2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I close and reopened my game, and now the Float spell seems to be working again. Nevermind. I'm guessing it only bugs out during the portions when I enter the DLC map.

(Also just found the Rosche x Ovelia scene. 2 more scenes to go)

EDIT:
Only things I seem to be missing now are the Joshua scene and the Fishman scene. The latter is clearly DLC, but I'm wandering around no idea how to trigger it. No idea about the former either.

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Seens there isn't a full save with the gallery complete yet, keep going guys, u can do it!

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Is this a whoretagonist game?

P.S. Never mind. It's Kagura. Of course it is
What?
Kagura doesn't make games (to my knowledge).
They translate games other people make.
It has one or more female protagonists and it's an h-game, so the protagonist(s) will likely have a lot of sex.
Does that make them whoretagonists?
Or does the protagonist just need to be a literal prostitute at some point during the game?
That's pretty common, too.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What?
Kagura doesn't make games (to my knowledge).
They translate games other people make.
It has one or more female protagonists and it's an h-game, so the protagonist(s) will likely have a lot of sex.
Does that make them whoretagonists?
Or does the protagonist just need to be a literal prostitute at some point during the game?
That's pretty common, too.
That's the thing. I call such female protagonist games "whoretagonists" because almost ALL FMC games are either them starting out as sluts or becoming ones through the game and getting fucked by everyone and everything, lots of times for absolute no reason or the most stupid "plot". Does similar stuff happen with a male MC going around and doing everyone? Sure, but there's also variations for them, while it seems that all FMC games "have" to be like this

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys made some weapon effects list here
hopefully, it helps those who really wanna get everything in this game since it has many contents.
I'll update it with armor later.
NameEffect
(Weapon Name) of MadnessConfusion
Assassin'sAccuracy +10%, Luck +4, Base Att. +10, & Crit. Rate +10%
BlasphemousLowers Element Res. & Extra Damage from Level
BlessedMagic Att. +4, Magic Def. +4, Magic Use +2, & Base Att +6
Blood-StainedBleed
Blood-StarvedBleed, Counter, & Base Att. +6
ChaoticMax. HP +40, Various Status Effects
Condemned'sVP +1, Bleed & Fear, & Crit. Rate +20%
Deadly PoisonPoison Attribute
Fell God'sMagic Att. +20, Magic Def. +15, & Magic Ref. +20%
FragileAccuracy -10%
GaleAgility +2
Hard-to-describeVarious Status Effects & Extra Damage from Magic Att.
Holy SteelDef. +15, Holy, Auto Heal +5%
LuckyLuck +2 & Crit. Rate +10%
Master'sAccuracy +10% & Base Att. +3
MysteriousMagic Att. +2 & Magic Use +1
PlagueConfusion, Poison, & Base Att. +6
SwiftAgility +4, Accuracy +20%, & Base Att. +6

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
hey guys, do you know how to get the last 2 summoned characters?
the tank girl and idk the other one
Do you mean Onihime (Udon High Priest) and Anastasia (Soldier) ?

They must be both defeated before they join you.

Onihime is accessible via the Cave of Trials: I presume you'll have to defeat Farin first (quest 'the Way of the Ninja'), in order she opens you then the path toward Onhime (Snake God Shrine).

Anastasia will appear automatically in the Royal Villa. I guess the condition for that is to have became the mayor of the Underground City first (i.e. by replacing Madison). Talk to her and say you are now the new mayor.

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, guys! How to trigger quest with "Way of Ninja"? Somehow missed it and can't begin quest with mushrooms? What should I do to start this line?

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, guys! How to trigger quest with "Way of Ninja"? Somehow missed it and can't begin quest with mushrooms? What should I do to start this line?
You must trigger these "small talk" with Aria before you can take the quest. This is the order I use: Tarven - B2 safe zone - Tarven - B3 safe zone - Tarven - B3 take the quest.
Remember to take a day rest before contact. It reset the day and reload the next scence. You must let "Rosch become closer to Aria" font appear. That means you're on the right track.

Reactions: Mefacial and DWTD

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
What can I do to fight the T34 Tank?! I did give her an S part. She ran off and never be heard again. I searched all Abyss floor already!

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes