2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
2 crystals, one will give you an option to restart game, the other one will give a scroll can recheck map status unlimited

Thank you mentioned Fay, after I finished the first magic book item, Blake write a mail and want to be fired

After Blake be hired and I go back to base again, Blake gave me the password.

I bought this game on steam and replay this game with most difficult level, the first time I use cheat mode to surf the map.
I think it worth to play this game again and support vendor

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
HOW THE FUCK DO I HIRE BLAKE AND GET THE GODDAMN DLC PASSWORD AAAAAA. I'M MISSING A DOOR IN THE MANSION AND 4 HIGAKURE SCENES as well as a couple from the others, but that's mainly 2 or 3... I REALLY HAD TO FINISH IT IN THE NEXT HOUR BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP BUT NOW I HAVE ONLY HAVE A SHORT TIME TOMORROW NIGHT AFTER ALL DAAAAMNIT.

isaac won't give quests, white board won't give quests EVERY NPC gives generic dialogue and the main story is complete yet i still have so many higakure scenes missing wtf

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
You must fire Fay and finished the first magic book item, Blake write a mail and want to be fired

After Blake be hired and I go back to base again, Blake gave you the password for DLC elevator

Reactions: kingkaschte

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You must fire Fay and finished the first magic book item, Blake write a mail and want to be fired

After Blake be hired and I go back to base again, Blake gave you the password for DLC elevator
but... who is fay? i only know of fau

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
That's it? That's all the scenes? I wasn't expecting much but my god that was disappointing. The sad thing is, the art and sound and everything is really good but there's like nothing here and most of the scenes that are there are wasted on events where nothing even happens.

skmcarl

Sep 22, 2019
Do you mean Onihime (Udon High Priest) and Anastasia (Soldier) ?

They must be both defeated before they join you.

Onihime is accessible via the Cave of Trials: I presume you'll have to defeat Farin first (quest 'the Way of the Ninja'), in order she opens you then the path toward Onhime (Snake God Shrine).

Anastasia will appear automatically in the Royal Villa. I guess the condition for that is to have became the mayor of the Underground City first (i.e. by replacing Madison). Talk to her and say you are now the new mayor.
There are only 2 summon in the game? i only got these 2. Is there a summon to replace rosche?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes