2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
where can i find the relic to join the cult? and what reqs are there for getting it?

edit: and no the ulmf site's walkthrough doesnt have guide to the relic

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Do you mean Onihime (Udon High Priest) and Anastasia (Soldier) ?

They must be both defeated before they join you.

Onihime is accessible via the Cave of Trials: I presume you'll have to defeat Farin first (quest 'the Way of the Ninja'), in order she opens you then the path toward Onhime (Snake God Shrine).

Anastasia will appear automatically in the Royal Villa. I guess the condition for that is to have became the mayor of the Underground City first (i.e. by replacing Madison). Talk to her and say you are now the new mayor.
I did exactly everything. I gave Anastasia a S part before become the mayor/ after become the mayor. She just ran off, never to be heard again. No extra dialogue option. I repeat, give her an S part. Done. Nothing else.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That's it? That's all the scenes? I wasn't expecting much but my god that was disappointing. The sad thing is, the art and sound and everything is really good but there's like nothing here and most of the scenes that are there are wasted on events where nothing even happens.
How many scenes are there?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I did exactly everything. I gave Anastasia a S part before become the mayor/ after become the mayor. She just ran off, never to be heard again. No extra dialogue option. I repeat, give her an S part. Done. Nothing else.
Sorry, I don't know.

What is sure is that it's not in the tavern that you can recruit her: i.e. it's normal that she "disappears" after you've completed her quest.

But, theoretically she will appear automatically in the main entrance room of the villa (don't teleport directly to your bedroom with the teleporter at the entrance of the villa), when all the "required conditions" are fulfilled. I'm quite sure that becoming the mayor is one of them (because it's part of the dialog with her), but I don't know if and what are the other ones.

May be once your party is strong enough (Anastasia and Comrade are rather difficult to beat) ? May be a while after you became the mayor ? May be only in the DLC part ?

It's possible that the last one is the answer, as there is indeed a comment about Anastasia and Comrade's story into the final castle (DLC part).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry, I don't know.

What is sure is that it's not in the tavern that you can recruit her: i.e. it's normal that she "disappears" after you've completed her quest.

But, theoretically she will appear automatically in the main entrance room of the villa (don't teleport directly to your bedroom with the teleporter at the entrance of the villa), when all the "required conditions" are fulfilled. I'm quite sure hat becoming the mayor is one of them (because it's part of the dialog with her), but I don't know if and what are the other ones.

May be once your party is strong enough (Anastasia and Comrade are rather difficult to beat) ? May be a while after you became the mayor ? May be only in the DLC part ?

It's possible that the last one is the answer, as there is indeed a comment about Anastasia and Comrade's story into the final castle (DLC part).
Well, Okay then. I'll try the DLC and see if that true. Thank you for your reply.

zenoir

Apr 1, 2021
after i beat Alciel.. it's finished??
where do i fight those monster no. 142 - 154?
also how do i unlock Olivia's H-Scene with Joshua and Hinagiku H-Scene with fishman?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Well, Okay then. I'll try the DLC and see if that true. Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, it's not the answer to your troubles.

I've re-installed the game and take one of my old save, and for me Anastasia was recruited before I've finished the main part of the game (i.e. before the DLC parts).

So, there is probably another condition.

Theoretically, becoming the mayor of the Underground City should be enough (see capture):
capture1.jpg

A few questions:
- have you recruited Onihime ? i.e. Can you call her in combat ?
- have you completely finished the Underground City story ? For instance, have you opened a tunnel directly between this city and the surface ? Have you talked to everybody in the city, including those you've already talked to (including the former mayor now in jail) ?

Reactions: XDHGX

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
after i beat Alciel.. it's finished??
where do i fight those monster no. 142 - 154?
also how do i unlock Olivia's H-Scene with Joshua and Hinagiku H-Scene with fishman?
No, there is a 6th layer level.

To know how to access it, interact with the shrine in Lurain's manor (see capture):
capture1.jpg
It will congratulate you about having finished the game and explain how to access to this 6th layer level.

Furthermore, 2 H-scenes are available in this new level; probably the 2 ones you are missing.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018

I've re-installed the game and take one of my old save, and for me Anastasia was recruited before I've finished the main part of the game (i.e. before the DLC parts).

Theoretically, becoming the mayor of the Underground City should be enough (see capture):
View attachment 1271452

A few questions:
- have you completely finished the Underground City story ? For instance, have you opened a tunnel directly between this city and the surface ? Have you talked to everybody in the city, including those you've already talked to (including the former mayor now in jail) ?
I was going to reply to you again too. Yeah. I talk to everyone. Even Ma"dick"son in jail and before in jail. I talked to that Communist Vorpal Bunny. I finished all the side quests before defeat Madison. I turned Rosche to a Ninja before defeat Madison. I recuited Onihime before defeat Madison.
I tried this like 6 times:
1. Talk to Anastasia before defeat Madison.
2. After defeat Madision. Become the Mayor. Talk to Anastasia.
3. I let Olivia solo Madision before talking to Anastasia.
4. I let Olivia solo Madision after talking to Anastasia.
5. Talked to that Communist Vorpal Bunny. Talked to Anastasia. Defeat Madison.
6. Talked to Anastasia. Talked to that Communist Vorpal Bunny. Defeat Madison.
In the end. I still don't know how to fucking FIGHT THE GOD DAM TANK.
And I am using the unofficial version 1.01.02 Window. May is this the problem???

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
2 crystals, one will give you an option to restart game, the other one will give a scroll can recheck map status unlimited

Thank you mentioned Fay, after I finished the first magic book item, Blake write a mail and want to be fired

After Blake be hired and I go back to base again, Blake gave me the password.

I bought this game on steam and replay this game with most difficult level, the first time I use cheat mode to surf the map.
I think it worth to play this game again and support vendor
1624969369298.png
Hi, can you show me the location of the second crystal. It only show the Blue one to restart the game.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
No, there is a 6th layer level.

To know how to access it, interact with the shrine in Lurain's manor (see capture):
View attachment 1271457
It will congratulate you about having finished the game and explain how to access to this 6th layer level.

Furthermore, 2 H-scenes are available in this new level; probably the 2 ones you are missing.
Well, that completely explain why I've never seen those two h-scenes yet. Thanks!

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 1271452

A few questions:
Yep, The Unoffical Version 1.01.02 is bug. The moment I transfer my save to the Offical version 1.01. Anastasia charge into my base like a drunkard. So I'm gonna report this back to the man who upload the Unoffical Version 1.01.02.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Explorers of the Abyss 1.01.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay438.1M
Windows497.0M
Linux501.8M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hello, This version you upload seem to be bug. You can't trigger the scene to recuit Anastasia after taking control of the Underground City.

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Where can i find blake the first time? the quest says she's near the bridge but i cant find her

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
...have to say, this is a really hard boss here in the 6th level. I might have to get water resistance ice cream in preparation, though that annoying non-elemental attack would still be a problem

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes