HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack at ULMF, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

2. I translated all the remaining parts so now everything is in English for English version.

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

4. The stun effects of "in heat" and "after squirting" are removed so that you will no longer be locked in an infinite battle loop.

5. Include a "Chronosphere". If the MCs don't pay rent, they will be thrown into it, and the MC needs to select a path to escape. If escape successfully, the MC's lust for certain type of enemy and its sex skill will decrease. The idea is to provide players a way to decrease MCs' lust and enemy sex skills. But the battle in Chronosphere is not under construction. I'm still thinking about it and may introduce some new battle mechanisms / new enemies there.

Next update will be the final version v1.0. I will include more new content. And I will be very busy next couple of months. I aim to release v1.0 in around October but it may get delayed (but no later than the end of this year).

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega

English version:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega
I got an error when trying to first fight the new freak enemy. Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 21.56.13.png

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I played the previous version of the game, tell me if it’s worth playing this one? I like the game, but is there new content that is worth starting again?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The more corrupt she becomes does her eyes turn red or will she slowly grow cool sexy horns or wings,anything demonic really. Does she get a fetish for demons. It is fun to see the Heroine have a fall from grace and embrace temptation.

Reactions: ahyana

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
any way to manually add/remove fetishes? :HideThePain:
Try Mtool.
As far as I know it's safe. It works on many RPGM games and lists all kinds of stats and parameters. Works a lot better than online save editors.
But you can look into parameters/skills and add fetishes without having to waste time.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Try Mtool.
As far as I know it's safe. It works on many RPGM games and lists all kinds of stats and parameters. Works a lot better than online save editors.
But you can look into parameters/skills and add fetishes without having to waste time.
thanks, but I dont trust its always online requirement. Unless you know a way to block it?

And all the variables are in Chinese i think so it'd be me just blindly going through each one if I try to do it via other methods

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey guys, the city pass is 1 usage only? Because I went there (and met the dogs), went home to recovery, and says again that the dealer has it. Does this mean I need to get everyday?

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
For some reason you always have to get the Gate pass from the Drug dealer every time you rest. Is that a bug? or do i really just have to beat the guy every time? Also where is the Bliss cave?

Jul 29, 2018
For some reason you always have to get the Gate pass from the Drug dealer every time you rest. Is that a bug? or do i really just have to beat the guy every time? Also where is the Bliss cave?
you have to beat him and get the city pass on the interrogation room (next to the police station). There are two caves that I know one with dog boss and other one is top between house and a ladder .

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Getting the city pass from the drug dealer every day is the gameplay loop.
At least, that's what I'm assuming the intent is.

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
In all fight heroine start naked, even with the molester in train. Is that bug?
It's not a bug, if your clothes gets destroyed by enemies it stays like that until you rest at home. If you reached indulged states and beat the enemy you will regain only one layer of clothes.
Against monster type enemies you also have the choice to repair your clothes which is very useful.

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
v0.9 is here.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack at ULMF, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

2. I translated all the remaining parts so now everything is in English for English version.

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

4. The stun effects of "in heat" and "after squirting" are removed so that you will no longer be locked in an infinite battle loop.

5. Include a "Chronosphere". If the MCs don't pay rent, they will be thrown into it, and the MC needs to select a path to escape. If escape successfully, the MC's lust for certain type of enemy and its sex skill will decrease. The idea is to provide players a way to decrease MCs' lust and enemy sex skills. But the battle in Chronosphere is not under construction. I'm still thinking about it and may introduce some new battle mechanisms / new enemies there.

Next update will be the final version v1.0. I will include more new content. And I will be very busy next couple of months. I aim to release v1.0 in around October but it may get delayed (but no later than the end of this year).

v0.9 (compressed):
中文版:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega

English version:
Google:
Google Drive
Mega:
Mega
In the last version can you do birth and breast feeding