jems666

Jun 22, 2022
This game is so good, wish this dev made other games as good as this, branded azel is good but not close to this

Rikkun67892

Sep 29, 2020
Is there someone here would like to help me to explain how to adjust the volume of this game?:) this game volume are too loud and the bgm are clashing with sfx o_O

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could anyone upload this game to Mega.nz and give me the link to download it from there, please? None of the provided download links work for me, plus with my unstable internet I just need to download things via mega, otherwise it always fails. Pretty please. :)

Kha16

Jan 25, 2023
excuse me, i am new here, i downloaded the the file and extracted it, there was an installer, i click it and it download normally but i can't find where the game is when it was completed. May anyone know answer me please
edit: oh i found it...just an error, it downloaded the file named "file" in my download site with 0 byte in it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I am still waiting on their other game. It saids Late Feb, but we only have three days left in Feb and it still hasn't drop on DLsite.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Ey guys, I want to play this game but I kinda hate that you have to play as the side dude to watch h scenes, are there scenes and/or like battlefuck in the game i can play as the female MC?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes