• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
Is it just me or does it seem that the TP resetting at the end of battles is just stupid or a mistake?
It makes it so that the bonus attack only happens after resting at a camp..pointless mechanic.
My honest opinion is that this doesn't matter "late-game", especially when you're using daggers that have 4x hit capability; at this point, bonus attack only makes you do the same damage, and you're actually weaker if you don't hit it perfectly.

Reactions: ZeroZmm

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes handicapped people are sick and disgusting. /s
Nope the thought of one going on a dangerous quest... No that is... It does not fit in the standard Fantasy world. Handicapped people did not go on dangerous adventures. So seeing something that is so against normal RPG fantasy turns me off as I am an old school traditional RPG player.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Honestly I don't see why people hate MTL so much, it's not always so atrocious and you can understand it most of the time.

If no ones going to translate it it's better than having no translation, and for a game like this with a translation it's good enough for the people who dont mind MTL until someone uploads the full game. A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush.
People only remember the really bad translations, the decent ones just slip right on by. I"m currently sitting at about a 50/50 split on good and bad MTL games. I judge each individual game instead of just immediately freaking out about it.

It's like people who come into a game and complain that they don't like X so they're not gonna play,,,, then why even post?

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
Nope the thought of one going on a dangerous quest... No that is... It does not fit in the standard Fantasy world. Handicapped people did not go on dangerous adventures. So seeing something that is so against normal RPG fantasy turns me off as I am an old school traditional RPG player.
It's almost as if fantasy is... just fantasy.

You don't have to play the game but it sounds like you're limiting your library of games to play by not playing any game that has a disabled person in it.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
Is it just me or does it seem that the TP resetting at the end of battles is just stupid or a mistake?
It makes it so that the bonus attack only happens after resting at a camp..pointless mechanic.

Edit: There's also a mistake where the explorer and scout scenes are flipped..
TP is actually an rpgmaker system it's always been like that sadly.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
People only remember the really bad translations, the decent ones just slip right on by. I"m currently sitting at about a 50/50 split on good and bad MTL games. I judge each individual game instead of just immediately freaking out about it.

It's like people who come into a game and complain that they don't like X so they're not gonna play,,,, then why even post?
lol many games are text based. Many of the Japanese games are scenes of drawings with lots of text describing the scenario. If you garble the text you basically lose everything relating to the story. Sexy writing is part of it, stop thinking of MTL as anything good.

Reactions: Scrollercoaster

roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019

It's because there's no MTL tag and we can't filter it out, so it's frustrating to get hyped about game and then later find out it's unreadable. Not to mention, this game has been getting translated for like 1 year and when this thread was created, many of us thought the translation was finally finished. What's the pointing of MTLing a game that will get a real translation 1 month later? It was just baiting people.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
lol many games are text based. Many of the Japanese games are scenes of drawings with lots of text describing the scenario. If you garble the text you basically lose everything relating to the story. Sexy writing is part of it, stop thinking of MTL as anything good.
Except there are good MTL games. I've played several, yeah they're wonky on occasion but they're still good. Stop expecting gold just because you insist that's how it should be. If you want "gold", then make it yourself.
It's because there's no MTL tag and we can't filter it out, so it's frustrating to get hyped about game and then later find out it's unreadable. Not to mention, this game has been getting translated for like 1 year and when this thread was created, many of us thought the translation was finally finished. What's the pointing of MTLing a game that will get a real translation 1 month later? It was just baiting people.
I can understand this somewhat. The tag system definitely needs a revamp. Especially with some of the NTR games, as an example.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
No mouse support, that's a shame
Do people actually use a mouse in these games (RPGM style)? I always get 50% of the way through a game, realize it has mouse support by clicking accidentally, then wonder who would even use it. Even in games where it has mouse its usually was harder than just keyboard imo.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Do people actually use a mouse in these games (RPGM style)? I always get 50% of the way through a game, realize it has mouse support by clicking accidentally, then wonder who would even use it. Even in games where it has mouse its usually was harder than just keyboard imo.
using a mouse optimizes your one hand technique much more, as instead of having to go for the arrow keys, enter, shift, ctrl and ins, spreading your hand out like an uncomfortable spider, you can focus on the pipe stretching, and simply click away comfortably.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Yo the music in this game is fuckin DOPE. I can't even focus on the lewd scenes because im just boppin to the music.

Here is a link to the (Or you can extract it yourself from the game). I'd listen to these tracks even normally. Hope no one asks who the artist is. (edit: Actually I think these are all just lifted from soundcloud lol, dance, dope_town, and yuramekuhi are all pretty good picks tho)

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Except there are good MTL games. I've played several, yeah they're wonky on occasion but they're still good. Stop expecting gold just because you insist that's how it should be. If you want "gold", then make it yourself.
I don't expect 'gold' I expect the bare minimum level of the English language. All the MTL games here are incredibly lazy: the person running the text through the machine translator clearly doesn't know Japanese, but doesn't take the time to make sense of the translated text and turn it into simple localized English, or even ask someone to parse the text for them.

As a result there are games here where an important piece of information is lost in translation, or the 'programmer' didn't set the text properly and thus the words fall outside the text box.

Stop putting these MTL users on a pedestal. They are doing no one any favours with rubbish translations.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes