separated; otherwise you could put the numbers on a new line for each item, and have them right-justified.

------------
View attachment 3679847 View attachment 3679848
These two texts could be combined together? Separated by a paragraph. Less clicking.
It would also be nice if the text black background had slightly more opacity I think.

-------------
View attachment 3679853
The description text does not wrap to the next line so the end of it cannot be read
Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I'll fix them in the next update!

I got an error when trying to first fight the new freak enemy. View attachment 3680659
Probably old saves will have problems. Not sure how this could happen. I couldn't reproduce the error on my end.

does this update has nothing new ??
New contents for Belva.

I played the previous version of the game, tell me if it’s worth playing this one? I like the game, but is there new content that is worth starting again?
New contents for Belva. And some texts for Ahyana have been rewritten, and all are translated. And game mechanism has been balanced. These may worth you starting again, but that's your decision.

Sorry for the bug. The fix is: find the file named "D_goblin_m2_02baf_est" in "www/img/pictures/" folder and change its name to "D_goblin_m2_02bf_est". That will fix it.

as I understand it, all the content in this version is tied only to 3 locations and sewers with a freak, I can't get to the boss dog
View attachment 3683237
Correct.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Thanks for reminder! I tried, but had no idea on what to write to create the ticket. I guess it's fine I just don't do this. But thank you anyway!
That's understandable. Let me help you.
Create a ticket here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need any help just DM me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you progress in the game? There is practically no direction, no hints, clues, walkthroughs. At least she can talk to herself after doing something and say what she is going to do next. Something, anything to help progress in this game easier. I really want to play this game, but, it is frustrating not knowing what to do next.

Reactions: superboo

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not sure how, but I am progressing. Just let me say Ayhana is a real cutie and I love that. Love those boobs, slim body, tight ass and skinny legs. Love those skinny legs.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
This game has the worst system for dealing damage to enemies that I have ever seen.
Very soon you begin to deal about 20 damage to the enemy, with their 800 health. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
And then your damage drops to 0. WITH A 50% CHANCE OF MISS!
With a thousand attack power. Yep.
And enemies have a passive ability to restore health...

I give the developer a standing ovation. To be such an asshat in game design you have to try hard.
And if someone even mentions the idea of causing damage through crits during sex, then this system stops working almost immediately, because this opportunity is simply turned off.
I'm not even saying that with such a wonderful combat system, the game insistently asks you to kill 15 enemies per day.
And despite the fact that the combat system is built to force the player into softlock during the playthrough, all this can be circumvented with the proper ingenuity. But I have absolutely no idea how to kill the boss with such a nice damage system. How much HP does he have? 5000? AWESOME!
I 100% agree with your criticism. The gameplay needs rework and the stats of those bosses/enemies nerfed.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
How do you progress in the game? There is practically no direction, no hints, clues, walkthroughs. At least she can talk to herself after doing something and say what she is going to do next. Something, anything to help progress in this game easier. I really want to play this game, but, it is frustrating not knowing what to do next.
In your house, one of the interactive icons gives you what to do next. I can't remember which one though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Why in the hell do I have to keep on obtaining the city pass if I already have it? Does the city pass expire? The game developer did not test this because it is annoying to keep collecting that over and over.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
anybody got a cg rip pls? some scenes are hard to grind cuz she needs to be in a specific fetish to see them..

Also this game is rough to replay... wish there was a way to add or remove fetish that way I could have it like the last save without the grinding..

Last edited:

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
wait you really have to go to all 3 zones to actually be able to finish the boss? its NOT just the zone the boss is in? and you have to unlock the automatic +5 to every zone to even start the boss?
the base spawn is like 40. thats 120 enemys. +15 per day you dont finish them all. and it lets you fight the boss without doing that pre-requisit, and its the tankiest, shit ever. you beat it and it just mocks you for not clearing out 100+ enemys...
like you can see the karryn prison inspriations but at least that game didnt punish you for not clearing out the ENTIRE prison before fighting a boss.

was the sewer fight before or after that boss? i think i missed it or something. the hint system...is really bad too. pick a number between 1 and 200, theres your hint. good luck.
and the crafting. having to do each one idividually instead of mass crafting..yikes...

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
mechanics of the game "death by a thousand cuts" :LOL:
two frame animations suck
but you need five for this game to be at least somehow enjoyable

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
The game has improved a lot since the last few versions but I think adding mechanics to at least reduce the amount of enemies spawning evry day should be in the game. I'm thinking something along the lines of reducing the amount of enemies respawning in an already cleared area so the player can focus on the newer area while not having to completely abandon the already cleared ones. That way the intend of the game design remains while reducing the time bloat of having to spend more and more time with each unlocked area with clearing enemies you have already seen a thousand times over.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes