• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I lost my save so I wanted to borrow somebody else's, then I just found out other people's save files don't work on this game, anybody have a work around for this issue?

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
game isn't long you can finish the main game at like 4-6 hours the most important stats are atk and agi and just get the best shield that reduce 70% dmg as people mentioned the balance isn't here in this game you one hit most things and things one hit you if you didn't use the shield properly this pretty much makes double handed weapon useless this is especially for the last boss where the shield is more or less required unless you grind by fking everything(best way to get stats is getting lewd points).

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Well, I finished but it was pretty boring at the end
Really repetitive gameplay and a lot of weapons are useless until almost the end game, then they are op. I just used the a Dual swords with life steal and beat the final boss with x1.5 extra damage, without using the healing
And i didn't grind to much, just to complete the cg

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Ok so that said and considering I saw a comment about the girls in these games being all sluts, there's no way out of the blowjob in the beginning, right? That fight seems un-winable.
Yeah i'm pretty sure you hit 0 or whatever during the fight so you can't win (if you try and run away game says no), and during the blowjob she talks on and on about how she loves dick already or whatever lol. Even if it was missable you can tell she is a lost cause already. And they also talk about how she was a prostitute even before the game started.

Reactions: Dyhart

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
for people having trouble with equipment, I suggest going for a Hammer/Mace (?) class, like the Piko Piko Hammer or a Punisher with a "Input time extension" bonus so you can use the shields with best damage absorption without having to smash the keys to defend in time, paired with the Priest or Guardian class. My playthrough was a breeze with those two:

1615860712982.png

1615860673539.png

-------

So, anything different from the earlier MTL version when compared to the Kagura release, aside from the 18+ content under a patch and a professional translation?

Last edited:

gazz84

Aug 30, 2020
question some on steam don't say they have nudity or sexual content did they removal them or miss label?
i have a feeling they were removed just wonder if anyone know before i buy the game on steam

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Sure, but you lose the shield, so that's a big loss. Though I'm currently running on enemies at 2,5x, so I need some extra DEF + disarm them when they got something decent in their hands.
You don't even need shield if going for ninja class since enemies die before get a turn even at the highest 3x difficulty

Reactions: MeltyQuest

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I lost my save so I wanted to borrow somebody else's, then I just found out other people's save files don't work...
It was the same with Azel you need a save from the Kagura version not the original, and vice-versa. Maybe this or this one as they were posted after the thread was updated.

Reactions: CuumWizard

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
for people having trouble with equipment, I suggest going for a Hammer/Mace (?) class, like the Piko Piko Hammer or a Punisher with a "Input time extension" bonus so you can use the shields with best damage absorption without having to smash the keys to defend in time, paired with the Priest or Guardian class. My playthrough was a breeze with those two:

View attachment 1086547

View attachment 1086546

-------

So, anything different from the earlier MTL version when compared to the Kagura release, aside from the 18+ content under a patch and a professional translation?
weapon perk, thanatos dual sword not have instant death as base, similarly assasin dagger~ on mtl assasin dagger have 30% of instant death while thanatos 40%, on kagura nope begone instant death. but it may appear on title weapon cuz I not completed it on mtl ver so dunno

piko piko hammer it changed into squishy hammer on kagura ver pfft
also can you check scene below girl vs guard on mtl? on kagura ver therr continuation of that scene called 3000 times

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I skipped this game who looked promising because it was MTL, but if he have a decent translation I'll let him have another try eh, the art and system looks really promising
It has a good translation now, if you havnt give it a shot its pretty good.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You don't even need shield if going for ninja class since enemies die before get a turn even at the highest 3x difficulty
All 'n all it just doesn't really matter. The game ends before it does anything to make any of it matter anyway.
Even cranking up the enemy mobs (technically to get better drop rates) wasn't worth it. Still barely got anything worth wile by the time I messed up the final boss and then set aside the game.
After all, it 'ups the drop rates of rarity', not of 'high rank', so who cares about an SR weapon waaaaay down in rank anyway.

The only place that actually gave me high to top rank equipment were those last 2 chests right before the final boss. But farming them for too long to get the weapon type you wanted with the perks you wanted ... juuuust wasn't worth the effort.
Still had like 12 ero points to distribute too (so like 120 stat points). But again, not even needed to bother.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes