2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, a question, is there a guide or something?.

Because I'm on the 4th layer and I still can't find that GODDAMN UNICORN, is it a random battle or something?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i feel like character level don't affect the character at all am in the 4 floor and the enemy destroye my life quickly tho i have some good equipement ( i play on standart difficulty) also the limited heal because there no mana system annoye me

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a way to check H statuses for each girl, like creampie count, blowjobs given, etc.?

Bulldozar

Oct 11, 2018
is this... Only lesbian? Or most at least
Best to play it like an RPG with a poorly written story and some H-scenes slapped into it. As for lesbian stuff, I know there's a lesbian ninja whom your Thief can hang out with but you have to get to 2nd or 3rd Layer of the Abyss and meet them at the campfire before the events start.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
How the hell can you finish a game that keeps freezing up? Running this on an RTX 2080 Super, with every update out of the book.

Edit: To be more specific, the game locks up after combat. The music still plays, but during the results screen I can't progress any further. I have to wait 2 or 3 minutes for it to play catch up.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me where do i get those two scenes that iam missing? ovelia first row the last one ( blond guy)
catgirl second row last one (phantom like thing) . i saw pictures of a complete galley .but i dont know how to get them

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Guys help. Im kind of confused in VALERIE' S QUEST. how or where should i wait untill afternoon. Dunno where should i go.

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hello... Guys, I open the game and I get this popup window.
Is it fine or not?
If not, how to fix it?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hello... Guys, I open the game and I get this popup window.
Is it fine or not?
If not, how to fix it?
This is relative to Nw.js, which is the engine of the game (i.e. )

First of all, this is just a "warning"; so it's a bit annoying but it doesn't really matter when you are playing the game.

Now for the origin of this message:

By default, RPG Maker MV (and MZ) games use Nw.js for their engine. And, by default this application stores some internal data (they are not relative to the game itself nor to your game save files, just "internal") in specific directories:
- both in %LOCALAPPDATA%\nwjs
- and in %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data.

The problem is that RPG maker MV (and eventually MZ, but in a lesser way) uses a very old version of Nw.js. Which is really problematic for some displays, for rendering movies, and so on ...

So some game programmers (for instance for this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/) use a more recent version of Nw.js for their game.

And, as by default the directories for these internal data are usually the same for all these games, there may have some "incompatibilities" when different versions of Nw.js (RPG Maker engine) are used on the same computer. The older ones complain when they detect more recent internal data that they don't support; this is the origin of your warning message.

How to fix it:

You can delete both the "nwjs" and "User Data" sudirectories inside your %LOCALAPPDATA% directory before starting the game: be VERY VERY CAUTIOUS with that. Data inside %LOCALAPPDATA% are extremely important for Windows and all the programs installed on your computer: messing incorrectly with them could load to a very big problem (or worse !). You've been warned.

These internal data (and these 2 subdirectories) are re-created automatically when a RPG Maker game is started, so it's not a problem for deleting them.

*** EDIT ***

CAUTION: Some -rare- games use these directories for their save game files. So, deleting these directories will result to lose your previous saves; potentially including saves from other games that the one your currently playing (if you have installed several RPG Maker games).

***End of EDIT ***

Of course, the next time that you'll start a RPG Maker game with a recent version of Nw.js and then a RPG Maker game with an old/standard one, you'll get again this warning.

To fix it more definitively, the solution is to store these data in different subdirectories, in order new ones don't interfere with old ones. At least for games with a more recent version of Nw.js; as they are much less frequent than old/standard ones.

This is done via the "package.json" file which is present in the main directory of the RPG Maker game. It's a text file which can be edited with any text editor (NOT with a word processor): even the Windows notepad should be OK.

The entry to modify in this text file is the "name" field: usually it's blank (i.e. "name": ""), so it means that the above by-default subdirectories are used. But, if you specify a name here, a specific subdirectory with this name will be created and used in %LOCALAPPDATA% .

Use only basic alphanumeric characters for this name, as "non-standard" characters are not supported: see .

For instance, if you modify the name field as this:
JSON:
{
    "name": "anewname_forthisgame",
The internal Nw.js data for this game will be stored/used in the "anewname_forthisgame" subdirectory of the %LOCALAPPDATA% directory; and not by the other RPG Maker games. This way, no more interferences and no more any warning message ...

Of course, it would be even better if the game programmer do the modification himself; at least for the ones using a more recent version of Nw.js. You could eventully introduce a request to them in order they do it by themselves, to avoid this warning message on users' computer.

A final word: if all of this looks too complicated, just ignore the warning message.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes