• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The game is kind of a disappointment as others have noted.

You jump into H-Scenes not 1 minute into the game and all of a sudden the heroine walks around at night selling herself to men wihout any context or reason.

Everything just feels rushed, there is no substance to the game plot or events.

Sad to say, compared to their previous work Azazel, this is somewhat of a total flop. And I'm not sure what took them so long to even make this since they used 50% of the art and monsters from their previous game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Are the Maso stats (both of them) and the Semen Milked matter in any ways?
Think they're just flavour. Though you do unlock stat points by doing lewd things, and the higher your sensitivity the more XP you get.

Jul 23, 2017
Yo the music in this game is fuckin DOPE. I can't even focus on the lewd scenes because im just boppin to the music.

Here is a link to the OST (Or you can extract it yourself from the game). I'd listen to these tracks even normally. Hope no one asks who the artist is. (edit: Actually I think these are all just lifted from soundcloud lol, dance, dope_town, and yuramekuhi are all pretty good picks tho)
Yeah I think they are all just a selection of copyright free tracks the devs knew of or found on the internet. Regardless a good selection and your OST pack is still nice to have.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
After Reaching the Resistance Camp I no longer get the option to sleep until morning/night. Is this a bug or is this function deliberatly shut off without any previous notice and will later be reenabled?

Agrush

Apr 15, 2018
Shanni,
May be it's too late to answer your question, but still: later the option to sleep will be enable again.

Reactions: Shanni

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Shanni,
May be it's too late to answer your question, but still: later the option to sleep will be enable again.
tanks :) I paused the game and played something else in hope someone would answer. Now I can continue.

fufufuffu

May 13, 2019
Any detectives in the thread? Does anyone knows where I can find moar Black Train's art? like pixiv page or whatever. If there's anything besides their games listed at dlsite

Feb 23, 2021
Am i the only one who is kinda disappointed with the h-scenes? There should be more monster varieties as well since some are just literaly copies but different colors and also the entire story really reminds me of Tower of god the anime just that it's not hentai lmao

Reactions: deversari

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Am i the only one who is kinda disappointed with the h-scenes? There should be more monster varieties as well since some are just literaly copies but different colors and also the entire story really reminds me of Tower of god the anime just that it's not hentai lmao
You are not.

A lot of people share the same sentiment.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
is she is already a slut i dont undesrtand how it can me ¨humiliation¨ tagged.
Yeah she is a slut already but iirc the scenes are something like she is "embarassed" and "humiliated" about getting fucked infront of other people but she is very obviously into it.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Is this still MTL or a proper translation?

I know everyone is saying this game is shit compared to Azazel (which sucks because that's one of my favorites), but I'd still like to see the trainwreck for myself.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Is this still MTL or a proper translation?

I know everyone is saying this game is shit compared to Azazel (which sucks because that's one of my favorites), but I'd still like to see the trainwreck for myself.
Proper translation now by Kagura Games. <3 Kagura, the savior of so many games. they always do a top tier job.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes