ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack at ULMF, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

2. I translated all the remaining parts so now everything is in English for English version.

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

4. The stun effects of "in heat" and "after squirting" are removed so that you will no longer be locked in an infinite battle loop.

5. Include a "Chronosphere". If the MCs don't pay rent, they will be thrown into it, and the MC needs to select a path to escape. If escape successfully, the MC's lust for certain type of enemy and its sex skill will decrease. The idea is to provide players a way to decrease MCs' lust and enemy sex skills. But the battle in Chronosphere is not under construction. I'm still thinking about it and may introduce some new battle mechanisms / new enemies there.

Next update will be the final version v1.0. I will include more new content. And I will be very busy next couple of months. I aim to release v1.0 in around October but it may get delayed (but no later than the end of this year).

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:

Mega:

English version:
Google:

Mega:

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
v0.9 is here. Links see my first post.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

2. I translated all the remaining parts so now everything is in English for English version.

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol in F95zone ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

4. The stun effects of "in heat" and "after squirting" are removed so that you will no longer be locked in an infinite battle loop.

5. Include a "Chronosphere". If the MCs don't pay rent, they will be thrown into it, and the MC needs to select a path to escape. If escape successfully, the MC's lust for certain type of enemy and its sex skill will decrease. The idea is to provide players a way to decrease MCs' lust and enemy sex skills. But the battle in Chronosphere is not under construction. I'm still thinking about it and may introduce some new battle mechanisms / new enemies there.

Next update will be the final version v1.0. I will include more new content. And I will be very busy next couple of months. I aim to release v1.0 in around October but it may get delayed (but no later than the end of this year).

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega

English version:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Wow
Reactions: ahyana and funclone
Oct 3, 2022
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack at ULMF, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega

English version:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega
Cool, looking forward to trying the new update.

Reactions: ahyana

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Lets fucking gooooooooo!

Also, that patchnote is relatively small. I guess you just didn't want to ruin fun of us exploring new things, right? And it is not just battle balance changes/rent event, right?..

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega

English version:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega
The layers in the folder cannot be viewed

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Have an issue, letters go out of the box and there's missing text coz that, and items on vendors are superposed with numbers and the names. Btw why the character doesnt show on the stats menu? (or it only see the character there when she wears the battle atire?)

Btw: thanks for fixing the view on the maps xD on the ver i played long ago i was like...hell i need a loupe xD

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:

Mega:

English version:
Google:

Mega:
If you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
How did I miss such a cool looking hentai game?? The female MC looks freaking gorgeous. Asian style 3D and has corruption element, I love it

grs69

Jan 10, 2021
I have used
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter
but I can't see any see any of the files / images using the default windows photos app ("It looks like we don't support this file format")
Any soultions?

Mar 14, 2018
give us humanoid birth/preg pls.
I have a feeling it might be hard for dev if the character poser program they use doesn't implement that (illusion PlayHome), but yes would be nice

It seems you would be able to do it in HoneySelect 2 I think, with mods

10 giga to 1 giga and same game ?

just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Welcome to the difference between lossless vs lossy image/video compression

---------
I started playing, went on train as casual then police uniform. In first battle as police uniform, she started off practically naked (only garter on) and no skill option to repair uniform? It was if her uniform was already 60% damaged. Maybe I missed an explanation in the text.

---------
"From then on, Ahyana devoted her mission as a Goddess..." - (black pregnant bad end) devoted should likely be abandoned

---------
Game_2024-05-29_02-42-39.png Game_2024-05-29_02-43-20.png
Not sure why there can't be more space in the left column so the numbers are separated; otherwise you could put the numbers on a new line for each item, and have them right-justified.

------------
Game_2024-05-29_02-48-00.png Game_2024-05-29_02-48-11.png
These two texts could be combined together? Separated by a paragraph. Less clicking.
It would also be nice if the text black background had slightly more opacity I think.

-------------
Game_2024-05-29_02-52-02.png
The description text does not wrap to the next line so the end of it cannot be read

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes