• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Yep, unfortunately it wasn't enough to save this game from itself. It was as bad as the reviewers said. Really disappointing after their last game.
Well I was one of the reviewers that liked it, but I can definitely agree compared to their previous games I think this was a step back. Niplheim's Hunter is seriously one of or my favorite of any H game I've played and I've played a lot. This one was just alright, and I've forgotten it a lot more.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
wait we cant unlock all class in 1 run ? i dont get the last key of unlocking
You can. There are a couple other posts in this thread about where people may have missed the last key. Sorry I don't remember exactly where.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You can. There are a couple other posts in this thread about where people may have missed the last key. Sorry I don't remember exactly where.
It's been a while, but sure ... I certainly got everything in a single run.
Wasn't really hard either from what I remember. Didn't need any guides or anything to come across them.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The game is kind of a disappointment as others have noted.

You jump into H-Scenes not 1 minute into the game and all of a sudden the heroine walks around at night selling herself to men wihout any context or reason.

Everything just feels rushed, there is no substance to the game plot or events.

Sad to say, compared to their previous work Azazel, this is somewhat of a total flop. And I'm not sure what took them so long to even make this since they used 50% of the art and monsters from their previous game.
How were the tentacle scenes?

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Female protag damn it
are there any force sex scenes or you can avoid them?
A lot of the scenes are "forced" but the girls are (not so) secretly into it. They're all super sluts anyway so yes its forced but not really. And if you mean in trying to get a virgin run, no the girl is already a tubro slut at the start of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nyatsuki

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Is it just me, or the first 30 secinds of track "Mononofu" from the game OST is a clear ripoff from ?

Reactions: MeltyQuest

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Is it just me, or the first 30 secinds of track "Mononofu" from the game OST is a clear ripoff from ?
That is indeed really similar. This whole games soundtrack I'm pretty sure is just ripped from Soundcloud. So maybe whoever this guy is ripped it from the DOOM ost lol

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry can somebody tell me how to use the full gallery save from the previous post, cause when I download it and put it in, the error always occur.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Sorry can somebody tell me how to use the full gallery save from the previous post, cause when I download it and put it in, the error always occur.
This game has two versions. An initial release then one done by Kagura games. Maybe you downloaded a save that only works on the old version. If that is your issue, maybe try downloading the most recent save someone posted and not the first one posted if maybe you downloaded that.

Reactions: J Maddow

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
This game has two versions. An initial release then one done by Kagura games. Maybe you downloaded a save that only works on the old version. If that is your issue, maybe try downloading the most recent save someone posted and not the first one posted if maybe you downloaded that.
thx, so can somebody upload the kagura version save(y)

KazutoIshin

Sep 29, 2021
Yo the music in this game is fuckin DOPE. I can't even focus on the lewd scenes because im just boppin to the music.

Here is a link to the OST (Or you can extract it yourself from the game). I'd listen to these tracks even normally. Hope no one asks who the artist is. (edit: Actually I think these are all just lifted from soundcloud lol, dance, dope_town, and yuramekuhi are all pretty good picks tho)
I have no clue how to extract the music files from these games but THANK you so much!, i have spent the past 6 hours and skipping through 400+ songs from the listed artist in the credits trying to find these.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
There was one other game with a symilar battle system but not from Black Train. The characters looked like lolies. God I loved that game

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
There was one other game with a symilar battle system but not from Black Train. The characters looked like lolies. God I loved that game
It might be another game produced by , they co-produced the game with Black Train, and most of their games have similar RPGMaker mechanics.
Knight of Erin is an example, with an english translation here on F95 too

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I don't like this game. The combat is basic and boring. The sex is uninvolved, brief and lacks impact.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes