haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Is there an ending? According to the statue at home, my next task is to defeat XX. How do I do that? I did everything I can but I see no new entrance or anything.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
if i remember, you defeat all the enemy in the 3 zones. then a cave will appear on 1st zone (dogs)
Yea, I see that cave, but when I enter, it just says something along the lines of thats it for this update, stay tuned or something.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
that's weird. You're suppose to fight a boss. then later get access to the 2nd main character. Playing version 0.9?

Reactions: ahyana

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I believe the dog boss needs to be defeat after defeating every monster in the 3 zone. After that you will get the use the 2nd character.

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
The next update (final version) will be completed by the end of this year. And some ideas about the final version:

The Obscene Demon created a hybrid of Freak and Wild Dog--Werewolf, for Belva. She must defeat it to rescue Ahyana. After Ahyana is rescued, you can switch between the two goddesses through skill "Spirit Switch" to take turns fighting monsters. Of course, the Obscene Demon also prepared the final boss for Ahyana..

There will be two different types of combats in the final version, combat in the Chronosphere and real combat. In the Chronosphere, the two goddesses will fight against enemies imagined by themselves or those in parallel time and space, and fight against their own lust. Winning can reduce one's lust for the enemy and the enemy's sexual skills. Losing will not cause changes to the body, but the lust for the enemy will increase. Real battles will actually affect the bodies of the goddesses, making them more and more lustful.

These are just ideas for now.. Hopefully I can make it eventually.
I do wish the police outfit for Ahyana is added back when final release comes. I liked the police outfit when fighting the molestor if I'm honest.

ZR93

Oct 3, 2019
This is fucking garbage, I'm tired of having to deal with the dogs, I had to use hacks to have the maximum possible virtual attack to quickly finish the area with the 70 shitty dogs with the 2nd character, this would be less tiring and tedious if at least you could have the turn before your enemy so as not to eat the 3-5 cinematics before annihilating the enemy.

Jadestiny

Feb 25, 2023
Version 1.0 is the final? So the last one? I don't want to believe it, I want more! I wait each time to look at all the forums for updates etc and I see that 1.0 is the latest? NO, denial! xD TT

• Red Heart

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Version 1.0 is the final? So the last one? I don't want to believe it, I want more! I wait each time to look at all the forums for updates etc and I see that 1.0 is the latest? NO, denial! xD TT
It's their first game to my knowledge so it's better to keep it smaller scale for them to learn on. They can leave larger projects for the future.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
I wish I could continue working on this forever but unfortunately I will no longer be able to after this year. But I will try my best to make as much new content as possible for the v1.0.

Jadestiny

Feb 25, 2023
I wish I could continue working on this forever but unfortunately I will no longer be able to after this year. But I will try my best to make as much new content as possible for the v1.0.
I hope so, I am counting on you and I have every confidence in you. I saw so many places that are not yet exploited and that could give something. Just one question, why finish the game and not put its development in place?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes