BaniraAisu

Dec 13, 2017
I get this error every time I try to run the installer: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer

Anyone encountered this before, and if so, any advice on how to solve the error?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
this is not the lastest version correct? the dlsite talks about 1.02+ with 2 new scenes, is this the one?
Well, since this is the Steam / Kagura translation of the game, of which 1.01(.0) is the most up-to-date, no, it IS the latest version.
That said, whether the KG version has the 201217 update of the JP original... Dunno. But seeing it was released in March 2021... I'd say...probably?
Also, be advised there is actually a v1.01.0 patch which you can get from Kagura Games, so technically v1.01 in the OP ain't the latest. Changelog you ask? No idea... Probs just some minor bugfix of typofix. Could even be they just renamed v1.01 to v1.01.0 too, though I doubt that.

Reactions: dinamite157

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like the thief style/multihit weapons were never playtested.

Your 'tactical attack' is weaker than your normal one, because it only does 200% damage.
Except it only swings once, so i'm doing half of my standard damage already. And it means that effects that proc on hit (like lifesteal) only trigger once.
I would literally be better off if I had a way to just do my normal attack instead of this 'powered up' special attack.

The TP heal is useless too. It requires 20tp to use, but tp drains to zero when the fight ends. I get 15 by the start of my second turn. So I need to swing twice and get hit three times before I'm allowed to heal.
Except I've yet to fight anything that I can't either kill in two hits, or won't kill me in three.
So you never get a chance to use it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Cute game honestly.

Girl is a dumb fucking slut for starters so the "corruption" isn't too bad. However, I kinda hated just how fucking dumb she is and how the piece of shit Gilles took advantage of her.

Combat is whack. Seriously nothing was tested. Multi-hit is useless, TP attack is useless, heal is useless.

This game would have been so great without the humiliation scenes. But then again, what to expect?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes