Nov 17, 2021
Damn no mega download guess I'll have to skip this one.
I know this is an old comment I'm responding to but Pixeldrain is wayyyy better than Mega for 2 reasons : fast download (even better with download manager) and the amount of free download capacity is 20 GB everyday which is 10x more than that of Mega (2 GB / per day)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi and Zastinx

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
For whatever reason WolfRPG bugs on loading the controls image when equipping HP regen weapons sometimes like this:
ScreenShot_2023_05.png
So I wrote a small patch to prevent that by delaying image load by 10 frames.
Unpack it into Data folder and rename BasicData.wolf to BasicData.wolf.backup to use it.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hmm... sorry about that.

This site has it hosted. But it does not explicitly say if it is English or not, so I do not know. The Keep2Share and FLORENfile links work (free not Premium).

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So whatever happened to their future game? It was scheduled for release in.. March was it? But then went into TBC status?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
i was also wondering what happend to the dev, his last ci-en post was from Nov 2022.

he dead ?
His twitter account has activity in the form of retweets up to a week ago. Production of the next work was suspended for a long time but the last update on twitter was , saying they were starting production again slowly in september 2023.

Reactions: I_like_Boobs

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
His twitter account has activity in the form of retweets up to a week ago. Production of the next work was suspended for a long time but the last update on twitter was , saying they were starting production again slowly in september 2023.

LewdPhyre

Dec 28, 2018
For whatever reason WolfRPG bugs on loading the controls image when equipping HP regen weapons sometimes like this:
View attachment 2658853
So I wrote a small patch to prevent that by delaying image load by 10 frames.
Unpack it into Data folder and rename BasicData.wolf to BasicData.wolf.backup to use it.
Now, I might be an idiot... but how exactly do I go about doing this? When I extract from the .zip, I get a folder titled BasicData, which I'm assuming needs to be injected into a .wolf file or otherwise converted? I attempted to do this via DXExtract but I seem to have gotten nowhere with that endeavour.
Unfortunately I lack the knowledge on this kind of thing needed for me to properly phrase my query into Google, so I was hoping you might have an answer?
Or am I actually just supposed to drop the folder into Data and move on?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
LewdPhyre: Yes, simply unpack it into the Data folder and move on, but additionally rename BasicData.wolf to BasicData.wolf.backup or something too, or it won't be used by the game.

Reactions: LewdPhyre

LewdPhyre

Dec 28, 2018
LewdPhyre: Yes, simply unpack it into the Data folder and move on, but additionally rename BasicData.wolf to BasicData.wolf.backup or something too, or it won't be used by the game.
Haha, cool. I thought maybe it was too simple to be the case, glad to be wrong. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes