Oct 3, 2022
Considering this is Ahyana's first game, it's pretty good. Lord know what a nightmare RPG Maker is to work with when you first start out. I wish them luck with whatever they do after this game is finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahyana

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
In place of author, i live all project materials in free archive. Somebody can continue game development.
How you look on this idea?

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
I wish I could continue working on this forever but unfortunately I will no longer be able to after this year. But I will try my best to make as much new content as possible for the v1.0.
Yo, you could drop cards of heroines and enemies for playhome. I like latest version of game, like what you did with new enemy. Good stuff.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
This is fucking garbage, I'm tired of having to deal with the dogs, I had to use hacks to have the maximum possible virtual attack to quickly finish the area with the 70 shitty dogs with the 2nd character, this would be less tiring and tedious if at least you could have the turn before your enemy so as not to eat the 3-5 cinematics before annihilating the enemy.
It is not necessary to kill all the enemies in the area, by reaching the Crystal and activating it in the 3 areas you can go for the leader.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
It is not necessary to kill all the enemies in the area, by reaching the Crystal and activating it in the 3 areas you can go for the leader.
You can fight the boss. But he won’t be defeated unless every enemies are defeated

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I think it would be great if in the next update the rent will be raised to 100G and massage cost 30G, so a real pressure is felt by the player to manage both time/energy and money, especially considering planned changes to chronosphere and dealer fight.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes